Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2015, 02:45 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Oh come on, Caitlin lying had nothing to do with Cisco dying. I believe Wells/Eobard would have done it anyway.
if she had been a better liar, Wells wouldn't have suspected her of stalling him.. Her whole purpose was to distract him so he didnt go back to star labs, but she kept saying thanks for Ronnie and repeating herself… There's nothing wrong with her being a bad liar but if she was on her game he wouldn't have revealed himself to go back, hence killing cisco… Wells wouldn't have known so he wouldn't have done anything..
Anyway my point was about Joe being right for Barry not to tell C&C just yet…

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"

Last edited by Leelala; 04-14-2015 at 02:52 PM
Old 04-14-2015, 02:51 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
Seriously though, after 1x15 Caitlin proved to be the absolute worst liar, Wells saw right through her which in the end got Cisco killed. Joe's right in telling Barry not to tell them right now..
Yep. But Caitlin's character changes from one episode to the next, so she'll probably become a good liar for plot purposes.

I actually think it's smart to suspect Caitlin/Cisco from Barry's perspective, since he knows that about as well as he knew Wells....but means he'll probably end up spilling everything to them, lol.
Old 04-14-2015, 03:00 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
Yep. But Caitlin's character changes from one episode to the next, so she'll probably become a good liar for plot purposes.

I actually think it's smart to suspect Caitlin/Cisco from Barry's perspective, since he knows that about as well as he knew Wells....but means he'll probably end up spilling everything to them, lol.
haha very possible!!

I feel like the shot in the promo will be him telling them at the end of the episode.. Felicity will probably give him "words of wisdom" and after all the drama of the episode will then come clean to them…

is this the crisis of conscience episode??

Old 04-14-2015, 03:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Yep. Though crisis is a bit of an exaggeration imo... And lol at Felicity's "wisdom". If she had any, she would never go near Olli, lbr.

I kinda wish they had Barry actually experience consequences for trusting everyone. The Wells thing should've taught him something, but eh. Plot purpose. Silly show, lol.

Last edited by ParsD; 04-14-2015 at 03:43 PM
Old 04-14-2015, 03:39 PM
Absolute Fan

I feel like the only way for it to be a legit "crisis of conscience" is if it has to do with Iris… I mean if he has a crisis for not telling C&C

Old 04-14-2015, 03:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah, it makes sense for Barry to be cautious at this point, when it comes to telling Cisco and Caitlin. But I'm sure that won't last long.

Also, I don't think Caitlin being a horrible liar - whatever the inadvertent consequences - is a negative for her character. There is something rather endearing about her not being a good liar, particularly to her friends. And while her inability to lie set off a chain of events that led to Cisco's death, I don't hold her accountable for his murder. That's all on Eobard. (And I agree that he would kill Cisco under different circumstances if he felt the need of urge, her inability to lie clearly made him suspicious that something was up. Which is fine and could actually have quite a bit of mileage - her being a bad liar - in future eps.)
Old 04-14-2015, 03:48 PM
Addicted Fan

IA that Caitlin's inability to lie is interesting. But Caitlin is more of a plot device than a character, so when she needs to be a good liar for plot purposes, we're supposed to forget she has that flaw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
I feel like the only way for it to be a legit "crisis of conscience" is if it has to do with Iris… I mean if he has a crisis for not telling C&C
lol right? That's a minor bump. But then Team Flash never has interesting and lasting conflicts since Caitlin/Cisco/Barry became instant bffs.
Old 04-14-2015, 04:01 PM
Absolute Fan

I have a feeling tonight's episode will not be one of my favorites. Let me know when Ray and Felicity are gone. lol
Old 04-14-2015, 04:14 PM
Addicted Fan

^mte. Candice's twitter is the best predictor, lol.
Old 04-14-2015, 04:26 PM
Absolute Fan

Yep...
Old 04-14-2015, 04:58 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
IA that Caitlin's inability to lie is interesting. But Caitlin is more of a plot device than a character, so when she needs to be a good liar for plot purposes, we're supposed to forget she has that flaw.

lol right? That's a minor bump. But then Team Flash never has interesting and lasting conflicts since Caitlin/Cisco/Barry became instant bffs.
Its so weird b/c they have her lie all the time, the situation with Ronnie and Iris, the Lightning Psychosis garbage.. I hate that they always have Iris believing her

Old 04-14-2015, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Since Cisco remembered Wells killing him, will Iris remember the kiss with Barry?

Probably not, since Iris is a woman and she wouldn't know how to handle that information, apparently.

And we're seeing more of a guest star, Felicity, than Iris. This show.

This episode is pretty......meh. At least Eddie feels guilty about lying to Iris. Something Joe and Barry never have, tbh.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy

Last edited by london grammar; 04-14-2015 at 05:31 PM
Old 04-14-2015, 05:34 PM
Absolute Fan

Has the episode already started?

Old 04-14-2015, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, about 20 minutes left.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 04-14-2015, 05:43 PM
Addicted Fan

If this ep ends with Iris/Eddie having sex again.....
Closed Thread   Post New Thread