Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2010, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Chuck S&S #92: Sarah Conner, James Bond and The Hulk, who are they going to cast next

+ e p i s o d e
d e s c r i p t i o n s

4.01 <
Chuck vs. the Anniversary

[Airing: September 20th, 2010]

Written by: Chris Fedak
Directed by: Robert Duncan McNeil

CHUCK BEGINS A SEARCH FOR HIS MOTHER, WHICH HE MUST KEEP A SECRET FROM THE CIA AND HIS SISTER — LINDA HAMILTON GUEST STARS AS MARY BARTOWSKI — DOLPH LUNDGREN, HARRY DEAN STANTON AND OLIVIA MUNN ALSO GUEST STAR — Chuck (Zachary Levi) and Morgan (Joshua Gomez) go on a rogue globe-spanning mission to find Chuck’s mom. Meanwhile, Sarah (Yvonne Strahovski) and Casey (Adam Baldwin) follow a trail to Russia as they investigate the mysterious Volkoff Industries and its operative, Marco (guest star Dolph Lundgren). Back at home, Ellie (Sarah Lancaster) delivers big news to her family. Bonita Friedericy also stars.

other:

+ "The mystery surrounding Chuck’s mom is at the heart of the season, and there are going to be some shocking surprises in the first episode. By the end of the episode we are going to turn everything on its head with regard to who she is." (source)
+ "We kind of start off the season with the team split up in the sense that Chuck’s looking to find his mom, Sarah’s working with the CIA, Morgan’s [training]. Chuck has quit that spy life." (source)
+ Promo photos here.

4.02 <
Chuck vs. the Suitcase

[Airing: September 27th, 2010]

Written by: Lauren LeFranc & Rafe Judkins
Directed by:

CHUCK AND SARAH TRAVEL TO FASHION WEEK IN MILAN TO RETRIEVE A HIGH-TECH SECRET WEAPON — KAROLINA KURKOVA, LOU FERRIGNO, AND ISAIAH MUSTAFA GUEST STAR — When Chuck (Zachary Levi) and Sarah (Yvonne Strahovski) go undercover in Milan, Chuck realizes the “Achilles’ Heel” in their relationship, but must set personal issues aside for the mission. Meanwhile, Morgan (Joshua Gomez) recognizes a fatal flaw that compromises the new Buy More. Elsewhere, Casey struggles to put down roots in Burbank. Bonita Friedericy, Vik Sahay and Scott Krinsky also star.

other:

+ Team Bartowski are off to Milan during Fashion Week. (source)
+ "[there will be] a fight scene on a catwalk with supermodel Karolina Kurkova, and it's definitely going to rank up there as one of the best girlfights evah on Chuck." (source)

4.03 <
Chuck vs. the Cubic Z

[Airing: October 4th, 2010]

Written by: Nicholas Wootton
Directed by: Norman Buckley

(description unavailable)

other:

+ "... a prison transfer goes awry and, [Nicole Richie's character] Heather Chandler, ends up being stowed away at Castle. [...] her arrival dovetails with some serious bumps in Chuck and Sarah’s deepening relationship. And you better believe that Ms. Heather will use that rift to her advantage." (source)
+ Zac's live streams from the set. 1 & 2.

4.04 <
Chuck vs. the Coup D'Etat

[Airing: October 11th, 2010]

Written by:
Directed by:

other:

+ "Indebted to Captain Awesome for saving his life last season, the Generalissimo shows his gratitude by inviting the gang to his beautiful island." (source)
+ "The Buy More is not in that episode. Chuck’s away on a mission." (source)
+ "... look for Mrs. Goya to appear in episode four; producers are hoping to find a major name to play the part." (source)
+ "[Mrs. Goya will be] harboring a secret." (source)

4.05 <
Chuck vs. the Couch Lock

[Airing: October 18th, 2010]

Written by:
Directed by:

other:

+ We'll meet the members of Casey's former Special Ops team who "have gone rogue and are back to seek revenge on their ex-comrade." (source)
+

4.06 <
Chuck vs. the Aisle of Terror

[Airing: October 25th, 2010]

Written by:
Directed by:

other:

+
+

4.07 <
Chuck vs. the First Fight

[Airing: November 1st, 2010]

Written by: Lauren LeFranc & Rafe Judkins
Directed by:

other:

+
+

+ g e n e r a l
s p o i l e r s

+ Mekenna Melvin (Alex) back as a recurring guest star. (source)
+ "And we're going to have little Awesomes running around". (source)
+ Jeffster and Big Mike will be back. (source)
+ The BuyMore is now owned by the CIA. (source)
+ It's all about family this season. The fun of the season is the search for mom. Chuck has this mission from his father: He has to find his mother. That is the heart of this season. (source)
+ Big Mike is still on hand – though oblivious to his new bosses... Lester and Jeff, meanwhile, are “on the lam, getting a taste of freedom… and fear," (source)
+ Find BTS photos and videos from there cast & crew here.
+ Yvonne says of Chuck and Sarah: "They're together now. It gets very couple-y. We're sort of finding our couple feet and the story is going to take us into finding Chuck's mother." (source)
+ “[Awesome] is going to be way more into all of the rituals of pregnancy than even Ellie is,” says fellow EP Josh Schwartz of the daddy-to-be. “Like all things in life, Awesome is going to throw himself into the pregnancy with his usual fervor.” (source)

+ g u e s t
s t a r s

Linda Hamilton as Mary Bartowski (recurring guest star) (source)
Olivia Munn as Greta #1 (source)
Dolph Lundgren as Marco (source)
Harry Dean Stanton as Harry Dean (source)

Lou Ferrigno as a bodyguard (source)
Isaiah Mustafa as Greta #2 (source)
Bronson Pinchot as Victor (source)
Karolina Kurková as an evil spy/supermodel (source)

Nicole Richie as Heather Chandler (reprising role from season 2) (source)
Stacey Keibler as Greta #3 (source)
Steve Austin as Hugo Panzer (reprising role from season 3) (source)

Armand Assante as Premier Alejandro Goya (reprising role from season 3) (source)
Tia Texada as Mrs. Hortencia Goya (source)

Dave Batista, Eric Roberts & Joel David Moore as members of Casey's former Special Ops team. (source)

Robert Englund as Dr. Stanley Wheelwright, an evil scientist who can make your waking life a nightmare (source)

Timothy Dalton as a mysterious stranger who has a history with Mary Bartowski. (source)(2)(multi-episode arc)
Ana Gasteyer will play Dasha, a ruthless operative for the nefarious Volkoff organization. (source)

+ p r o m o s

Promo #1
Promo #2
Promo #3

Last edited by la villanelle; 09-14-2010 at 05:01 AM
Old 09-04-2010, 07:48 AM
Ultimate Fan

TFTNT

I may have to start avoiding the spoilers too. I'm not sure I want to know about "really" bad stuff coming up.
Old 09-04-2010, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 09-04-2010, 07:54 AM
Loyal Fan

TFTNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthRazorback (View Post)
Exactly. Some of my favorite scenes are when Chuck and Sarah are fighting.

Role Models was the weakest episode of the back six, for me, but had a couple of great scenes where they fought. I love that. It makes the characters more real... and calls back to their relationship in seasons 1 and 2.

Though, when they finally do have a big fight, it won't be pretty. But as everyone knows, the makeup sexy sexy is always hot, no matter how long you have been together.

Angst is only bad when it is dishonest. When you simply put something in the path of your romantic leads as a way to keep them apart. Angst within a relationship happens ALL THE TIME in the real world. It could happen over the darn coffee not being strong enough in the morning. It happens because people in love have insane expectations of the other person's ability to read their mind and know exactly what they want done to make them happy at all times.
totally agree with pretty much everything you just said. I say bring on the angst

I just want you
Old 09-04-2010, 07:57 AM
Elite Fan

This thread better not turn into how it was before. Seriously, whoever made people stop posting the last time, (you know who you are) take it elsewhere.

This was expected. They'll need at least one of those incredibly serious fights. Every couple has them. They're a tv couple, so it's probably going to be worse.

I'm quite looking forward to it, actually. It'll also give YZ something to sink their teeth into.

Quote:
Exactly. Some of my favorite scenes are when Chuck and Sarah are fighting.

Role Models was the weakest episode of the back six, for me, but had a couple of great scenes where they fought. I love that. It makes the characters more real... and calls back to their relationship in seasons 1 and 2.

Though, when they finally do have a big fight, it won't be pretty. But as everyone knows, the makeup sexy sexy is always hot, no matter how long you have been together.

Angst is only bad when it is dishonest. When you simply put something in the path of your romantic leads as a way to keep them apart. Angst within a relationship happens ALL THE TIME in the real world. It could happen over the darn coffee not being strong enough in the morning. It happens because people in love have insane expectations of the other person's ability to read their mind and know exactly what they want done to make them happy at all times.
Agreed also.

And tftnt.
Old 09-04-2010, 07:58 AM
Ultimate Fan

I agree also. The fight in Role Models was a great scene. And I want troubles and resolution between them, that kind of angst.

I just don't know if I want to know about any really heavy stuff beforehand. Depending on how good/bad other stresses are in my life at the time, I'm liable to blow it up into more that it turns out to be.
Old 09-04-2010, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If they never fought then they wouldn't be much of a couple.

They're going to have more problems then normal, one, because they are spies, and two, because it's socially awkward Sarah.

If this place turns into WW3 again, I'm going to kill someone.
Old 09-04-2010, 08:03 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstronomySnap (View Post)
This thread better not turn into how it was before. Seriously, whoever made people stop posting the last time, (you know who you are) take it elsewhere.
Omg totally. During that whole Sham phase with people Sarah bashing ... that wasn't cool.

I know loads of you guys are friends fans... Ross and Rachel's break up episode? As much as it breaks my heart... it was awesome. Obviously we won't get the same kind of angst as they got with the whole Ross cheating thing (idiot -.-) but still, Chuck and Sarah having real couple angst is going to be veeery exciting.

I just want you
Old 09-04-2010, 08:11 AM
Elite Fan

I'd really love a fight like the one they had in vs. the Crown Vic, but bigger.

Quote:
Omg totally. During that whole Sham phase with people Sarah bashing ... that wasn't cool.
I can't even... I wish I could forget all that.
Old 09-04-2010, 08:15 AM
Ultimate Fan

Sounds like I'm glad I wasn't here for that.
Old 09-04-2010, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
What small space are they going to be locked in?
Old 09-04-2010, 08:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstronomySnap (View Post)

I can't even... I wish I could forget all that.
i LOVE the crown vic fight a bigger version of that would be outstanding

and I knoow I wish i could forget it too, but some of its just burned into my mind -.- at least everyones mostly happy at the moment

@bandcandy I think AstronomySnap was talking about the argument in Chuck's place in 1.11 about the kiss... but come to think of it, the argument they had in the trunk in vs the imported hard salami was brilliant too

I just want you
Old 09-04-2010, 08:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandcandy (View Post)
If they never fought then they wouldn't be much of a couple.
I know that people who fit into the crazy shipper mentality have wholly unrealistic views of what a relationship should be like. Most of these kinds of shippers are men... in their late 30s to early 40s, who live vicariously through Chuck's ability to get/keep Sarah. Their inability to be "cool" about a fictional world where things don't always go their way is exactly why they will never get a girl like Sarah.

Anyway, getting worked up over Chuck and Sarah angst in season 4 is going to seem so ridiculous when the season is over. Season 4 is not seasons 1-3. It is all the best of those seasons... with maybe a tiny splash of some of the bad.
Old 09-04-2010, 08:21 AM
Ultimate Fan

Cool, thanks for the preview Darth.
Old 09-04-2010, 08:39 AM
Elite Fan

What would you consider to be the bad of the show?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread