Matt Ashford returning to Days
Deidre Hall and Drake Hogestyn Return!

3 more going to be out for the cast

and 3 more Returns
partnersincrimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:03 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by partnersincrimes (View Post)
Louise Sorel Fired!
Crystal Chappell out at Days
Matt Ashford returning to Days
Deidre Hall and Drake Hogestyn Return!

3 more going to be out for the cast

and 3 more Returns
I honestly couldn't care less about Vivian and Carly.

Bring on the Jack, John, and Marlena!! <333
I'VE BEEN SPEAKING GUNS AND KN
IVES, TRYING HARD
to save a girl
africa_<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 08:35 PM
MST Manager

I want Belle, Shawn and Lucas back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by africa_<3 (View Post)
I honestly couldn't care less about Vivian and Carly.
Me either.

They can take Dario with them.
Old 06-04-2011, 12:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)
I want Belle, Shawn and Lucas back.

Me either.

They can take Dario with them.
For sure. And I totally agree! I know that a lot of people like him, but I've never really been fond of Rafe. I would love for Lucas to return so that he and Sami could bicker their way back into love. <33

And Shawn and Belle were my first OTP ever. I might become a regular viewer again if they were to return, but only if Jason Cook reprises his role. I'd love for Kirsten Storms to reprise her role, too, but I wouldn't hate it if Martha Madison stepped back in. The writers dragged out that Claire storyline WAY too much, and they ended up depriving the audience of an ending that reconciled Shawn and Belle while Jason was still on the show. I never liked Brandon Beemer's portrayal.

General Hospital nabbed by OTP. =[
I'VE BEEN SPEAKING GUNS AND KN
IVES, TRYING HARD
to save a girl
africa_<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 12:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
For sure. And I totally agree! I know that a lot of people like him, but I've never really been fond of Rafe. I would love for Lucas to return so that he and Sami could bicker their way back into love. <33

And Shawn and Belle were my first OTP ever. I might become a regular viewer again if they were to return, but only if Jason Cook reprises his role. I'd love for Kirsten Storms to reprise her role, too, but I wouldn't hate it if Martha Madison stepped back in. The writers dragged out that Claire storyline WAY too much, and they ended up depriving the audience of an ending that reconciled Shawn and Belle while Jason was still on the show. I never liked Brandon Beemer's portrayal.

General Hospital nabbed by OTP. =[
i wish

but i not sure if lucas will back they will let even near sami

safe is the golden couple that can not be touch

they do not care aboot lumi fans you know for exmple that date real rafe and sami meet after not see each other for months that sami before that sami cry rafe that rafe was best thing that happen to it lumi wedding anniversary
90% of time lucas mention as guy chloe cheat on him is not really mention by sami like he never exit in her life the only time i saw she mention she dis him infront kate
lucas his the guy she have to share kids with him whlie rafe is more the real daddy to them

they disregrad will and lucas relationship in order to sell rafe the prefect guy to sami that love his children

rafe he is guy give will advices about girls and go looking for him while lucas goes back to work after will tell him he hate him
and yes talking about the writing lucas was stiil in show
i can totall see that if lf lucas will back and will turn gay they write lucas as guy that rejects him while rafe will be guy help him and accepts him

despite it would make sense rafe reject will because breaking his little sister heart

since rafe came lucas and sami share less than 20 scences togther

even i can see they will ask bryan to come back beucase lot fans want him

despite bryan has soft spot for days i not sure bryan will want to come back he still hurt how how they treat him so badly who rather still works on Construction than come back

as long tomlin in show i not sure how they will convince him this time they treat diffrently

tomlin told bryan lucas is not need and there noting to write to lucas anymoe

lucas will never lead story and bryan is not lead man matriel and thank him for not trying to force his charter on him and for leaving quietly
they 2 chacnes for give him an exit scences for lucas and they still have not give proper exit despite he has been 16 years in the show
when they sent lucas to rehab they gave his dressing room to someelse
they writing destroy lucas in order to pimp flavor of the week

and it seen they finally give jason something to do in GH so i do not see back just yet
Old 06-05-2011, 02:03 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Oh, I LOVE Rafe and Sami/Rafe are one of my favorite couples. But I just want Lucas back because... I love Lucas.

Dario serves NO PURPOSE. They fired Mark (who played Nathan) to put Melanie with him? Please. I liked Melanie with Nathan MUCH better.

Vivian became so one-noted, it wasn't funny anymore.

Chloe and Carly can both go somewhere with their pity party. I don't give a damn.

I still don't understand why the character of Quinn is on my TV screen either.
Old 06-08-2011, 08:39 PM
Loyal Fan

From what I have heard Chloe, Quin and Taylor are gone all. All I have to say about that is . While I used to really like Chloe the writing for her lately has been crap. Quin never should have come and Taylor is really just a waste of air time. It is kind of sad because I actually like NL as Taylor over TB but oh well.
The way Love is supposed to be!
tvfan29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:25 AM
MST Manager

I love Tamara Braun so I was thrilled to have her back on the show. So bummed that she was fired when she just recently got hired.

The only thing I like about Quinn is the actor's Australian accent. I am tired of Chloe. Daniel might go since Jack is coming back and almost sure will get back with Jennifer, although I am liking Jennifer and Daniel, for some odd reason.

Casey (Chad) is such a cutie. I like him with Abby and his interaction with EJ and Stefano.

I like Gabi (although she is underused even when the actress changed) but I am afraid she might go when they change Will's storyline. She might stand a chance since she's Rafe's sister. If they keep Dario over her... *shakes head*

Although I cannot stand Nicole, Ari is a PHENOMENAL actress. Her best friend (Chloe) and her sister (taylor) will be gone. She really has no ties. I pray to God they don't get her back with Brady but that will probably happen. I'll take Brady/Nicole over Brady/Melanie though.
Old 06-09-2011, 06:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Ari is a fantastic actress and am hoping that with Taylor gone they will go Nicole/ej pairing again. I think i would like to see some interaction between her and Jack when he returns. Maybe they can work together on a newspaper or something they both have a lot of comedic timing.

I like Tamara Braun as an actress she just didn't fit as taylor to me.

Looks like Dario is gone now too and rumor is that Nathan is returning. I guess they are going with Melanie/Nathan pairing which is fine with me just keep Brady away from her.

I am a little worried about Brady though I don't feel he really fits anywhere right now but don't want him to leave either.

I am looking forward to the Will story I hope they are able to make it a realistic story and not something that is built up but then forgotten. Lucas should really come back for this story too.
Old 06-09-2011, 08:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Looks like Dario is gone now too
Where did you read that?

Please let it be true...the actor is truly awful.

I only really keep up with DOOL now because of Melanie, and I don't want her with him.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:09 PM
Loyal Fan

apparently he posted something on his twitter saying he was done. I have not heard confirmation but I'm praying that it is true.
Old 06-10-2011, 01:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHScott (View Post)
Where did you read that?

Please let it be true...the actor is truly awful.

I only really keep up with DOOL now because of Melanie, and I don't want her with him.
Well, its not really shocking Dario is leaving, especially since it seems Mark Hapka (Nathan) is returning. If Mark does return, they might just go back to a Nathan/Melanie endgame.
Charmqn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 03:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

Mark Hapka Returns
Francisco San Martin (Dario) OUT
GARY TOMLIN OUT
One or two left to come back
Old 06-10-2011, 10:04 PM
MST Manager

Dario is GONE! I got my wish. I wish the actor well, but I just never liked the character.

I'm glad Nathan is coming back. I always liked him and Melanie together. And like somebody else said, it keeps Melanie FAR AWAY from Brady romantically. I love them as best friends.

But, the most important return is Lucas. It is MANDATORY that he come back, especially for Will's new storyline. His return is absolutely necessary.
Old 06-12-2011, 10:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

rumor
austin and carrie might comes back
Reply   Post New Thread