Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2011, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I'm thinking this one was mutual.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 03-20-2011, 11:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

I never met an actor who would be so happy to be let go from this show, I mean fired, mostly likely. But if he's happy with it, then so be it. I think that Nikolas has nothing since Emily's death and his storyline has been lacking to almost nothing. He was screwed over by betraying his own brother with Elizabeth so I am sure he wasn't thrilled to do that so I am not surprised that he was bored out of mind doing this show. Good luck to the actor who gets to do other tv shows or movies or whatever makes him happy down the road.
Old 03-21-2011, 09:59 AM
Master Fan

I would think any actor would be happy to get away from GH.... it's a terrible show and most of them are wasted. Unless it's SBu or Mo or LW. or KeMo. Everyone else is just nothing. If I were an actor I'd want to go somewhere where I would be treated fairly and be given a chance, which I don't think GH does... unless Guza takes a shine to you (BBr) or you're in the mob, you get jack.

Oooh! Liz slaps Jason in this promo when he asks her to cough up her son's kidney:

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2011/03...osing-his-son/

-Hannah

Last edited by Umgirl; 03-21-2011 at 10:10 AM
Old 03-21-2011, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

first of all, good riddance to nik! tyler seems more than happy to get out as well, so hopefully this just means an ll2 reunion is on the horizon. secondly, this whole joss storyline is wrong. just wrong. even if she got a kidney transplant, that wouldn't erase the fact that she has stage five cancer, so unless they are planning on removing both kidneys, she'd still need chemo and radiation. duh. i hate that liz doesn't even get a good amount of time to mourn her son either. horrible.
Old 03-21-2011, 01:17 PM
Ultimate Fan

I love that Liz slaps him, I hope she does it to Carly too.

The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.
Coco Chanel
Icon: http://split-loyalties.livejournal.com/
Old 03-21-2011, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dayum that was a smack.

Old 03-21-2011, 02:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Personally, they don't really need to recast (again) Nikolas for me. I can do without the character.
Yeah, I really hope he's not recast and is gone for good.

Last edited by loveslullaby; 03-21-2011 at 02:42 PM
Old 03-21-2011, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay so I was watching the promo and screencaped this. Lisa and Robin are checked off while Sam has a x next to hers. Everyone else has nothing with theirs.

I wonder why, I mean it could be nothing and I probably look dumb.

Last edited by lovely elizabeth; 03-21-2011 at 10:13 PM
Old 03-21-2011, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Heee! Slap him again, Elizabeth! That was awesome. I can't believe he thought that was a good idea. They haven't even seen each other throughout this, they haven't spoken. And damn near the first words out of his mouth are "So, will you give Jake's kidneys to Carly's kid?" Jason constantly, CONSTANTLY puts Carly's needs above everyone else's, to an embarrassing extent. How he doesn't know that Elizabeth would be furious that their first conversation about the dead child they made together is "Give his kidneys to Josslyn" is beyond me. And really, they should have had him have a moment when Carly asked. A "My son JUST died, how could you ask me this?" moment. Even if you get why Carly is doing it, it would make Jason seem more human. Lucky looked sickened today at the thought, and he eventually talks Elizabeth into it. Organ donation is wonderful, but I think any parent would have a "How could you ask me this?" knee-jerk reaction, but Jason agrees without thought.

Quote:
secondly, this whole joss storyline is wrong. just wrong. even if she got a kidney transplant, that wouldn't erase the fact that she has stage five cancer, so unless they are planning on removing both kidneys, she'd still need chemo and radiation. duh.
This is driving me NUTS. It's so stupid, it's irresponsible. A transplant is not even an OPTION with this cancer right off the bat. That they're acting like you can just pop a kidney in and avoid chemo, especially with such advanced cancer, is outrageous.
Old 03-21-2011, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

YouTube - General Hospital Promo 03-21-11

The long version of the promo kills me.

Old 03-21-2011, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for links and such.

Wow, Elizabeth slapped him? Way to go, Elizabeth, however it would be EVEN MORE justiced if she actually saves it for Carly and slaps the **** out of her face. I WANT to see her doing that, slap Carly, even more than once is so fine with me. Someone needs to put that bitch in her place, just saying.
Old 03-21-2011, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww made me so sad when Elizabeth breaks down with lucky . still very sad they went with this storyline.

Any possible idea who might of been the one that hit Jake?

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 03-22-2011, 06:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovely elizabeth (View Post)
Okay so I was watching the promo and screencaped this. Lisa and Robin are checked off while Sam has a x next to hers. Everyone else has nothing with theirs.

I wonder why, I mean it could be nothing and I probably look dumb.
It's probably really simple.... like Robin and the Unwashed One are connected, so they both got check marks.... or whoever is working on the list got tired of check marks and went with an x for Sam and hasn't gotten to anyone else. LOL

-Hannah
Old 03-22-2011, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umgirl (View Post)
It's probably really simple.... like Robin and the Unwashed One are connected, so they both got check marks.... or whoever is working on the list got tired of check marks and went with an x for Sam and hasn't gotten to anyone else. LOL
Thanks for clearing it up for me!

Old 03-22-2011, 02:13 PM
MST Manager

Aww. The promo kills me. LOVE that Elizabeth slaps Jason. Thanks for the links.

Last edited by NikNak; 03-24-2011 at 04:22 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread