Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2015, 10:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

welsh would be a welcomed edition.
Old 05-14-2015, 01:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by i never learn (View Post)
welsh would be a welcomed edition.
Oh yes, he definitely would be Kenny (the actor) is also open to come back since he keep answering tweets about the show and telling how much he loves Chicago and would love to go back there.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 05-17-2015, 03:16 AM
Master Fan

I know the season just ended and we have a long wait before us but what would you guys like to see next season?

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 05-19-2015, 07:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Severide scoop

Question: Any Chicago Fire Season 4 to tide me over during this long, brutal hiatus? —Tiffany
Ausiello: Severide’s brief flirtation with Med doc April may have flamed out, but the fireman’s love life won’t be cooling off. Quite the opposite, actually. “There’s going to probably be an in-house romance for him,” executive producer Matt Olmstead reveals. “We want to give him something a little more substantial. A real love interest.”
‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 12 Spoilers: New Loves for Arizona and Callie? | TVLine
Old 05-19-2015, 07:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by livandfitzfanforever (View Post)
Question: Any Chicago Fire Season 4 to tide me over during this long, brutal hiatus? —Tiffany
Ausiello: Severide’s brief flirtation with Med doc April may have flamed out, but the fireman’s love life won’t be cooling off. Quite the opposite, actually. “There’s going to probably be an in-house romance for him,” executive producer Matt Olmstead reveals. “We want to give him something a little more substantial. A real love interest.”
Thanks for posting here too!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 05-19-2015, 09:30 PM
Master Fan

As suspected he and April are history....

Please, let it not be Jessica. I can't deal with that woman.

Looks like Casey's story will be resolved when PD starts in September. On one side it is a good idea so the timeline between both shows isn't messed up, on the other side what happens when Fire starts? They're biggest cliffhanger already over? What about people who don't watch PD?

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy

Last edited by Maud&Danny; 05-19-2015 at 09:50 PM
Old 05-19-2015, 09:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Looks like Casey's story will be resolved when PD starts in September. On one side it is a good idea so the timeline between both shows isn't messed up, on the other side what happens when Fire starts? They're biggest cliffhanger already over? What about people who don't watch PD?
And this is why holding Fire till November makes no sense. Why air two shows who exist in the same universe 2 months apart, especially since one ended with a crossover starring members of the other show? That's just a fail on NBC's part. That'll complicate all future crossovers (and we know there will be a lot of future crossovers) unless PD takes a two month break and Fire catches up.
I guess people who only watch Fire will have to watch the first episode of PD, or watch the Fire scenes on youtube or something.
And for those who simply don't know that the cliffhanger will be resolved on PD, I'm sure there'll be a recap on Fire.
Old 05-19-2015, 10:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)

The cliffhanger was designed to have a definite end, so Casey's fate will be determined on PD since as Olmstead mentioned, it's a police story. Chicago Fire will just start out with life at Firehouse 51 after Casey's cliffhanger is dealt with. The two month break between the PD episode and when Chicago Fire airs probably tips the hand to what the ultimate fate of Casey will be and the corresponding recovery time for the characters.
Old 05-19-2015, 10:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFFan1 (View Post)
The cliffhanger was designed to have a definite end, so Casey's fate will be determined on PD since as Olmstead mentioned, it's a police story. Chicago Fire will just start out with life at Firehouse 51 after Casey's cliffhanger is dealt with. The two month break between the PD episode and when Chicago Fire airs probably tips the hand to what the ultimate fate of Casey will be and the corresponding recovery time for the characters.
Which makes no sense in a way cause people who don't watch PD won't understand why Casey's story is already solved and considering it was the big cliffhanger of this season, having it playing out in another show is not ideal imo.

Then again, if that means that I get to see that story and Dawson/Casey before November, than I'm fine with it. I just hope lots of publicity will be done around it for people to be aware.

olimix57
NBC made a bad move on this one.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 05-20-2015, 07:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by livandfitzfanforever (View Post)
Who are they going to pair him up with then?

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 05-20-2015, 07:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickylious (View Post)
Who are they going to pair him up with then?
I know right? that was my first thought
Old 05-20-2015, 08:06 AM
Master Fan

I don't know....does "in-house" means in the firehouse? or could it be just in Chicago Fire in general? Kinda lika Renée but someone who will stick around longer since they're talking about stability.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 05-20-2015, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

wow. i'm SHOCKED at the turn of events for kelly and april. also, even if they resolve the casey plot on pd, how will they leave dawson's impending pregnancy in the lurch? weird!
Old 05-20-2015, 09:10 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm not surprise at Kelly/April which is why I resisted shipping them because I didn't want to get too invested only to be disappointed. I guess that he'll get involved with new girl, jellybean I think they call her.

Icon by Me
Old 05-20-2015, 10:37 AM
Master Fan

Ugh, everyone but Chili please! I can't stand the girl. It would be like watching Severide babysit his little sister.

Dawson pregnancy can still be dealt when Chicago Fire starts. Only a few weeks would have to pass between whatever happens in PD from what happens in Fire during the premiere. NBC sure did no favor to the writting staff.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread