Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2007, 05:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saranoh (View Post)
MA is such a tool.
Exactly. I don't know why anyone pays any attention to him. Ugh.
Old 02-02-2007, 05:49 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saranoh (View Post)
MA is such a tool.
Hee! And I agree.
Old 02-02-2007, 06:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Does anyone think Chris ever told Lorelai about the fight? I don't. They seem to have dropped that fight like it never existed - which I wish it hadn't happened but for Chris to become self-righteous with her and say he has a right to know if she sees Luke - well, even makes him more pathetic to me, if that is even possible.
Old 02-02-2007, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by clmorrow (View Post)
Does anyone think Chris ever told Lorelai about the fight? I don't. They seem to have dropped that fight like it never existed - which I wish it hadn't happened but for Chris to become self-righteous with her and say he has a right to know if she sees Luke - well, even makes him more pathetic to me, if that is even possible.
I'm hoping the fight comes up sooner rather than later as another obstacle between Luke and Lorelai getting back together.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudiRox (View Post)
As much as I hate to admit it, I agree with Ausiello's comments about the whole Chris factor being forced. The dialogue was slightly slower than 711, but I didn't mind it as much. Rosenthal is no Amy but I am willing to give this contrivance a chance - especially after viewing the last two episodes.
I can't tell whose contrivances annoy me more

the man with the obsessive past or the woman in the tight hat
Old 02-02-2007, 07:28 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, so BISS is absolutely hilarious (at least I thought so). Diane Keaton seriously is outstanding. I was in a theater full of a mixed audience and everyone came out raving about it. LG shouldn't be allowed to dance though, lol. It's cute, but awkward looking. Kind of like all her dance scenes in GG, lol. And she's got a decent voice. But yeah.. Diane Keaton really steals the show. And Mandy Moore has really improved in the acting department. Anyway, I liked it.

That's all..
Old 02-02-2007, 07:31 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiegg108 (View Post)
Ep. 12 is right at the top of my list for this season. Which includes ep. 2, ep. 9, and ep. 11.
I totally agree. 7.13 also looks like a good epi so hopefully it loves up to what i expect. It can only get better now right...i mean finally dopey disapears from our screen.
I'm just worried that since the no pregnacy/marriage spoiler for LL have been said no true no longer - i hope that means DR thinks he'll prob get an 8th season. I mean there is no way they will have this show end without LL married - no matter how rushed it may seem. There just no way.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephrox (View Post)
I mean there is no way they will have this show end without LL married - no matter how rushed it may seem. There just no way.
I don't know...it's my DREAM but I'm just not so sure it will happen if there's no 8th season.

ETA: Once again, love your sig!
Old 02-02-2007, 07:43 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Ashley (View Post)
I don't know...it's my DREAM but I'm just not so sure it will happen if there's no 8th season.

ETA: Once again, love your sig!
Thanks
I loove Kat's album! I learned the lyrics to all the songs in like 3 days lol.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mots15 (View Post)
Yeah, so BISS is absolutely hilarious (at least I thought so). Diane Keaton seriously is outstanding. I was in a theater full of a mixed audience and everyone came out raving about it. LG shouldn't be allowed to dance though, lol. It's cute, but awkward looking. Kind of like all her dance scenes in GG, lol. And she's got a decent voice. But yeah.. Diane Keaton really steals the show. And Mandy Moore has really improved in the acting department. Anyway, I liked it.

That's all..
Someone else who liked it! I don't understand all the negative reviews. I thought it was really funny, and everyone in my theater loved it too.

LG dancing was hilarious. I kept going to my friend "look at Lauren...so awkward!" or "LG can actually sing!" and everyone sitting close by stared at me like I was some crazy person...
Old 02-02-2007, 07:54 PM
Ultimate Fan

Ooh, thanks for your review on BISS, Mots. I'm going to see it tomorrow night with some friends. Should be entertaining.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Why should the Chris/Luke fight prevent L/L from getting together sooner? Luke didn't start the fight - Chris is the one who started it and had really should have told her about it - maybe that's why he was so concerned about whether she was talking or seeing Luke - ha. Afraid Luke would spill the beans about the fight. Doubtful, I know....but his high horse about having a right to know whether she talks to him really bugged me - especially since he likely has kept his mouth shut about the fight.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:58 PM
Extreme Fan

I loved BISS!! It is absolutely hilarious!! I loved seeing LG dance and sing... so fun!! It was nice to see her in a fun, free role... it's been so long!! I recommend seeing it... the people in the theater I was in didn't stop laughing even walking out the door

On topic:

Quote:
I'm just worried that since the no pregnacy/marriage spoiler for LL have been said no true no longer - i hope that means DR thinks he'll prob get an 8th season. I mean there is no way they will have this show end without LL married - no matter how rushed it may seem. There just no way.
I completely agree. A LL wedding just has to happen. If he hasn't figured out how to end this season yet and the possibility of an 8th is still up in the air, he is seriously risking a LOT.
and happiness and fate.

icon by Nikole
Old 02-02-2007, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephrox (View Post)
I totally agree. 7.13 also looks like a good epi so hopefully it loves up to what i expect. It can only get better now right...i mean finally dopey disapears from our screen.
Maybe we should ban posts like this LOL

As long as we have more spoilers to come there will always be hope, one step at a time and we will get there one day

I'm still hoping for S8 even if it's a 13 ep season.

OT - I sent MA an email and asked when will Lorelai go into Luke's again, hope we find out something
Old 02-02-2007, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by juststandingstill (View Post)
I completely agree. A LL wedding just has to happen. If he hasn't figured out how to end this season yet and the possibility of an 8th is still up in the air, he is seriously risking a LOT.
We need an LL wedding, and if that requires a season 8, then they owe us a season 8. DR better have some really good idea that LG/AB are in if he's still going down this path.