Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2015, 01:08 PM
Master Fan

I have to admit that I'm bitter about both Chicago PD and now Chicago Med starting in September while the original show is starting in November.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 06-05-2015, 07:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Tweet from writer of Chicago newspaper

@tekojuko look on the bright side: you're likely to see a lot of Fire folks before November b/c they'll make Med appearances.
https://mobile.twitter.com/lorirackl
Old 06-05-2015, 09:27 PM
Master Fan

I have no idea how they're gonna do that without sort of messing with the timeline, especially with how Fire ended...

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 06-06-2015, 01:10 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
Thanks.
Old 06-06-2015, 08:12 PM
Elite Fan

Does anyone know why Fire is starting so late?
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 06-07-2015, 07:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell Dream Girl (View Post)
Does anyone know why Fire is starting so late?
Cause Neil Patrick Harris has a special show that last two months or so and NBC picked it up. For some reason they thought it was a brilliant idea to have Chicago Fire delayed for that show.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 06-07-2015, 09:26 PM
Elite Fan

That doesn't sound like a good reason to me...
and when we get together
the summer never ends...

Last edited by Roswell Dream Girl; 06-08-2015 at 05:25 PM
Old 06-07-2015, 11:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

why is fire being treated like the ugly stepchild of the franchise?
Old 06-08-2015, 01:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by i never learn (View Post)
why is fire being treated like the ugly stepchild of the franchise?
I've got no idea and I'm supper pissed. Not only CF is the original show but it's doing better than PD in the ratings.

They think we're supposed to be fine with it because Casey's cliffhanger will be dealt on PD and some Fire characters will show up on Med before November. **** them!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 06-08-2015, 11:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
I have to admit that I'm bitter about both Chicago PD and now Chicago Med starting in September while the original show is starting in November.
Chicago Pd is starting in september but Chicago med isn't scheduled to start till mid season which is after Chicago fire start in november. I am glad that we will see the conclusion on what happened to casey it makes more sense it is on pd then fire but i am still not sure how they are going to make up the time so both shows are in sync since they do like their crossovers.

Chicago Fire being delayed to novemeber had nothing to do with rating it was more about the time slot. Although i wish fire would be on in septemeber but fire will still have the same number of episodes but we will have less reruns when they return then PD.
Old 06-09-2015, 12:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha24 (View Post)
Chicago Pd is starting in september but Chicago med isn't scheduled to start till mid season which is after Chicago fire start in november. I am glad that we will see the conclusion on what happened to casey it makes more sense it is on pd then fire but i am still not sure how they are going to make up the time so both shows are in sync since they do like their crossovers.

Chicago Fire being delayed to novemeber had nothing to do with rating it was more about the time slot. Although i wish fire would be on in septemeber but fire will still have the same number of episodes but we will have less reruns when they return then PD.
You're late to the party my friend. Chicago Med is now starting in September. The show that was previously scheduled was pushed back due to the main actress pregnancy.

Saying that it makes more sense for Casey's story to be dealt on PD frustrates me. Saying that this is a police matter isn't a valid argument for me. Plenty of people do not watch PD and are actually waiting for Fire to come back to see the resolution of that story. We wouldn't even have that issue if Fire was starting in September like it should. The fact that it has been pushed back cause a major problem with the timeline between the 3 shows.

No one said it was because of the ratings. The ratings are exactly why it shouldn't have been pushed back since it's doing better than PD. Although I do undertsand why they'd want PD to start at the same time as Law & Order. Again, my problem is that Chicago Fire is the original show and it's being threated like garbage once again. No hashtag, delayed until November....it sucks!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 06-09-2015, 12:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha24 (View Post)
Chicago Pd is starting in september but Chicago med isn't scheduled to start till mid season which is after Chicago fire start in november.
what the hell are you talking about? med was bumped up to a september premiere! and there is completely zero logic behind fire's slot being eaten up by some lame reality game show no one is going to watch anyway. just pointless.
Old 06-09-2015, 11:11 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
what the hell are you talking about? med was bumped up to a september premiere! and there is completely zero logic behind fire's slot being eaten up by some lame reality game show no one is going to watch anyway. just pointless.
First off from the TV schedule that was posted they are not listed but if I am wrong I stand corrected but you don't have to be rude about it. I am all for being corrected or discussing but jumping on people is so unnecessary. As for the logic clearly they have their own reason for what they are doing and although I won't be watching med I do watch both pd and fire and enjoy them both equally. The only reason I think they are saying about Casey story makes more sense on pd is because it will involve that cast rather then fire if fire wasn't pushed back then it probably would still play out on pd since none of that cast has been evolved in that story so for it to play out on fire would just mean pd would have to guess star. As for the time line I am guessing that fire will just caught up. In a way it might be better I find all there breaks annoying this way when all the other shows are on break after Christmas they will keep going with new episodes if they has shortened the season then I would be mad but since they haven't I am ok with it sorry you are not.
Old 06-09-2015, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Plenty of people do not watch PD and are actually waiting for Fire to come back to see the resolution of that story.
nutshell! the writers just better not get ~funny and try and poke at dawson's pregnancy on pd. *woof*
Old 06-09-2015, 12:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
nutshell! the writers just better not get ~funny and try and poke at dawson's pregnancy on pd. *woof*
I'd be so ****ing mad! But I'm expecting them to have Dawson on Med. You just know they're gonna use her pregnancy to bring back the two shows together.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread