Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2015, 08:34 AM
Master Fan

that promo is SUPER CUTE
Old 04-14-2015, 09:29 AM
Master Fan

Sneak peek

'The Flash': Barry, 'Play It Cool' | Access Hollywood

SMH@ JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What he said isn't wrong but I knew he was the reason Barry started suspecting his friends.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 04-14-2015, 10:00 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaijaChiqa (View Post)
Sneak peek

'The Flash': Barry, 'Play It Cool' | Access Hollywood

SMH@ JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What he said isn't wrong but I knew he was the reason Barry started suspecting his friends.
Joe is so paranoid, and Barry just follows his lead (he needs to grow a bit of a spine in regards to Joe). First it was, "Don't tell Iris, it's not safe for her", now it's "Don't tell Caitlin and Cisco, it's not safe for you".

I get Joe's a cop and all, but that man seems to live his life lying to a lot of people in the name of "protection". Heck, he also lied to Barry about RF coming back to "protect" him.

I really want to know what happened to Mrs. West now. Maybe she got sick of his "protection" and left... but he probably told Iris she died to "protect" her from feeling abandoned or something.
Old 04-14-2015, 10:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
Joe is so paranoid, and Barry just follows his lead (he needs to grow a bit of a spine in regards to Joe). First it was, "Don't tell Iris, it's not safe for her", now it's "Don't tell Caitlin and Cisco, it's not safe for you".

I get Joe's a cop and all, but that man seems to live his life lying to a lot of people in the name of "protection". Heck, he also lied to Barry about RF coming back to "protect" him.

I really want to know what happened to Mrs. West now. Maybe she got sick of his "protection" and left... but he probably told Iris she died to "protect" her from feeling abandoned or something.
I've had it with Joe! He's in time-out for now.

Barry is too trusting and Joe is too suspicious. They need someone in the middle to keep both of them in check. And yes, Barry needs a break from Joe or should start learning to be his own man. He sometimes stands his ground but that's when it comes to his own father. But otherwise, he follows him like a puppy. lol. I think the issue is that Joe is his father figure but since he's not actually his father, he hasn't reached the stage of rebellion. I think he rebelled more when he was a little kid than he does as an adult. Joe is like his sensei but a sensei leading him astray in his interpersonal relationships. lol

By the way, I thought Grant said that Barry would learn to lie better but I haven't seen that yet. lol. He still hasn't yet learned the art of chill.

I also wonder what we're going to learn about his wife. It'll be hard to be married to such a man because he's the kind of person who will keep issues from you till it's too late and everything has gone to hell.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 04-14-2015, 10:34 AM
Master Fan

I don't get it. Joe IS right here. Barry shouldn't trust anyone till he's sure.
Old 04-14-2015, 10:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eragon194 (View Post)
I don't get it. Joe IS right here. Barry shouldn't trust anyone till he's sure.
As I said in my first post, Joe isn't wrong, however, he's got this pattern of behavior where he's super suspicious and hides things. That's what we are talking about.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 04-14-2015, 10:48 AM
Master Fan

Oh. Yeah, he does that. I enjoy it though. Especially when it comes to hiding secrets from Iris. Since that annoys some people.
Old 04-14-2015, 10:59 AM
Master Fan

Ha, the irony of him saying "I've seen plenty of people make the wrong choice for loyalty" to Barry. Kinda what I'd call Barry promising Joe he wouldn't tell Iris the truth.

[VIDEO] ‘The Flash’ Season 1 Spoilers — Barry Saves Wells From Bee | TVLine

They look so cute all gathered around the microscope lol
Old 04-14-2015, 11:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bree347 (View Post)
Ha, the irony of him saying "I've seen plenty of people make the wrong choice for loyalty" to Barry. Kinda what I'd call Barry promising Joe he wouldn't tell Iris the truth.

[VIDEO] ‘The Flash’ Season 1 Spoilers — Barry Saves Wells From Bee | TVLine

They look so cute all gathered around the microscope lol
Thanks.

Did he just inadvertently reveal himself to another villain? lol
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 04-14-2015, 01:29 PM
Master Fan

The Flash - Episode 1.20 - The Trap - Full Set of Promotional Photos | Spoilers

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 04-14-2015, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

Thanks. The flashback episode.

Barry, what's up with you?

Is this RF's image or whatever?

oh oh.

The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 04-14-2015, 01:40 PM
Absolute Fan

Seriously though, after 1x15 Caitlin proved to be the absolute worst liar, Wells saw right through her which in the end got Cisco killed. Joe's right in telling Barry not to tell them right now..

Thanks for the pics, looks like we will see Iris at Barry coma side

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 04-14-2015, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

now I'm worried for Cisco
Old 04-14-2015, 01:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
Seriously though, after 1x15 Caitlin proved to be the absolute worst liar, Wells saw right through her which in the end got Cisco killed. Joe's right in telling Barry not to tell them right now..

Thanks for the pics, looks like we will see Iris at Barry coma side
Oh come on, Caitlin lying had nothing to do with Cisco dying. I believe Wells/Eobard would have done it anyway.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 04-14-2015, 02:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Candice hasn't done any promo for this episode on twitter (like 1.12) so there's probably little Iris/WA. And ooc-Barry maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
Maybe if/when Eobard/Wells gets "ousted" from the group, Dr. Tina McGee should start running S.T.A.R. Labs.

... and when the team tries to hide their little superhero group from her, she can be all "Wow, you guys work long hours..." (okay, I'm only half joking here).
Oh bb, you know Barry never hides his secret from ANYONE. Except Iris.

But yassss to Tina on the show. I ended up watching a few eps of the old Flash, and I kinda adore her now. Her character was like a female Wells (before the RF reveal) as in resourceful, a bit Machiavellian, super connected, bamf...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread