Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2011, 03:52 PM
Master Fan

Yup, don't think it will be written in. I was okay either way but I admit, it was going to be tricky if they were going to write it in

twitter|andysmcnally|fyeahsamandandy|fyeahandymcnally
Old 05-06-2011, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Cristofle, they did it on Charmed too but Brennan and Booth aren't ready for a baby so I'm glad that Emily said it's unlikely! She doesn't know about the storylines for next season but they already shot the finale and I don't think she would say it was unlikely if BB had sex.
Old 05-06-2011, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

True. But it's not like she can say if it was... And given everyone including her was hyping up fake sex as real before the finale aired two years ago...

But chances are great it's not being written in at least not for the finale.

But it's open season whether Hart goes there in new season. They still might go there next week, and just don't have time to write for the finale depending on how far the timeline is between next week and the finale is...

Angela says she's a month out last night. And I have been told from the sides for the finale, she's either at her due date or late in the finale, so it will be interesting to see how far apart next week and the finale are...

It just might not be time to do it for the finale even if something does happen next week...

At least we got some comment on the situation from Emily. Maybe they were waiting to know whether the show was renewed before commenting...
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 05-06-2011, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1975 (View Post)
True. But it's not like she can say if it was... And given everyone including her was hyping up fake sex as real before the finale aired two years ago...

But it's open season whether Hart goes there in new season. They still might go there next week, and just don't have time to write for the finale depending on how far the timeline is between next week and the finale is...

Angela says she's a month out last night. And I have been told from the sides for th finale, she's either at her due date or late in the finale, so it will be interesting to see how far apart next week and the finale are...

It just might not be time to do it for the finale even if something does happen next week...

At least we got some comment on the situation from Emily. Maybe they were waiting to know whether the show was renewed before commenting...
good points

they are just
Old 05-06-2011, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1975 (View Post)

Angela says she's a month out last night. And I have been told from the sides for the finale, she's either at her due date or late in the finale, so it will be interesting to see how far apart next week and the finale are...

I think the fake sex was a little difference than this. That was to get people buzzing. If anything wouldn't she lie and say it was possible that might have a pregnancy. I remember a season 2 interview where she was teasing about her and Booth being left at the alter. No one believed that BB were actually going to get married back then. That would have been ridiculous but they just teased it. For me, this is a small confirmation that it won't happen and yes I'm beyond happy about that! I want to see them date and say I love you to each other. Babies can come after.

I love that picspam!
Old 05-06-2011, 04:51 PM
Master Fan

THAT PIC

twitter|andysmcnally|fyeahsamandandy|fyeahandymcnally
Old 05-06-2011, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by On Fire (View Post)
I think the fake sex was a little difference than this. That was to get people buzzing. If anything wouldn't she lie and say it was possible that might have a pregnancy. I remember a season 2 interview where she was teasing about her and Booth being left at the alter. No one believed that BB were actually going to get married back then. That would have been ridiculous but they just teased it. For me, this is a small confirmation that it won't happen and yes I'm beyond happy about that! I want to see them date and say I love you to each other. Babies can come after.
See to me, they aren't going to be much different once they are officially together. We already see them basically dating. Going out to lunch, dinner - having drinks, spending off hours together. It just not that official, and doesn't have any of the fringe benefits of being a couple.

They just will act different with each other. Although times over the last number of years, they have been very coupling when not a official couple.

So I am not against them writing it in because it adds tension because being official has it's benefits (mutual kissing, sex), it won't be completely different.

A baby adds to the drama. Of any adjustments they need to be made. And it's not like the baby arrives the day after the annoucement is made - there is months for the baby arrives. So they have time.

I do agree fake sex is different. It was hyped to the heavens for months. All I am saying is that she was saying it was real before the finale aired only for us to see differently.

So who knows what HH has planned. And it's not like she can say it is. She is suggesting it isn't (at least for the finale), but it could be a deflection for the twist HH has planned. I doubt it will happen in the finale because the timeline might not allow for it. But it is still a possibility for the fall. And might be easier to do if they do write it in. Just for shooting ease.

After the promo, everyone was jumping on that it might be written out. She's now put a damper on the finale buzz about a pregnancy. But for all we know Hart has a secret scene he can slip in. I doubt it but who knows...

This time of year it's not wise to trust anything... Now if she has said NO, it's definately not. Then I might be more inclined to believe it. But she left leway, so we'll see what happens in the new season.

But then I don't think they do anything next week. I am way down in my expectations. So it's not likely she will become pregnant. Because nothing happened LOL. But then who knows. It's not wise to assume anything.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 05-06-2011, 06:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Hope they don't write in the pregnancy. Like I said before, BB need to concentrate on each other now---it's too soon for a baby. Even nine months isn't enough; they need some time to just be together as a couple.

Even if they don't write in the pregnancy, there's no reason BB can't make love in the finale. After all, they are cuddling next week, how hard would it be to go to the next level the week after?
Old 05-06-2011, 06:32 PM
Elite Fan

I finally watched last nigh episode and I love it. I cried a lot, the girl story was so sad.

And for next week I will be happy if they just end in bed togethe sleepping in the other´s arms
Old 05-06-2011, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I don't necessarily think it will be written in either. I think it's too soon- I do think B&B will, and absolutely should, have a baby together, but they're not even TOGETHER yet and Angela and Hodgins are having one this season- it's a little too much baby-mania, lol. BUT, it has been done before- not been written in until the next season (although I want to say that we knew on Alias that it WOULD be around the time of the S4 finale).
Old 05-06-2011, 07:43 PM
Loyal Fan

I swear my heart does a little jump everytime at 0:24 in the promo, even though I watched it about 78903389058098094850885 times already by now.
Old 05-06-2011, 07:55 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I don't think they're going to go ALL the way next week. Idk, it's just promos have been SO misleading in the past and TBH, i don't care if they don't go all the way. My goodness, just them in bed together, the intimacy is enough for me.
Yeah, I seriously doubt anything's going to happen but for me this is like the blizzard episode promo. They gave us more than I was even hoping for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fall like stars (View Post)
Yeah, I agree it's better then a baby plot, and normally I wouldn't have a problem with friends with benefits, but at this late in the game, I think it should be all or nothing. They know how they feel, it's be pretty stupid just to be sleeping around and acting like it meant nothing. Plus, it'd be super contrived because it'd be so obvious they'd only be doing that to try to appease the non-shippers. Though, the non-shippers would hate their involved in any capacity. so IDK how that would work...
Exaaactly. Friends with benefits at this point in the game is just a dumb idea. Doesn't fit at all.
Old 05-06-2011, 10:32 PM
New Fan

I've been lurking for a good 12 hours now, but I know that I want to post in here. So bam. Also, I'm super pumped.

Secret relationship, pregnancy, friends with benefit, or whatever. Bring it. I need my crack. I just wanna know what this "reinvention of the wheel" is.
Old 05-06-2011, 10:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Please, please, please do not do friends with benefits. Please. It would be the worst. Plus, it's not possible for them and Booth, and probably Brennan by now, knows it would never work. And if it did work, it would be out of character for them. Or some fundamental characteristic of Booth would have had to have changed. Just...no.

Also, I do NOT want them to write in the pregnancy. Please. Just because Emily is ready for a baby does not mean Brennan is. If it wouldn't happen if Emily weren't pregnant, then it shouldn't happen just because she is. Again, just...no.
Old 05-06-2011, 10:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice86 (View Post)
I've been lurking for a good 12 hours now, but I know that I want to post in here. So bam. Also, I'm super pumped.

Secret relationship, pregnancy, friends with benefit, or whatever. Bring it. I need my crack. I just wanna know what this "reinvention of the wheel" is.

Welcome aboard Justice! Love the screen name btw! Whatever happens, status quo isn't acceptable anymore; it's time to rattle the cage and shake things up. We've waited six long years---suffered through crappy girlfriends and boyfriends, slow realizations and missed opportunities, fake sex, brain tumors and weird coma dreams. Enough! It's time for a real change in the game. I don't want the pregnancy written in---too soon. I don't want friends with benefits---too unbelievable. I want something *real*, because it's time. So to HH I say: bring it!

Last edited by spunks; 05-06-2011 at 10:56 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread