Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2011, 09:17 AM
New Fan

Looks like Brook Lynn's out.

From Daytime Confidential:
Quote:
Brook Lynn is heading out on tour and her portrayer, Adrianna Leon (Yes, that's how she spells her name now!) is being written off the canvas at General Hospital. ABC Soaps in Depth confirmed the news that the actress has been written out. Leon has been on recurring status with GH since her return last year.
According to the mag, Brook Lynn's story has nothing to do with the news that her onscreen kissing partner Nikolas Cassadine played by Tyler Christopher did not get a new deal with ABC Daytime. As we had in our spoilers here on Daytime Confidential, Brook Lynn's tour plans were a part of the story before the news broke of Christopher's firing.
I may be the only one who thinks so but THANK GOD. The actress isn't bad, but Brook's only real purpose since she came back has been to shake up a couple. First Dante/Lulu and then Nik/Liz. Not that I LIKED Nik/Liz but Brook's presence in Wyndemere just seemed...out of place and pointless.

Also found this:
Quote:
Brenda's Son?
Elvis Martinez, 3 1/3 years old, begins appearing as Lucian, on Monday, April 4th.

Last edited by musicislovex3; 03-23-2011 at 09:26 AM
Old 03-23-2011, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think their downfall with Brook's return was putting her into Dante/Lulu's orbit and then the roofing stuff. Wish AL all the luck, too.

TV Guide Spoiler

Quote:
On March 25th, the hour will end with a not to be missed revelation that is shattering and will be felt for years
My guess? Luke was the one who hit Jake. That shakes up a lot of things for the show now and for the future.

I think it's gonna be down to Luke or Carly.

ETA: SOD has confirmed 'Luke was the one who hit Jake'. And also supposedly there's a picture of Jason holding a gun to Luke's chest.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman

Last edited by lovely elizabeth; 03-23-2011 at 03:15 PM
Old 03-23-2011, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Reading few spoilers just made me completely lose respect for Michael again. Great, Guza knows how to pull that kind of stunt like this, urgh.

Considering the fact that he actually WENT THROUGH with cover-up the crime before that land his ass in prison, he should know better not to find a way to cover up Carly's mistake and pin it on someone else. Even if it was Luke the whole time, Michael would still "think" that it was Carly and finds a way to cover up her crime, yep, that's right. Urgh. Now I can't look at him the same after this week is over, urgh.
Old 03-24-2011, 05:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I kind of like it when Michael is a complete freak show, honestly. It was his only possible outcome given that Sonny, Carly, and Jason raised him in the worst possible circumstances. When they try to sell me that he's some sweet, well adjusted kid, that's when I get annoyed.

I still don't think it will ultimately be Luke, even if it's the fans flipping out that make the writers change it. It's too much to ask of the audience where Luke is concerned.
Old 03-24-2011, 06:18 AM
Ultimate Fan

Perhaps it's Luke because Michael covered up for Carly. Michael's starting to get annoying again for his mob love like he was before the casting change. When he was threatening to kill people.

If anyone should know what a bad idea it is to cover up something that was an accident, it's him.

The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.
Coco Chanel
Icon: http://split-loyalties.livejournal.com/
Old 03-24-2011, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

they'll probably blame the whole thing on nik or something...
Old 03-24-2011, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope it isn't Luke in the end, it's just too much. :/

Found this at SOC:

Old 03-24-2011, 08:49 AM
Ultimate Fan

Jason's face. I'm sorry, but I don't really care for much for his rage now that Jake's dead acting like a parent now.

Coco Chanel
Old 03-24-2011, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yet another new JJ interview, he seems pretty talkative lately. I like it. Nothing too spoilery as he talks mostly about Jake and working with Becky & Tony again. This stood out to me.

Quote:
So you can’t say when the truth will come out that you are actually the father of one of Elizabeth’s other sons, Aiden?
I have no idea the time frame or what they’re doing with that. That’s sort of an inevitable thing to come out. It’ll be interesting to see how that changes things in terms of Lucky’s relationship with Elizabeth and whether it has that sort of emotional impact. There’s a lot of potential there, with the triangle between Lucky, his girlfriend Siobahn (Erin Chambers), and Elizabeth.
Jonathan Jackson talks about that 'General Hospital' tearjerker death | Inside TV | EW.com

With JJ's Lucky/Elizabeth fanboying lately, it makes me really wonder if they are actually going to revisit Lucky/Liz again. Becky staying changes a lot, I don't want Jake's death to be the reason why but it could be a catalyst to rebuild & start that triangle.

Last edited by lovely elizabeth; 03-24-2011 at 09:07 AM
Old 03-24-2011, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Lol, lol, lol. Jason, how nice of you to be all gaga about someone killing your son and threatening to kill that person like you are doing it to Luke. Do you realize that if you kill Luke, you will piss off Lucky, Lulu, even your own grandfather who might not stand him but he's still his son in law who makes his daughter happy, and your aunt Tracy, right?!

I love how Jason would be gaga about it and pulling a gun on him, when he fully knows that Luke is considered a "family" to his own family, Quartermaines.

Here I thought that maybe Jason was regretting for threatening Sam at that time when she messed up big time with Jake thing but now seeing him like this to Luke, that he's a family member, that's almost like he never regrets what he says to hurt people. Whatever.

I know that Michael is supposed to be this messed up kid, but I honestly thought getting out of prison kinda changed him a little, I mean what was last time he got himself in a deep trouble since he got out of jail? None. He didn't do out of control things since that day, so I thought maybe for once, he realized that this is not how it's supposed to work if they bend few laws to get their way, but this one just...reverses his character back to old ways, just like that, as if he never learned his lesson the hard way, as if it never happened.
Old 03-24-2011, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Given that Jason was all ready and willing to kill LUKE'S son a few months ago until it was revealed Kristina was a lying liar who lies, he can take his righteous indignation and shove it up his ass. I don't care how Jason feels about this. He didn't raise Jake and he and Luke have barely interacted in the past decade. I care how Lucky feels. You know, Luke's son and Jake's actual father. I care how Elizabeth feels. Elizabeth who was Jake's mother and primary caregiver, and who loves Luke. I care how Lulu feels. I care how Tracy feels. I even care how Ethan feels, and I could be persuaded to have interest in Nik's reaction. You know who I DON'T care how they feel about this? Jason.
Old 03-24-2011, 04:23 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicislovex3 (View Post)
I may be the only one who thinks so but THANK GOD.
You aren't.
Old 03-24-2011, 04:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
Given that Jason was all ready and willing to kill LUKE'S son a few months ago until it was revealed Kristina was a lying liar who lies, he can take his righteous indignation and shove it up his ass. I don't care how Jason feels about this. He didn't raise Jake and he and Luke have barely interacted in the past decade. I care how Lucky feels. You know, Luke's son and Jake's actual father. I care how Elizabeth feels. Elizabeth who was Jake's mother and primary caregiver, and who loves Luke. I care how Lulu feels. I care how Tracy feels. I even care how Ethan feels, and I could be persuaded to have interest in Nik's reaction. You know who I DON'T care how they feel about this? Jason.
of course it becomes about Jason. When doesnt everything come back to Jason its GH. Im much more interested in Lucky and Elizabeths reaction but they will prob. get one scene and 20 to Jason starring at walls and blinking.
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Old 03-24-2011, 04:51 PM
Ultimate Fan

What was worse was there was not one scene of Lucky and Liz with Jake after the accident. Yet we got scene after scene of everyone sitting at Joss's bedside. Including monologues of Carly talking to her episode after episode.

Coco Chanel
Old 03-24-2011, 07:47 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by adjjb (View Post)
What was worse was there was not one scene of Lucky and Liz with Jake after the accident. Yet we got scene after scene of everyone sitting at Joss's bedside. Including monologues of Carly talking to her episode after episode.
Thank you! While some of this storyline was actually handled well, I still can't over the big fat misses that they had. We never saw Jake, not once, and although I saw plenty of spoilers saying Liz and Lucky share a goodbye with Jake, we didn't get that. Seems like the writers missed out on great material there. I also saw a spoiler about a scene where Cameron found out. I didn't miss that scene right, it never aired? He just suddenly knew? Another scene I think they should have shown.

Also, why was Jason breaking into Elizabeth's house to steal Jake's motorcycle a few days ago? That's a little creepy to me...