Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2015, 11:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
Seriously.

Also I don't want to deal with Felicity fans in the Flash fandom since they're the reason I stay far away from Arrow.
exactly. It's going to be 1234 attack time. prepare yourself. The character mostly bores me, but damn some of those stans have made me hate her. They remind of chuck stans from gossip girl.
Old 04-14-2015, 11:54 PM
Loyal Fan

This was a very meh episode.

My favorite part was ray and cisco's head nod when they named the villain the bug eyed bandit lol. Such dorks lol. I thought EK would have more to do too, she wasn't used all that much.
Old 04-14-2015, 11:54 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
exactly. It's going to be 1234 attack time. prepare yourself. The character mostly bores me, but damn some of those stans have made me hate her. They remind of chuck stans from gossip girl.
Ugh good old memories of LJ.

Blair deserved so much better.
Old 04-14-2015, 11:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I just wish she'd stay on arrow since I've already adopted that habit of only youtubing laurel scenes. Why must she be flung on this show. Can she just go away and hide in her little cave with monsier manpain
ITA about felicity. She seems to think she's better than everyone else with a vagina. I enjoyed ray on the flash though. next time, he should leave her behind.

I'm glad iris just doesn't take crap from the men in her life. I wonder if she's going to find out on her own based on some of CP's interviews? But since we know her and eddie stay together I'm wondering if he tells her?
Old 04-15-2015, 12:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Ugh good old memories of LJ.

Blair deserved so much better.
gurl you talking to the wrong girl. Blair was the pits. I hated her racist ass.

Quote:
I'm glad iris just doesn't take crap from the men in her life. I wonder if she's going to find out on her own based on some of CP's interviews? But since we know her and eddie stay together I'm wondering if he tells her?
I hope she finds out rather than Eddie just telling her. At this point, I just feel bad for Eddie cause he is doing all the right things, but inevitably will just get hurt. I can't believe the show has me feeling sorry for monsier plastique.
Old 04-15-2015, 12:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietshyone (View Post)
I thought EK would have more to do too, she wasn't used all that much.
Yeah, I was disappointed. She was hardly in the episode. In general I think the episode wasn't well thought out. It was all over the place. Whilst I like getting Barry/Felicity, the crossover overall just didn't work for me this time. Ray felt especially pointless.
Old 04-15-2015, 12:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bree347 (View Post)
Yeah, I was disappointed. She was hardly in the episode. In general I think the episode wasn't well thought out. It was all over the place. Whilst I like getting Barry/Felicity, the crossover overall just didn't work for me this time. Ray felt especially pointless.
the whole point was to prop felicity nothing else. I can't believe they are planning more of this crud in season 2.
Old 04-15-2015, 12:08 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaijaChiqa (View Post)
It's funny how we were trying to figure out why only those 5 went to dinner together and it was really nothing. lol

Something that made me laugh (for the wrong reasons maybe?) was right after Iris gives Eddie the ultimatum, Barry sees her, looks at Eddie manpaining and he's like, "Oh well." Then he goes and tells Cisco and Caitlin everything he's been hiding from them. lol.
IKR!! How annoying

He so doesnt care about Eddie's feelings..

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 04-15-2015, 12:10 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
gurl you talking to the wrong girl. Blair was the pits. I hated her racist ass.
lol, don't worry, I know Blair was awful herself and her fandom constantly being gross about Serena pissed me off. But LBR she still deserved better than Chuck.
Old 04-15-2015, 12:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
lol, don't worry, I know Blair was awful herself and her fandom constantly being gross about Serena pissed me off. But LBR she still deserved better than Chuck.
any female did. He was 50 levels of disgusting.

anyhoo Can TheFlash stop making feel bad for Eddie and just have this **** blow up so I can stop side-eyeing the eff out of Barry Allen. He is supposed to be the lead of the show.
Old 04-15-2015, 12:17 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahfan (View Post)
Lol, Oliver lied to her several times before winding up in the back seat of her car though.
I'm honestly not that bothered by Barry lying to Iris. I get why he's doing it and it's certainly not out of malice.
lol But my comparison is relating to who Felicity is as a person not the start of the series ONLY.. Take recently for example, Oliver lies to her and she lets lose, points the finger and goes off on him with her holier than thou attitude.. apparently everyone only has to be honest with her… So my point still stands, its incredibly hypocritical of her…

Quote:
I just wish she'd stay on arrow since I've already adopted that habit of only youtubing laurel scenes. Why must she be flung on this show. Can she just go away and hide in her little cave with monsier manpain
PLEASE!!!

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 04-15-2015, 12:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bree347 (View Post)
It wasn't well thought out. I was bored and I felt like we had key information in it but I just didn't care because it was mostly just tacked on with a lot of filler. :/
Old 04-15-2015, 12:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
This was a very meh episode.

My favorite part was ray and cisco's head nod when they named the villain the bug eyed bandit lol. Such dorks lol. I thought EK would have more to do too, she wasn't used all that much.
Yeah, it didn't even really feel like there was a villain in this episode.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 04-15-2015, 12:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It wasn't well thought out. I was bored and I felt like we had key information in it but I just didn't care because it was mostly just tacked on with a lot of filler. :/
Yeah, a lot of stuff made the episode feel like a filler. Shame when we're so close to the end of the season.

LQ Canadian promo. Looks cool, can't wait!

live like Harvey Specter: Canadian promo
Old 04-15-2015, 12:36 AM
Addicted Fan

Was that Iris kicking the shapeshifter? Get it girl!

And it looks like real!Iris is at STAR when it happens. Ngl Iris vs fake!Iris fighting is gonna be hot.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread