Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2008, 08:45 PM
MST Manager

DOOL S&S ~ Finally! It Only Took Us A Year. That Should Tell The Writers Something.

Continue here, please.
Old 08-02-2008, 09:31 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the new thread! Let's finish this one off faster.

Bringing these over from the last thread....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire&CharlieFan4eva
I finally just saw this thread

I am so loving EJole right now
I love how she lets her guard down around him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak
Elizabeth and Lucky Spencer from General Hospital.

I can't stand Chloe now. Such a freaking waste of my time! Oh, and she's even worse w/ Lucas.

Hope got an email about the missing evidence and Bo admits to her on Friday.

See you on the new thread.
Thanks for filling me in. Bo and Hope needed something like this to spice up their storyline. They've been getting a bit boring lately.
You say it best when you say nothing at all"
Jason♥Sam

Last edited by LivvieLove; 08-02-2008 at 09:39 PM
LivvieLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 09:34 PM
MST Manager

Yeah, I think it's going to be good.

Also, I just got the latest SOD -- they renew their wedding vows! Bo surprises Hope w/ everything. Kristian Alfonso looks SO GORGEOUS! I love the dress she wears. Shortly afterwards, he admits he tampered with evidence and then goes to jail. Definitely should be interesting!

Oh, and Phillip admits to Morgan about his involvement w/ her father. Ouch!
Old 09-18-2008, 07:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Days of Our Lives: Sami AND Nicole Pregnant!

That's right fans, the SPOILERS are that both Sami (Alison Sweeney) and Nicole (Arianne Zucker) are pregnant in upcoming scenes on Days of Our Lives. Quite miraculous in the case of Nicole, since she's supposed to be unable to have children - but we all know miracles can and do happen in the land of soaps. As for Sami, well, this pregnancy could be conceived (pun intended) to mirror portrayer Alison Sweeney's own pregnancy and provide a possible exit storyline.

Here is the burning question though... is EJ the father of both babies? It looks likely - onscreen we have seen both ladies being intimate with only him - with Sami it was before Lucas returned to Salem (May episodes), and with Nicole in the infamous elevator at the Salem Inn during the electrical blackout (July episodes). Does this mean someone else can't be the father though? We all know soaps aren't beyond re-writing history to suit storylines...

Perhaps the other important questions are:

* What will Stefano do when he finds out he's got not one, but TWO potential DiMera heirs?
* Will Nicole move into DiMansion?
* Will EJ step up and claim responsibility if both babies are his?
* Is this the end of Sami and Lucas for good if she's pregnant with EJ's child again?
* Why did they have to make Nicole pregnant in the first place???

What do you think of the news? Good? Bad? Don't care?
source
Leneoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:45 AM
Absolute Fan

I don't get it...
sweetestsin1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:43 PM
Absolute Fan

Woo! Go EJami!

Although, DH still sucks as a HW. The woman has no clue how to give a good story.

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
LuvinJames23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 08:47 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leneoth (View Post)
source

What do you think of the news? Good? Bad? Don't care?
Don't care in the least, although we so knew this was coming.

How can Sami be pregnant by EJ (if they make it him) when they slept together in May and it is now late September? Are they freaking kidding me??
Old 09-22-2008, 02:14 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)
Don't care in the least, although we so knew this was coming.

How can Sami be pregnant by EJ (if they make it him) when they slept together in May and it is now late September? Are they freaking kidding me??
But you have to remember that Soap time doesn't equal Real life time. This is a soap. They can bring people back from the dead so I'm sure someone can find out they're pregnant 5 months later.

Bellamy and Clarke
Old 09-22-2008, 04:57 PM
MST Manager

True.

But, SERIOUSLY!

They really need to just stop it.
Old 09-25-2008, 02:38 PM
Addicted Fan

i hope somehow Sami's baby is Lucas' so we can be rid of the whole EJ/Sami and Lucas/CHloe thing and that Nicole is pregnant with EJ's kid so the can finally be together. and i hope EJ kills Trent. sounds like the perfect story to me.

PHICK♥JASAM♥Clois♥TnT♥PHELANIE♥CARBO♥Brucas♥VILLY♥Jannie♥Carson♥Jara♥Nookie♥Rylee♥ Jolie♥ Mabby♥Shelle♥ET♥Lumi ♥Shack♥LL2
wbjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:05 PM
Master Fan

Nooo, Ejami needs to be together.
Old 09-25-2008, 04:09 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Nooo, Ejami needs to be together.
Yes they do! Go Ejami! TPTB need to finally let them be together!

EJ isn't EJ anymore. He's a sap...not a DiMera! And Nicole is too watered down. They just aren't the characters I used to love.

In the new SOD, it says Nicole finds out she's pregnant and plans a date with EJ to tell him the news. Lucas takes Sami to the hospital when she passes out. While they are waiting for the blood tests, they become closer. Then Sami finds out she's pregnant. Lucas reminds her it has to be from that one night with EJ. Sami is scared and frustrated cuz here she is, divorced again and a single parent to 2 kids already. This will make 3. Lucas calls EJ and tells him Sami is in the hospital. EJ rushes to the hospital, leaving Nicole alone on their date. Sami doesn't tell EJ yet what's going on b/c she's not even sure where her relationship even stands with EJ.

IMHO, this is all leading to EJami finally getting together. I think Lucas is there with Sami when she finds out just to point out that EJ is indeed the father. So, they're not doing another WTD storyline. I also think that Lumi need closure. They haven't gotten that yet and I think when it says they grow closer, it means they talk things through and decide to be friends for the kids' sakes. Cuz Lucas knows Sami is in love with EJ. He's said it many times and I think that's why he calls EJ. I don't think Sami will tell him to. I think Lucas does it on his own cuz it's the right thing to do. IMO, that's a big step for Lucas' character.

There's also a spoiler for the following week that Sami finds out about Nicole being pregnant. The way it seems to be going is Sami won't tell EJ about her pregnancy at first and let him go with Nicole cuz she thinks that is what EJ wants. So, from past experience at watching soaps, usually the one hiding the pregnancy is the couple you root for. SO, in this case, it's EJami!

I also don't think Nicole will carry her pregnancy to term. They are already bringing in a new guy at the end of October as a new love interest for Nicole.

Gering's DAYS Role Revealed | Daytime Confidential

Bellamy and Clarke
Old 09-25-2008, 04:33 PM
Master Fan

I agree with everything you said.
I do hope Nicole carry to term though. I just hope it isn't Ej's baby.
Old 09-25-2008, 09:58 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I agree with everything you said.
I do hope Nicole carry to term though. I just hope it isn't Ej's baby.
Yeah, I think the only way she'll carry it to term is if it's not EJ's baby. I think it's Dr. Dan's. They seemed a little bit too chummy in that scene a week ago. Especially when Nicole was like, "Isn't that a bit too private?" and Dan goes, "I think we're way passed talking about the weather." Hmm....interesting!

Bellamy and Clarke
Old 10-03-2008, 01:38 PM
MST Manager

I don't think Nicole is going to carry her baby to term either.