Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2004, 10:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

I got a dmail from toby, the normal one everyone gets, and when i went to his locker, it was the post from 01/08. i'm not worried about it, just wondering why they sent the dmail with no new post.
Old 01-27-2004, 10:34 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by icygrrl02:
<STRONG>

Yup thanks brokenglass for the summary. I really wanna hear about AWH part 2. We get to find out about Liberty's crush!</STRONG>
I want to find out who's Liberty's crush the most in Part II!
Old 01-27-2004, 11:49 AM
New Fan

Maybe Sean's friends have a crush on Liberty. Or Jimmy, some one you would never think of...
Old 01-27-2004, 11:56 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by mims0309:
<STRONG>Thanks Brokenglass 4 the description of the ep! I cant wait to see it!! I have no idea what possesses the N 2 make us wait this long</STRONG>

I bet ya it's all about ratings. They figure they could get more viewers to watch it in the summer, so they show us previews now to keep us watching the network until the summer. They also figured if they put the new episodes out now, nobody will watch the-n in the summer and they lose ratings...then...NOMORE THE-N. Also with the Degrassi avatar theater, it was getting more people watching the-n, so there is another reason to tune people in. So far, there hasn't been a new commericals in about two weeks. I wonder if they stopped with the commericals or they are just brainstorming again.

[ 01-27-2004: Message edited icygrrl02 ]

Luke and Noah on as the world turns -best.couple.ever

Icon by morningglory___ from LJ
Old 01-27-2004, 11:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

You welcome guys. Sorry it wasn't very detailed, I was typing it as I watched it and I didn't want to miss stuff.

Someone said Jay had a crush on Liberty. That would be funny! I don't think it's Jimmy, because doesn't he like Hazel?
Old 01-27-2004, 12:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

I can't think of any guys that aren't taken now or soon. Spinner/Paige, Jimmy/Hazel, Craig will be helping Manny next ep, Marco is gay, Dylan is gay, Sean/Ellie, Toby/Kendra, Chris/Emma.... is that all the guys cept for Jay's group and JT? I think it is... I suppose Jimmy or Sean could like her now and then like someone else soon... crushes come and go! Can't wait to find out!
ya'll remember when we were talking about a subplot for Take on Me? I found a post from Exec in sept. that said there is not a subplot. Its just the one story line.
Old 01-27-2004, 12:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Have ya'll heard what happened with CTV? people on .tv are saying that AWH only aired in the GTA(which i assume is Greater Toronto Area). 8 Simple Rules was played in Degrassi's place. How interesting.....
Old 01-27-2004, 01:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

I really appreciate the summary, brokenglass!

Is there anyone else who recorded the episode who could give an even more detailed summary? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

'O Ms Kwan
Your hair, kissed by the wind
Your lips, kissed by me.
Spinner Mason.
Old 01-27-2004, 02:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Is Miriam Mcdonald a gymnast too? cuz in the summary of Accident Will Happing it says she does good "on the bars"

ALSO, the only thing I dont like about Accident Will Happen (i didnt get to see it but from readin the summary) is that Criag is just like o its ok u should keep it and we'll have a family...no guy would ever say that...if its a good guy hed prob be like omg im so sorry r u gonna keep it...and a ****ty one would just be like wat? u better not be keepin it or something and walk away

I hope Emma supports Manny on WHATEVER desicion she makes and they become best friends again!!

ALSO...I hope that Chris and Emma break up soon...
Old 01-27-2004, 02:32 PM
Extreme Fan

I saw part of Degrassi last night..I live in Canada..and where i'm at..t.v. guide messed up the schedule so bad. They said that degrassi was gunna air at 8:30 not 8, so I ended up checking at like 8:20..and boom..guess what's on? DEGRASSI. I was soo mad. I don't know about other parts though..did they really screw it up by showing 8 simple rules in degrassi's place? Hmm...well t.v. can get a little annoying sometimes!
Old 01-27-2004, 02:33 PM
Extreme Fan

I saw part of Degrassi last night..I live in Canada..and where i'm at..t.v. guide messed up the schedule so bad. They said that degrassi was gunna air at 8:30 not 8, so I ended up checking at like 8:20..and boom..guess what's on? DEGRASSI. I was soo mad. I don't know about other parts though..did they really mess it up by showing 8 simple rules in degrassi's place? Hmm...well t.v. can get a little annoying sometimes!
Old 01-27-2004, 03:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by icygrrl02:
<STRONG>
I bet ya it's all about ratings. They figure they could get more viewers to watch it in the summer, so they show us previews now to keep us watching the network until the summer. They also figured if they put the new episodes out now, nobody will watch the-n in the summer and they lose ratings...then...NOMORE THE-N. Also with the Degrassi avatar theater, it was getting more people watching the-n, so there is another reason to tune people in. So far, there hasn't been a new commericals in about two weeks. I wonder if they stopped with the commericals or they are just brainstorming again.

[ 01-27-2004: Message edited icygrrl02 ]</STRONG>
wow. that's so sadly true. I have been watching the N soley for new commercials and to see if they're gonna announce a more specific air date. And they're gonna do that all the way til summer and then that's when they're gonna show Degrassi and, of course, I'm gonna be watching so they really won't lose viewers at any point.
damn the man. so the n isn't stupid.
Old 01-27-2004, 03:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Laurenc9:
<STRONG>Have ya'll heard what happened with CTV? people on .tv are saying that AWH only aired in the GTA(which i assume is Greater Toronto Area). 8 Simple Rules was played in Degrassi's place. How interesting.....</STRONG>
That reallyreally sucks. I'd sue. not really though.
Old 01-27-2004, 03:34 PM
New Fan

Man it's like i've known that this whole time i didn't want to accept it but at least Rfr could hold us over
Old 01-27-2004, 03:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

http://www.the-n.com/ntv/article.php...articleID=1983

Check it out!

'O Ms Kwan
Your hair, kissed by the wind
Your lips, kissed by me.
Spinner Mason.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread