Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2011, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

General Hospital Spoilers & Speculations Thread.

\How does Lucky find out about the car accident?
Lucky is with Siobahn (Erin Chambers) and he gets a phone call that Jake has been in an accident and he has to rush to the hospital and he doesn’t know what the results of the whole thing will be. So that’s kind of what he’s faced with, is the unknown of whether his son is going to be okay or not.

Does Lucky realize away that it’s a hit and run? Will he be involved in the investigation?
Not right away. The initial thing is just rushing to the hospital and dealing with that situation. But as things progress, they’re developed a suspect list, and stuff like that. He has to sort of approach it as a detective and a father and deal with the intensity of that whole situation.

How is this situation going to impact Lucky’s relationship with Liz and with Siobahn?
That’s definitely part of the whole drama. I think whenever a child is in danger, even if the parents aren’t a couple anymore, there’s going to be a very deep emotional connection between them for the sake of their child, so it certainly creates a new dynamic for Lucky and Elizabeth and then Lucky and Siobahn sort of get thrown into the a whirlwind based on the seriousness of the situation.

Will Jake’s accident put the plans for Lucky and Siobahn’s green card marriage on hold?
All of it is occurring in the same time frame, so that’s definitely something that they have to look at in light of everything that’s happened.

Elizabeth is awaiting the results of a paternity test. Will she and Lucky learn that Aidan is actually Lucky’s son during this crisis?
There may be stages of how that comes out. That’s definitely a part of the story. But in terms of how much is revealed and to who, all that is stuff that we’re sort of in the middle of right now.

Lucky and Jason have a complicated relationship. How does this tragedy impact the two of them, and the peace that they’ve forged?
They’re on opposite sides of the law, and yet they have a mutual respect for each other. They share Jake in a very unique way. I think Lucky has a lot of respect for Jason’s (Steve Burton) relationship with Jake. The only reason he gave his son up to Lucky and Elizabeth to raise is because he wanted his son to be safe. It wasn’t parental negligence or selfishness on his part. It was truly out of love for his son.

What are your favorite moments in this storyline?
Just walking through the intensity of it with Becky and Steve, walking through with fellow actors is sort of the thing I feel really blessed to be a part of. There’s a lot of powerful father-son moments between Luke (Tony Geary) and Lucky. There’s a lot of stuff with Elizabeth and Lucky obviously. A lot of characters are brought together in this kind of circumstance. So I can’t really pick one particular thing. There really have been a lot of moments between those relationships on the show and those characters that have been really powerful.

Jake is simultaneously a Spencer, a Weber, and, though few know it, a Quartermaine. Will this storyline bring the entire cast together?
I think they are pretty actively connecting the present show with the history. I think there’s more and more of that happening.

Is there a possibility that eventually Liz and Lucky will find their way back to each other?
Honestly, I have no idea in terms of where the show is going with that, but from my little subjective corner, I think that’s absolutely a possibility. I think the connection with the fans is pretty strong with the history that’s there. It’s a great romantic situation right now. There’s a lot of people who are really excited about Lucky and Siobahn and then there are a lot of people who are very excited about a potential reunion with Lucky and Elizabeth. So that’s a good place to be in terms of having that kind of romantic conflict.

You’re a father. Is it difficult acting out a scenario that is every parent’s greatest fear?
It’s not fun, in general, I think for any of us to approach a storyline where a child is in danger like this. For me, I’m able to disassociate my approach to the drama of the story from my own life in different ways. But it’s still really heavy. I’ve come home from work quite a few days over the past month just pretty exhausted and drained just from the emotional and physical that it takes to walk through a lot of that, but I tend not to overly use my own personal relationships when it comes to accessing emotions or drama. I tend to focus more on the spiritual nature of the scenes and take it more from a place of prayer as opposed to trying to siphon off my own personal relationships. I know a lot of people approach it that way and I think there’s nothing inherently wrong with that. I just don’t really like using my kids to access something for a performance.

The show was going to write off Liz – and Becky Herbst – then reconsidered. What happened? Was the character saved in response to the public outcry?
I think a lot of people are looking for specific reasons why, and I don’t think there’s really one, particular reason. I think it was just a set of unique circumstances. I’m just really grateful that it turned out the way it did. There’s so many of us that were disappointed with the original situation. The fact that it changed, we’re all pleased and excited about that. Honestly, I think there were determining factors, many of which I didn’t even know, going into it. I’m the kind of person that, I don’t really need to seek out all the details of why something happened. It’s just sort of a blessing that I’ll take.

General Hospital's Jonathan Jackson on Jake's Accident | Fancast News

Oh & Sneak Peek is Jason.

http://tvovermind.zap2it.com/abc/gen...bad-news/51202

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman

Last edited by lovely elizabeth; 03-16-2011 at 03:58 PM
Old 03-16-2011, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I hate Jason. I really do. I hate him. I hate that he's all up in this story when he should be a distant supporting part.

On a brighter- and also sadder- note, LL2 pic.

Although for real, JJ- cut your hair.
Old 03-16-2011, 05:50 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for the new thread and the interview! I love JJ

Also i was just watching today episode on youtube and i noticed the syringe. Right in plain view just like Johnny said. Its in the haunted star on the table:

Last edited by bia-constrictor; 03-16-2011 at 06:07 PM
Old 03-17-2011, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Another LL2 pic

Old 03-17-2011, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

My heart.

Old 03-17-2011, 01:50 PM
Master Fan

New spoiler interviews from SOW per Soapzone.com

Interview with JT about Patrick:

Quote:
Death makes Patrick and Robin realize that life is too short to spend it quarreling. Jason Thompson explains how the heartbreaking loss of Jake this week helps the estranged couple to heal their broken hearts.
SOW: Jake dies while Patrick is operating on him — how does that affect Patrick?

JT: He's devastated in a lot of ways; not only is it a little boy, it's Elizabeth's kid. Jake played with Emma, so he's not just another patient that didn't make it. It's a little more real to him. He's really frustrated with himself. I've got a couple lines when he says, "I went to the best schools, I've trained to do this, and it failed. Why did it fail? Why was it not enough?" He's questioning his own abilities.

SOW: How upset does he get?

JT: He's angry He goes back to the OR — where a little boy laid and took his last breath. It's all cleaned up and ready for the next patient. [To him], it's like, "One plus one is two, and it didn't equal two this time — so why not?" He's so frustrated:"I'm supposed to be able to do this and I couldn't, especially when it was most important." He's throwing things. Robin comes to try and talk him down. And Robin does make him feel better. Through that, they kind of grow in a different way, and go in a different direction than they were heading — or maybe go there at a faster pace.

SOW: So they come to a realization about their relationship?

JT: Yeah, exactly: "What are we doing? We love each other. We should be together, but we're letting Lisa ruin this." Robin says, "I see you've been trying, and I've just been too hurt to even go there. I think that's the right way to tackle this thing. I think we need to work on it." And then Patrick moves back into the house.

SOW: So Patrick is looking to move forward from here?

JT: Yes and no. They’re definitely trying to move forward, but he still feels real guilt for the position they’re in. Robin’s like, “Enough of that. It happened; you can’t take it back. I don’t think that feeling of ‘sorry’ ever really goes away as much as you just move on.” I think he’s just taking it for what it is. They’re trying to get past it in a more positive and productive way then they have. He’s not 100 percent sure that he can trust everything, but he’s taking every opportunity he can to stay in that house.

SOW: Is it an easy transition back to life as a family?

JT: In soaps it's like, "A,B,C, and then suddenly, W, X, Y, Z" — the whole long middle part is skipped. They go home, and all of a sudden, they have a really nice breakfast — that's the way it is. It's a little awkward (laughs).The only way that we could play it is that they're happy to be there and kind of wearing rose-colored glasses: "Let's just take this for what it is and not dwell on the fact that maybe this is going too fast. Let's just enjoy it: They love each other and they're used to that. In the last couple of months, I think you've definitely seen them very comfortable with each other when they're not thinking about the [cheating] stuff. There's a lot of love there, and I think they fall back into that pretty quickly.

SOW: So Scrubs fans will be happy about this reconciliation?

JT: I absolutely think they should be! Patrick and Robin are getting back together. It’s not going to be as it was before their wedding, when everything was great, but they’re laughing; they’re spending time together. The show has cast a new Emma, and she’s an adorable little girl; she’s talking and running up to Patrick and Robin. She’s part of a family, not a little baby that’s just sitting there. I love the darling little girls we had, but it’s a little more interactive with the family now. I think [fans] should be excited about it – and I hope they are. They’ve waited patiently. I hope it pays off for them!
Spring preview:

Quote:
“I would imagine Patrick and Robin are going to be in a really good place and continue to work at being a family again,” JT hints about the spring. “I hope there’s an exception to the rule, that they can be happy and still have a story. That doesn’t usually happen, but I think people like to see Robin and Patrick happy. Kimberly and I have a good time, and we can create drama; it doesn’t have to be too dramatic. We laugh a lot and we joke around. Spring is coming, and I think people could use that a little bit more.”
Quote:
Patrick and Robin are trying to make a go of it as a couple again, but Johnny and Lisa continue to try to make it a quartet.
“Lisa and Johnny are still in the picture, and it’s frustrating, because it’s like they won’t leave them alone,” groans JT. “Robin and Patrick start going to counseling and are feeling good about it, and then Johnny shows up and he starts saying things like, ‘Your husband’s the one to blame for this; it’s not just Lisa’s fault.’

“There always seems to be a wrench in the spokes – whether it’s Lisa’s wrench or Johnny’s wrench or both of them together,” sighs JT, who notes that Patrick finally goes off on Johnny. “Patrick gets frustrated, and as much as he probably shouldn’t, it gets the best of him,” JT admits. “The fact is, he’s really pissed at Johnny for making that big game to find the needle. People could have died – which is, basically what happened. It wasn’t’ Robin or Lisa [who died], but Johnny did it for his own entertainment, and Patrick’s pissed about that.”
Jason spring preview:

Quote:
“There will be an end to the Balkan story!” SBu vows. “Michael is going to be into some more trouble, so Jason is going to be trying to figure out what to do with him. And I think things could be moving forward with Sam and Jason – but what does that mean? ‘Moving forward’ could mean a lot of things – which is a nice tease!”
Jake Dies:

Quote:
When little Jake dies right before Jason's eyes this week, he is forced to reassess the life choices he has made.
"Obviously, he's completely devastated confesses SBu. "It's awful. It's probably the worst thing that could've happened to Jason — the worst thing that could happen to anybody, watching your kid being operated on and die on the table."

(Well most morbid freaks wouldn't be watching like Jason the dumbass.)

Jason is overwhelmed. "I don't think anger sets in at first — it's more the devastation of losing a kid and then basically just suffering; seeing everyone's devastation — seeing Elizabeth suffering," SBu recounts.

"Jason [thinks], 'Man, I gave up a kid because of the business, and he got killed, and it's not even because of the business!" SBu sighs. "It makes him rethink everything and try to put the pieces back together. There's no way to protect everybody, so that makes Jason think, 'What did I do? What have I done?'"

So will he rethink the possibility of having a child with Sam? "I'm sure that'll come up, but obviously, it's too soon to even think about that," SBu deflects.

Jason doesn't even have time to process his grief before Carly asks him to donate Jake's kidney to the gravely ill Josslyn. "It's a tough one — even though it would save Josslyn's life, it's still a hard thing to go ask Elizabeth," Burton admits. "He does it because he loves Carly and wants Josslyn to live, but it's a hard subject to bring up right after her kid dies; it's tormenting."

When he broaches the subject, "Elizabeth lashes out at him - which she has every right to do - but cooler heads prevail."

The only person who can cool down Jason is, of course, Sam. "She's always calm with him; she doesn't try to force anything," SBu points out. "She always knows what to do: when to push, and when to back off. She really understands Jason."
However, it is not long before a shattered Carly comes to Jason to confess her fear that she may have run down Jake! "Jason's like, 'Thanks, Carly! Couldn't you give me a day off? Couldn't you give me a couple hours?" SBu groans. "She tells him, but he isn't really buying it. Not that she's lying, but he's like, 'Look, nothing you said proves that you ran Jake over.' But she doesn't remember certain things..."

Jason certainly cannot forget that Liz and Lucky raised Jake. "Jason takes Jake's motorcycle — the one they were playing with in the hospital — and decides to return it to Elizabeth, and goes to her house," SBu sets up. "She's like, 'I'm sorry I blew up at you. I know it wasn't your fault.' And he says, 'I thought we were doing what we agreed on: that you guys would raise Jake and I would stay away from him — so he'd be safe, ironically enough.' She apologizes, and he apologizes...and what else is there to say at this point?"

-Hannah
Old 03-17-2011, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's probably the worst thing that could've happened to Jason

no, it's the worst thing that could happen to ll2. stop reaching. lame!
Old 03-17-2011, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Yeah, I know I'm beating a dead horse about Jason, but it's just so frustrating. It's not that he doesn't have a place in this story, but it's a distant supporting place. And instead, he's swallowing it. He's on the cover of SOD, an old picture of him hugging Liz from 09, and Lucky is nowhere to be found. Jason should not displace Lucky as Jake's father in this storyline, not when Lucky did all the heavy lifting to raise him his entire little life (with Elizabeth obviously, I mean he did the heavy lifting as opposed to Jason). It's not right that Jason is watching as Jake dies and he gets to tell Lucky when Lucky AND Elizabeth sure as hell should know before he does.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:46 PM
Master Fan

That bugs me as well but what really gets me in that article is SBu saying something about cooler heads prevailing as if Liz's reaction is wrong or something. If Liz wants to say no forever, it's HER RIGHT. Organ donation is a gift, not a right. This whole thing makes me ill and Jason getting all the story is so insulting. He didn't care about Jake until they decided they were gonna kill him off.

-Hannah
Old 03-17-2011, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Brace yourselves, because this might actually be the dumbest thing I've ever seen. From SZ.

And how does he have Jake's toys? I know he watched Jake for like 10 minutes a couple months ago, but he shouldn't have taken anything from the kid, lol.

That annoyed me too. #1, Elizabeth is under no obligation to donate organs. I'm an organ donor, on my license and everything and I've actually had the conversation with my mother and brother that those are my wishes because I'm that clear about it, but some people don't feel the same way. There are religious laws against it and some people just aren't comfortable with it, and that's their right. #2, this is not a decision Jason has any right to be involved in. If EVER there was a time for him to just STFU, this is it. This is for Lucky and Elizabeth to decide. Carly should swallow her damn pride and go to Elizabeth mother to mother, or she could try her cousin she tends to ignore when it comes to Jake. Thankfully it seems like Lucky and Elizabeth DO decide together, but Jason should be punched in the face for even opening his mouth. Sometimes you DON'T get to voice your opinion. This is one of those times. If I adopted a child and her biological parent came to me in this situation and told me to donate her organs, I think I would go ballistic.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh boy...

Old 03-17-2011, 08:27 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Jake is simultaneously a Spencer, a Weber, and, though few know it, a Quartermaine.
I think the entire town knows it. They keep killing Quartermaines, I hate that.

Edward knows that Jake is Jason's right? Either way, I'll feel more sorry for Edward than Jason and his pain which I'll just fast forward and don't want to see. I care for LL2's pain, even Nikolas's and Lulu's. Steven's, Ethan and Siobhan even. But not Jason or Carly's.

The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.
Coco Chanel
Icon: http://split-loyalties.livejournal.com/
Old 03-17-2011, 11:25 PM
Master Fan

That picture cracks me up. It looks like Jason is crying over a bee or something. Couldn't they find a bigger bike?

-Hannah
Old 03-18-2011, 12:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Doesn't Joss have to be put on a list first to get a organ, sounds just weird that she would all of a sudden get one from jake when other kids have probley been waiting a heck of a lot longer.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 03-18-2011, 12:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

them>>>him. just stop now.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread