Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2015, 09:09 PM
Loyal Fan

To be honest i don't think they will do anything with dawson's pg until fire comes back i think on PD it will all be about finding casey which will be in the first episode and i think it will solely be around that situation. I think we will have to wait till fire returns to see how the pg pregnancy plays out but casey may learn of it and then they will leave us hanging.

On a side note i do love the siblings scene so if anything i hope we get to see antonio and gabby together
Old 06-09-2015, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
You just know they're gonna use her pregnancy to bring back the two shows together.
it actually didn't even cross my mind until now, but with the bump up, probably. you know med needs all the ~help it can get.
Old 06-09-2015, 10:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha24 (View Post)
To be honest i don't think they will do anything with dawson's pg until fire comes back i think on PD it will all be about finding casey which will be in the first episode and i think it will solely be around that situation. I think we will have to wait till fire returns to see how the pg pregnancy plays out but casey may learn of it and then they will leave us hanging.

On a side note i do love the siblings scene so if anything i hope we get to see antonio and gabby together
One episode? Then what's the point in even solving that story in PD. At least if it was on Fire it could take the first couple of episodes, they really could develop that story. Sure, Dawson's pregnancy will be dealt on Fire but IF they're doing Casey's storyline in PD, I'm expecting Dawson to show up and be there the all time since she was the one finding the hooker's body and she is heavily involved in Casey's life.

I feel you, we definitely need more of Antonio and Gabby. I really hope that they're gonna give us some backstory as far as they are concerned.

i never learn
it's a given that Dawson will show up in Med from time to time. I'm even expecting the storyline where they find out there is something wrong with the baby and have to go to Med and drama follows

"์•„ ์•„๊นŒ๋Š” ๋ชป ๋ฐ›์•„์„œ ๋ฏธ์•ˆํ•ด
์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy
Old 06-10-2015, 12:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
One episode? Then what's the point in even solving that story in PD. At least if it was on Fire it could take the first couple of episodes, they really could develop that story. Sure, Dawson's pregnancy will be dealt on Fire but IF they're doing Casey's storyline in PD, I'm expecting Dawson to show up and be there the all time since she was the one finding the hooker's body and she is heavily involved in Casey's life.

I feel you, we definitely need more of Antonio and Gabby. I really hope that they're gonna give us some backstory as far as they are concerned.

i never learn
it's a given that Dawson will show up in Med from time to time. I'm even expecting the storyline where they find out there is something wrong with the baby and have to go to Med and drama follows
Well it maybe more then one episode i am just guessing i do not see how Gabby would be involved the whole time she found katya but once she tells the cops her statement i do not see how she would be involved that would make any sense except pushing her brother to find him. She is not a cop as for it better to do it on Fire i think on fire it would have even less focus most of the cast on fire is not envolved in this story and i can not see a senerio where they would be. From the beginning of the s/l most of the characters on fire have been unaware of what casey has been up to and i think that was intentional by the show. The type of story that they chose to do was always a police issue now that casey is missing the only players left we will see till they find him is PD so for them to bring the PD cast onto fire would be as they took over that hour i think it makes more sense for them to do it on PD (since it seems the majority of the PD cast will be envolved in this) then Fire. If they were going to have it play out on fire then they would have done a story that would envolve the fire house somehow.My guess is this was originally going to be set up as a crossover between both shows but now that one isn't coming back till novemeber they needed to improvise and have it concluded on PD

Of course they are going to use the cast of fire and PD on Med this franchise likes its crossovers and i anticipate a four part night crossover instead of just three. It is a given but i doubt it will be to any degree the same way we have moulch show up on PD to see trudy or jay show up to investigate something casey or dawson want info on a two minute scene.

Last edited by samantha24; 06-10-2015 at 12:57 AM
Old 06-10-2015, 02:35 AM
Master Fan

^^ I disagree about Casey's storyline. But what can I do? Only pray that they'll warn people who don't watch PD that part of Fire biggest cliffhanger will be solved into another show.

I could care less about the crossovers at this point. They are over doing it and with another show on the way, it's going to be awful...I'm just waiting for the master crossovers between Fire/PD/Med and Law & Order. And by this, I mean Fire being sidelined once again while the others cross.

์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy
Old 06-10-2015, 12:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Severide love interest it's official

April Sexton and Kelly Severide's story continues. @NBCChicagoMed premieres this fall on @nbc! #ChicagoMed
https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=...o%20med&s=typd
Old 06-10-2015, 01:07 PM
Absolute Fan

After Olmstead's recent comments, I'm not getting my hopes up but it's interesting to see them promoting April and Kelly. Interesting, indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i never learn (View Post)
it actually didn't even cross my mind until now, but with the bump up, probably. you know med needs all the ~help it can get.
Every new show needs all the help it get. The fact that the mother show is being used to promote the spinoff is nothing new nor a sign of the quality (or lack there of) of the latter. It's called good promotion.
Old 06-10-2015, 01:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by livandfitzfanforever (View Post)
April Sexton and Kelly Severide's story continues. @NBCChicagoMed premieres this fall on @nbc! #ChicagoMed
https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=...o%20med&s=typd
It has nothing to do with Fire though. They used it to promote Chicago Med. Plus, I wouldn't have my hope too high as Olmstead already confirmed that Kelly would have a new love interest on Fire. Someone whose name isn't April.

์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy
Old 06-10-2015, 03:01 PM
Absolute Fan

It has something to do with Fire, since Kelly will likely show up on Med. Where it goes from there, who knows... I don't think it's a coincidence that they are now promoting April and April/Kelly, after Yaya got some buzz for making that Variety list. Whether or not they are just baiting, we will see.
Old 06-10-2015, 03:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Chicago med has a different writer from Chicago Fire

https://mobile.twitter.com/maryleahsutton
Old 06-10-2015, 07:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
^^ I disagree about Casey's storyline. But what can I do? Only pray that they'll warn people who don't watch PD that part of Fire biggest cliffhanger will be solved into another show.

I could care less about the crossovers at this point. They are over doing it and with another show on the way, it's going to be awful...I'm just waiting for the master crossovers between Fire/PD/Med and Law & Order. And by this, I mean Fire being sidelined once again while the others cross.
Personally i watch pd,fire and L&O but i hate the crossovers everyone gets sidelined and all storylines seem to stop but i still think it is better for it to be on PD then having everyone from pd guest star on fire and sideline the fire cast. I honestly can't see how they would do it otherwise because i do not see how they could do it on fire because there isn't anyway to involve the rest of the cast. If you do not watch PD then yeah i can see how it would suck for you and since fire isn't back to november i do not see how they could inform the audience unless they do a promo for it. I can't see how this will play out any other way i still think this was suppose to be a crossover but because of the push they had to finish it on PD

i have no interest in med and i really didn't like april at all so i am glad that they are moving her along but i did hear that they are hooking severine up with someone else and they implied it would be someone he worked with but i was confused about that since we know that they put brett up with PD's roman and we know they want to continue that, we know that gabby is off the table so i am not exactly sure who they are talking about unless it is the new recruit that is coming in
Old 06-10-2015, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by livandfitzfanforever (View Post)
Chicago med has a different writer from Chicago Fire

https://mobile.twitter.com/maryleahsutton
It's nice that you post all this things but again, you should post it in the Med thread. It has nothing to do with Chicago Fire.

samantha24
they said Kelly's love interest would be from Fire's world. It can really mean two things, it's either someone he works with OR it's someone within Fire's world but who's not part of the Firehouse. They could bring in a characters who stays longer than...let's say Renรฉe and have it being meaningful and a stable relationship for Severide.

I was really disappointed by April's character and the way Yaya played her. I also have no interest in Chicago Med and I probably will end up not watching it like PD.

์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy

Last edited by Maud&Danny; 06-11-2015 at 02:18 AM
Old 06-11-2015, 01:14 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
It's nice that you post all this things but again, you should post it in the Med thread. It has nothing to do with Chicago Fire.

samantha24
they said Kelly's love interest would be from Fire's world. It can really mean two things, it's either someone he works with OR it's someone within Fire's world but who's not part of the Firehouse. They could bring in a characters who stays longer than...let's say Renรฉe and have it being meaningful and a stable relationship for Severide.

I was reeally disappointed by April's character and the way Yaya played her. I also have no interest in Chicago Med and I probably will end up not watching it like PD.
I agree i was thinking it maybe that fire captain that was on earlier there seemed to be something there i think i read in an interview originally they wanted it to be brett but they thought it would look bad for severine and brett since she was just with someone else in the house and they didn't want severine to be such a player. I agree i have no interest in Med it looks really boring but i do love PD as much as i love Fire. I never though they could redeem voit after what happened with casey but they mange to do it and i started watching to begin with because of jon seda but i really love is ruzek and burgess but i can do without sofia bush in every story
Old 06-11-2015, 02:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha24 (View Post)
I agree i was thinking it maybe that fire captain that was on earlier there seemed to be something there i think i read in an interview originally they wanted it to be brett but they thought it would look bad for severine and brett since she was just with someone else in the house and they didn't want severine to be such a player. I agree i have no interest in Med it looks really boring but i do love PD as much as i love Fire. I never though they could redeem voit after what happened with casey but they mange to do it and i started watching to begin with because of jon seda but i really love is ruzek and burgess but i can do without sofia bush in every story
I don't know if we're going to see that Captain again. Yes, they actually were working on Brett to be Kelly's love interest but since she got involved with Cruz, they thought it would have made Severide looks bad.

PD is a giant snoozefest to me. I only watch it when I know we're getting some Antonio/Gabby interactions. Don't let me start on Sophia Bush...

I will give Med a try, at least watch the first episode and then we'll see. Cause having Oliver Platt is huge and he's a ****ing good actor. I

์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy
Old 06-11-2015, 02:12 PM
Absolute Fan

I really couldn't care less how the Casey/Dawson cliffhanger will be handled. I still haven't watched the finale.

Thank goodness the writers brought on Yaya/April, or I wouldn't have tuned back in at all. Now that she's on Med, I have no reason to watch Fire, until the crossover episodes air, of course.