Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2004, 12:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

i like : because summer is too long a wait!!!!

"These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase" -Evanescence
Old 01-28-2004, 12:18 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by 80sBabygirl:
<STRONG>...I'm still trying to figure it all out. An unlikely crush (JT?) does an about-face when the crusher (Liberty?) finds out that she is the object of an even more unlikely crush (???).</STRONG>

I read that Liberty works with Sean on a project or something like that and he becomes the new object of her affection. But it doesn't last long b/c she finds out someone else has a crush on her. I wish I could remember where I read that so I could go back and check to see if it was updated.

Also, I was watching The-N the other day and the Degrassi commercial for the unlikely couples came on. When they started showing the scenes, in one it looks like a pep rally or something and JT is in the cougar outfit and Manny walks by him. JT has this look on his face like he is in love with Manny, but Manny looks very angry. Has anyone noticed this? I wonder what happens.
Old 01-28-2004, 01:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

ok... well I think JT is in Love with Manny, deep down he always has been... what's weird is I am a Manny/JT shipper(don't want to guess the name for that!lol) but at the same time I am a Craig/Manny shipper! everytime I pick one i find a reason to like the other! Manny might not be mad at JT, she might be mad at the world. i mean if she doesn't abort then she's a pregnant girl, they did to be moody dont they? If she does abort, she could be having all sorts of emotional stuff going on! Then again she could be mad a JT!
Well we know the person who likes Liberty is not JT or Sean... does it actually say somewhere that its a guy? I mean sure we assume it is, b/c there aren't any signs of it being someone else, but you never know... ok thats far-fetched and kind of scary.. Maybe its Spotz!!! that'd be funny! no.. UGH! This one s actually hard! we should pester exec about it!
(don't listen to me, I'm on my last burst of energy before i go to sleep!)
Old 01-28-2004, 09:39 AM
New Fan

http://www.popgurls.com/article_show.php3?id=412

u got the look is my fav! lol was craking up!
Old 01-28-2004, 09:56 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hello_Kitty:
<STRONG>
I read that Liberty works with Sean on a project or something like that and he becomes the new object of her affection. But it doesn't last long b/c she finds out someone else has a crush on her. I wish I could remember where I read that so I could go back and check to see if it was updated.

Also, I was watching The-N the other day and the Degrassi commercial for the unlikely couples came on. When they started showing the scenes, in one it looks like a pep rally or something and JT is in the cougar outfit and Manny walks by him. JT has this look on his face like he is in love with Manny, but Manny looks very angry. Has anyone noticed this? I wonder what happens.</STRONG>
Yeah, I remember Liberty going after Sean when their paired to work on the project. I still think that her crush is going to be one of Sean's friends, definitely a non-main character. It's not going to be Toby, Jimmy, Spinner, Marco, JT (unfortunately), Dylan, Rick, Craig or Sean, most likely not Chris either, although I read or heard somewhere he's suppposed to be some type of "ladies man," but my bet is on a non-main character and I'm pretty sure it's going to be a guy! Whoever it is is probably someone JT knows since the little summary says that he does an about-face whatever that means.

I was also wondering about that commercial. Does that happen in part II of "Accidents Will Happen?" Or is that later in the season I wonder. I was thinking that something had to happen that made JT tell Liberty to move on. Maybe he was trying to ask Manny out and she kind of interfered? I was thinking that would happen in Part II of "Accidents," but I don't know. Sorry for being long-winded. You can really analyze these things to death. lol.
Old 01-28-2004, 10:39 AM
New Fan

Hi guys I am a first time poster, but I was thinking... Manny falls off the beam. I would bet anything that she loses the baby from that [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] .
Let me know your thoughts! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2004, 10:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jordyr:
<STRONG>Hi guys I am a first time poster, but I was thinking... Manny falls off the beam. I would bet anything that she loses the baby from that [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] .
Let me know your thoughts! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Welcome to the thread Jordyr!!
I thought about that when I read it in the summaries, but then decided not to think about it anymore. The only reason I say this is because we just found out she was pregnant. If she was going to miscarriage, I would hope the writers would leave her pregnant for a few more eps. Then again, I don't know how mscarriages work, so I wouldn't be able to tell you when she should find out. No matter what happens I'll probably cry! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2004, 11:00 AM
New Fan

I really hope she doesn't loose the baby, but for some reason I have a feeling she will not have the baby... and is it just me or does Craig just not seem like the person who could provide for a family. If she was keeping the baby he would need to get a job ASAP and not be worrying about a battle of the bands compitition if you get my drift. Give me your thoughts [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2004, 11:16 AM
New Fan

icygrrl, laurenc9, rooney babe, samibee924, cherrehlicorice, ldyjamie and mims0309: thank you guys, for the kind words about popgurls! i'm overwhelmed by all your posts this morning. seriously. thank you! (the site is here, for anyone still looking for it: popgurls) i'm still trying to find someone to send me a tape, so i'm not sure how lucky we'll be at recapping "accidents will happen," but we should be able to get the rest of the new episodes relatively quickly. we're also working to get all the old episodes up.

let's assume that the person in the hospital is terri, and rick put her there. do you think he'll be arrested? will there be another trial in degrassi's future?
Old 01-28-2004, 11:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by willapopgurlie:
<STRONG>let's assume that the person in the hospital is terri, and rick put her there. do you think he'll be arrested? will there be another trial in degrassi's future?</STRONG>
Thats something that never crossed my mind! Rick could easily be arrested, charged, whatever. My sister's friend got really jealous of her and beat her up pretty bad (long story but the girl was just..ugh) and she had to pay a lot of money and go to court multiple times. So unless Terri kept Rick a secret and lied about her injuries, Rick would definitely have to go to trial.

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 01-28-2004, 12:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by willapopgurlie:
<STRONG>icygrrl, laurenc9, rooney babe, samibee924, cherrehlicorice, ldyjamie and mims0309: thank you guys, for the kind words about popgurls! i'm overwhelmed by all your posts this morning. seriously. thank you! (the site is here, for anyone still looking for it: popgurls) i'm still trying to find someone to send me a tape, so i'm not sure how lucky we'll be at recapping "accidents will happen," but we should be able to get the rest of the new episodes relatively quickly. we're also working to get all the old episodes up.

let's assume that the person in the hospital is terri, and rick put her there. do you think he'll be arrested? will there be another trial in degrassi's future?</STRONG>
You are welcome, and i can't wait to read more of your wonderfuly recaps! in answer to your question, yes, if rick beat her up and they are able to prove it, he will definately have to go to trial---however, cases like that are very difficult to prove, so there is a possiblity the trial won't happen. (one of the many reasons i am going into politics/law---to change these messed up laws!)

[img]smilies/angel.gif[/img] [img]smilies/angel.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]
Zit Remedy is here.* (The Zits are here)

****WAITING FOR A ZIT REMEDY REUNION TOUR****
Old 01-28-2004, 12:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi! I found this site quite a few months ago but this is the first time I have posted. I just wanted to say "Thank You" to everyone for sharing all their info! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I used to love the old Degrassi shows and am now totally in love with TNG - I especially like how they keep adding characters from the old shows.

Please keep posting on the upcoming episodes - unfortunatly I have to see TNG on The N and we all know they are screwing us over... [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Anyway, thanks again!
Old 01-28-2004, 01:23 PM
Absolute Fan

i just wanna say thanks to everyone who gave recaps on Accidents will Happen I. i cant wait to see it (5 or 6 months from now lol)... ehh so at least we will be able to watch other things during that time, like yesterday i saw the commerical for "shes too young" on life-time...sounds good...i hope miriam is in it alot its really intresting to see how diffrent her role will be then the way we usually see her on degrassi...plus she a good actress.......

i cant wait to hear about part II of accidents will happen... what im most intrested in hearing about is how does emma find out, what will emmas reaction be, and will emma support her on whatever decesion she makes...i want them to be best friends again...and of course what manny gunna do about the baby...im also beginning to wonder if paige is gunna make fun of her for that expecially sense its by craig, well in those recaps of of awh p1, it seems like paige was being meaner to manny then she was in awhile, maybe cuz paige is friends will ash again and she knows about the manny/craig thing and is mad....i dunno lol

sry that was so long im just real bored. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2004, 01:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Someone mentioned that Joey said he was in his 30's but if we really think back, even to the first episode of TNG when Spike and the Gang were going to their 10-year High School Reunion (which was stranege because Joey and Caitlin and many of those there, did not graduate with Spike and Snake and Lucy, etc.) and Emma was said to be 12, as of season three Emma is still only like 14 or maybe 15. That would make Joey (and Spike, Snake etc.) still only 30 at most.

So my question is.... how much older was Craig's mom supposed to be than Joey? Do they really expect us to believe that Craig's mom was also a 16 year old teenage mother? I mean really... she was probably way older than Joey.

Sorry... I am bored and my mind is wandering. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2004, 01:54 PM
Elite Fan

The exec posted about the Tigerbeat magazine thing.

On the Tiger Beat front, apparently there is a publication called Bop that is published by the same people, and the Degrassi article will be in Bop rather than Tiger Beat, and it will be the March issue of Bop which should hit the stands in mid-February--and they have told us that the issue is just now being printed so it WILL be in that issue (that's what they say anyway!!!)

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread