Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2004, 06:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

OMG WHOEVER WROTE THAT! THANK YOU SO MUCH! *hands over a million cookies*

Quote:
*slaps Craig*
lol. Don't do that! I think the reason Craig is talking about keeping the possible baby because hes never had a reliable sane family for more than a few years. If he did have a family, hes had problems. His mom died, and his dad beat him. I mean, sometimes those types of things happen and it hurts the person psychologically and makes them want a family of their own to prove that he would never let anything bad happen to them. I learned all of this in health. lol. Imagine that, something I learned actually helped me in some way. lol.
I wrote that in the last thread explaining as to why Craigs behavior is different than any other Teenage boy in this sort of situation. In a normal case, he would of probably have left Manny alone or probably said he would commit to the idea of the baby but wouldn't or the small small chance of really sticking to her side during the whole thing.

Any speculation as to maybe if Manny will consider keeping the baby? If the Spoiler is correct, Manny will move in with Emma and Spike because she is planning to keep the baby because Manny said that if her parents knew, they would ship her off to a covent in the Phillipines.
Old 01-27-2004, 07:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by palmer churchill forever:
<STRONG>http://www.the-n.com/ntv/article.php...articleID=1983

Check it out!</STRONG>

omg so funny---and there are a couple that relate to me---how scary!!!!

(# 11) instead of tad hamilton, you want to win a date with marco, spinner, craig, or joey!!

[img]smilies/angel.gif[/img] [img]smilies/angel.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]

[ 01-27-2004: Message edited samibee924 ]
Zit Remedy is here.* (The Zits are here)

****WAITING FOR A ZIT REMEDY REUNION TOUR****
Old 01-27-2004, 07:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

this is from degrassi.tv

Accidents Will Happen (Part II)
The shocking new reality of their lives leaves a troubled couple to ponder their ability to deal with accidental circumstances. Will they be up to the task, or will they consider other options? Meanwhile, an unlikely crush does an about-face when the crusher finds out that she is the object of an even more unlikely crush.

"These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase" -Evanescence
Old 01-27-2004, 07:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

sorry for the double post, but thank you for the summaries---i hope you get the tapes, whomever wanted them for her popgurls summaries (which rock BTW)

next thread title: Because we all can't live in Canada!

[img]smilies/angel.gif[/img] [img]smilies/angel.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]

[ 01-27-2004: Message edited samibee924 ]
Zit Remedy is here.* (The Zits are here)

****WAITING FOR A ZIT REMEDY REUNION TOUR****
Old 01-27-2004, 07:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

this from the executive producer of Degrassi

There's a major snowstorm here in Toronto, but we made it out to the lab to do the final soundmix on the final episode of Season 3--it's a good episode, you'll recall that the final scene has pretty much all the cast in it, and it ends on a high note! Even though Linda and I were still mixing at about 7:00pm we gave veryone else who's at the studio the afternoon off starting at 3:00 so they could make their way home through the snow storm.
Oh and remember that there is this crazy ceramic cat hidden in the background of a lot of the scenes that were shot on the final day--I'd forgotten that we were block shooting 320/and 322 that day, so you can actually spot the cat in the back of some scenes in both 320 and 322.
Tomorrow Linda and I go to an undisclosed location somewhere in the free world which is the capital of Canada and starts with the letter O for a conference of producers and broadcasters, so we'll know a little more about what is happening next year, but we're probably still at least three weeks away from hearing exactly what will and will not be ordered!

Old 01-27-2004, 07:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

i checked the calender for Feb. on the-n.com and no new degrassi eps in Feb.

i know it wont be on till summer but i was hoping they would like surprise us and show new ones early. and the idiots at the n forget to put Feb.29 on the calender. dont they know its a leap year?
hello!!!

Old 01-27-2004, 08:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by tedibeargirl2003:
<STRONG>i checked the calender for Feb. on the-n.com and no new degrassi eps in Feb.

i know it wont be on till summer but i was hoping they would like surprise us and show new ones early. and the idiots at the n forget to put Feb.29 on the calender. dont they know its a leap year?
hello!!!</STRONG>
lol brilliant people! I mean in some ways they are smart, even though it causes us pain. But seriously, sometimes they have blonde moments. How could that calander make it onto the site without the 29th??

Thanks for the two new summaries!!! its getting somewhat confusing b/c some of the info changes.. like 8888 went to 7777. but heck, I'm happy I get to read one at all!!!
Old 01-27-2004, 08:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for those awesome summaries!!

So by Popgurls, what website is that? I want to read the This Charming Man summaries... if there are any.
Unless some very nice canadian would provide us with one [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]...lol

I can't wait for AWH now!! ahhhhggggg!!!

Abby: What are you doing?
Kevin: I was eating.
Abby: What, you were eating stuff from off the floor?!
Kevin: Well, its not dirty, unless it stays there for like an hour.
Abby: Kevin, you are so disgusting.
Kevin: Well, it's turkey.
Abby: They don't even serve turkey here!
Kevin: Really?
Abby: Yeah.
Kevin: Eww.
Abby: Spit it out!
Kevin: (spits it out)
Abby: Not in front of me!
Kevin: Sorry, well I'll just put it back in my mouth then.
Abby: Eww!!
Kevin: That's good turkey!
Old 01-27-2004, 08:46 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>this is from degrassi.tv

Accidents Will Happen (Part II)
The shocking new reality of their lives leaves a troubled couple to ponder their ability to deal with accidental circumstances. Will they be up to the task, or will they consider other options? Meanwhile, an unlikely crush does an about-face when the crusher finds out that she is the object of an even more unlikely crush.</STRONG>
Hmmmm. Thanks Tedibeargirl2003. The subplot should be interesting. I'm still trying to figure it all out. An unlikely crush (JT?) does an about-face when the crusher (Liberty?) finds out that she is the object of an even more unlikely crush (???).

And thanks for the extra summaries. Now this makes me want to see the episodes even more. I can't wait for Part II's summary!
Old 01-27-2004, 08:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>i checked the calender for Feb. on the-n.com and no new degrassi eps in Feb.

hello!!!</STRONG>
Actually the schedule goes up to Feb. 14th, b/c they update it like 3 days before the last day, which is Feb. 14th. I think I'm confusing myself...o well I know what I'm talking about, lol.

From that teaser on degrassi.tv, I'm positive that JT is NOT Liberty's crush!

Luke and Noah on as the world turns -best.couple.ever

Icon by morningglory___ from LJ
Old 01-27-2004, 09:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by icygrrl02:
[QB]

Actually the schedule goes up to Feb. 14th, b/c they update it like 3 days before the last day, which is Feb. 14th. I think I'm confusing myself...o well I know what I'm talking about, lol.
[QB]
i am not talking about the tv schedule i am talking about the calender in calender maker.

Old 01-27-2004, 09:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

i am not talking about the tv schedule i am talking about the calender in calender maker.</STRONG>
I don't follow the calender on there, but yea I realized what you were talking about when I posted that.

Luke and Noah on as the world turns -best.couple.ever

Icon by morningglory___ from LJ
Old 01-27-2004, 10:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

oh

Old 01-27-2004, 11:50 PM
New Fan

Where can I find this Popgurls site? Please and thank you. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] The episode sounds like it was a great one to watch!!!

For the new thread I still like my idea: Because Americans need to know.
Old 01-28-2004, 12:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

re: starting the thread

I was the one who originally started the thread and I have continued to do so except for once, I think, when one of you beat me to it.

One of the reasons I continued to start the thread was because early on a lot of you were newbies and didn't understand how FanForum worked. We're now up to 11 threads. I think most of you have a hang of FF now so if I am not around, feel free to start a new thread when it is time for one.

However, so we do not have a ton of threads and tick off the Mods, here are a few suggestions to keep things running smoothly...

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Do not start a new thread until the current one has reached 250 posts. If the thread is started too early, it will most likely be closed by a Moderator.

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Decide on a person to start the thread before the current thread has reached 250 posts. This way there will not be multiple threads and confusion on which thread should be used.

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Decide on a title for the next thread before the current one has reached 250 posts. Do not wait until the last minute or else it will be left up to the thread starter to choose a title.

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] It will be up to you to continue compiling and organizing the compilation of spoilers. An easy way to keep all the formatting (ie: bold/italics, stars, links, etc) is to use the quote feature on the first post to copy everything, then paste it into your new thread. Make sure you do this before the Mod closes the thread.

I'll probably go ahead and add this to the current comp as a reminder for when it's time for a new thread.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread