View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 12:54 AM
partnersincrimes
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by africa_<3 (View Post)
For sure. And I totally agree! I know that a lot of people like him, but I've never really been fond of Rafe. I would love for Lucas to return so that he and Sami could bicker their way back into love. <33

And Shawn and Belle were my first OTP ever. I might become a regular viewer again if they were to return, but only if Jason Cook reprises his role. I'd love for Kirsten Storms to reprise her role, too, but I wouldn't hate it if Martha Madison stepped back in. The writers dragged out that Claire storyline WAY too much, and they ended up depriving the audience of an ending that reconciled Shawn and Belle while Jason was still on the show. I never liked Brandon Beemer's portrayal.

General Hospital nabbed by OTP. =[
i wish

but i not sure if lucas will back they will let even near sami

safe is the golden couple that can not be touch

they do not care aboot lumi fans you know for exmple that date real rafe and sami meet after not see each other for months that sami before that sami cry rafe that rafe was best thing that happen to it lumi wedding anniversary
90% of time lucas mention as guy chloe cheat on him is not really mention by sami like he never exit in her life the only time i saw she mention she dis him infront kate
lucas his the guy she have to share kids with him whlie rafe is more the real daddy to them

they disregrad will and lucas relationship in order to sell rafe the prefect guy to sami that love his children

rafe he is guy give will advices about girls and go looking for him while lucas goes back to work after will tell him he hate him
and yes talking about the writing lucas was stiil in show
i can totall see that if lf lucas will back and will turn gay they write lucas as guy that rejects him while rafe will be guy help him and accepts him

despite it would make sense rafe reject will because breaking his little sister heart

since rafe came lucas and sami share less than 20 scences togther

even i can see they will ask bryan to come back beucase lot fans want him

despite bryan has soft spot for days i not sure bryan will want to come back he still hurt how how they treat him so badly who rather still works on Construction than come back

as long tomlin in show i not sure how they will convince him this time they treat diffrently

tomlin told bryan lucas is not need and there noting to write to lucas anymoe

lucas will never lead story and bryan is not lead man matriel and thank him for not trying to force his charter on him and for leaving quietly
they 2 chacnes for give him an exit scences for lucas and they still have not give proper exit despite he has been 16 years in the show
when they sent lucas to rehab they gave his dressing room to someelse
they writing destroy lucas in order to pimp flavor of the week

and it seen they finally give jason something to do in GH so i do not see back just yet
partnersincrimes is offline   Reply With Quote