Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2011, 09:10 PM
Elite Fan

what if they just fell asleep together? that would be EQUALLY PRECIOUS
Old 05-05-2011, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am definately keeping my expectations low. I am thinking it's just holding... Brennan may let Angela think more happened; but I doubt it goes all the way... Even if she's emotional about losing her intern and maybe the idea she could have lost Booth since he was the target.

Although those words, "will keep talking about all summer" rings in my mind... Hart is up to something with all this...

But I can't see them going there...

Although aren't their alias, Buck and Wanda back in play in the finale. And we know who Buck and Wanda were....

I never read the sides for the finale, but didn't the sides say that Max tells them they have to more convincing in their roles? So I doubt anything happens...

Or if it did, it's being kept secret from everyone including Brennan's father...

Who knows... My expectations are low.... I am thinking it's just cuddling..

But it might start something... Or make us wonder if something did happen, but they are keeping it quiet for now...

Until maybe Brennan turns up pregnant LOL.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 05-05-2011, 09:56 PM
Master Fan

I'm already getting some .gifs ready for afterwards if the you know what happens. or in case the promo was misleading.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:00 PM
Loyal Fan

OMG, what a GREAT, INCREDIBLE episode!
I felt like watching season 2 again!
The case was amazing, and it's been a VERY LONG TIME since I cried because of the case, and I was definitely very teary in the end when Amy/Samantha met her parents again.

LOVED it, really loved it. Makes me wonder why they don't do more episodes like this one.

And I laughed so much with Hodgins "Baby! OMG! Baby!" and Brennan making Arastoo lie on her to do a simulation of what happened. Man, how I wish Booth had arrived there at that exact moment.

Quote:
I never read the sides for the finale, but didn't the sides say that Max tells them they have to more convincing in their roles? So I doubt anything happens...
OR they are feeling awkward with each other BECAUSE something happens, which, now more than ever, I think it will, but we won't know for sure until next season, hence the "keep talking the whole summer (or winter, if you, like me, lives in the south of the planet).

Angela says in this episode that there is still one month until the baby is due, and in the sides of the finale, if I'm not wrong, she is one week or so late, meaning the finale is a month and a week away. If my theory of them writing the pregnancy in is right, next week will be the next week and we'll get a one month time jump in the finale.

In the sides of the finale, besides the awkward hug Brennan gives Booth, Booth says to Max when Brennan is not looking and out of earshot that "Luckily, I'm already spoken for...", which, in my opinion, is very curious.

So, my bet is that they do sleep together (both literally and figuratively) next episode, but we will be forever in doubt (meaning till next season) if they did, they will keep it to themselves (but we get to see them walking together arm in arm and leaning on each other in the end of the episode... ), we'll get a month time jump and the episode ends with them kissing (marks on the floor that David post) and she telling him she's pregnant. Booth's "WHAT?!" face and fade out.

Because, honestly, I don't see the point of having that scene in the diner at the beginning of the episode about Brennan thinking about babies again and Booth suggesting that it might happen before she knows it unless they were writing it in.

OR unless they are such big teases.

Which they totally are, but who knows.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

I don't think they're going to go ALL the way next week. Idk, it's just promos have been SO misleading in the past and TBH, i don't care if they don't go all the way. My goodness, just them in bed together, the intimacy is enough for me.

Quote:
what if they just fell asleep together? that would be EQUALLY PRECIOUS
YES.

I don't want to get my hopes up for the finale but, aaaahhh that promo and that tweet are making it so hard. Because we've been disappointed so many times before i feel like i need to lower my expectations but, it's so hard. I'm excited but, scared for w/e will happen with BB.

The episode tonight was absolutely phenomenal. One of my favorites of the season. Everything was perfect.

Old 05-05-2011, 10:31 PM
Total Fan

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!

Seriously girls, I don't know how I'm going to be able to wait for an entire week. THIS.IS.HUGE.! I assumed that both Booth Brennan would be very upset and that they would confort each other, but I never thought that something could happen.
I know, promos are misleading, but I do believe that this episode will be pivotal in many ways and there's a much higher possibility that something happens between them than in previous B&B moments. They're nearly there!

If they KISS, I may faint... if they DO IT, I'm going to drop dead

Oh, I almost forgot. Tonight's episode was awesome It was much better than the last ones IMO. Brennan was so emotional, I love seeing that side of her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby_SweetPea (View Post)

Oh that's a perfect way to describe it!!!!!

Okay, I need some SERIOUS fanfiction about that promo.....like right now!!!!!!
You know, I hope this motivates those very good fanfiction writers out there, because there haven't been many good fics lately on fanfictiondotnet, and I LOVE reading good fiction. I'll start looking for some good ones right now
Old 05-05-2011, 10:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
YES IT'S A SCAM, A TRAP.

idek. i am so scared.
THIS!

Yes, it would be ADORABLE for them to fall asleep holding each other. Also, I'm wondering if Brennan's smile is referring to something else. Or maybe they have a conversation or something about being ready to be in a relationship. I know how the promo looks, but I'm not nearly convinced it means they're sleeping together. I don't know if anything could convince me of that, short of seeing it for myself.

I really, really liked this episode. More than I have in a long time. I thought the case was really interesting, which is something I feel has been lacking for a while. I even got a little teary at the end.

Also, WHY are Booth and Brennan going in on a baby gift together? I kept waiting for that to be explained. Surely they can each afford to purchase a separate stuffed animal for the child. (Although I'm really enjoying my mental image of them shopping for it together.)

Also, @ at the stuffed family pet that Brennan had.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:42 PM
Master Fan

Hodgens isn't hurting for money. So i think he can afford whatever he doesnt get as gifts.

But the episode tonight was really touching. I cried when the girl was reunited with her biological parents. My mom was like "I wonder if Brennan will adopt her" before it got to the part where they were looking for her parents. I just laughed and said that would be a twist but no.

No doubt in my mind Brennan will be a world class mother for Parker. And whenever she has little B/B!
Old 05-05-2011, 11:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur! (View Post)
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!

If they KISS, I may faint... if they DO IT, I'm going to drop dead
You and me both!!!! I have a strong feeling that I'm going to need both the smelling salts AND 911 on standby for next week....just in case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur! (View Post)
You know, I hope this motivates those very good fanfiction writers out there, because there haven't been many good fics lately on fanfictiondotnet, and I LOVE reading good fiction. I'll start looking for some good ones right now
^ THIS!!!!!!!! I've been waiting for weeks since BitB for some really good stories based off these past episodes to come out....so far everything since the shows comeback from hiatus hasn't been very inspiring for FF writers and I can totally understand that based on the episodes so far.

But now I am so looking forward to reading about this promo/episode!!!!! How else am I going to get through this week?!?!?!?
Special Agent Olivia Dunham & Peter Bishop
Detective Kate Beckett and Richard Castle
Old 05-06-2011, 12:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I DON'T EVEN CARE IF SEX HAPPENS OR NOT, THEY'RE IN BED. TOGETHER. HOLDING EACH OTHER DURING A VERY EMOTIONAL MOMENT, DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I'VE DREAMED OF A MOMENT LIKE THIS FOR BASICALLY ALL MY FAVORITE SHIPS AND NEVER GOT IT, I CAN'T EVEN DEAL WITH THIS AGKWJAFAVSKFFJFADSHDFGK
A feeling that is like torture
But one which I cannot, will not, do not want to give up
icon by madness
Old 05-06-2011, 02:59 AM
Loyal Fan

OMG! THIS PROMO IS SO AMAZING! I WANNA SEE A SWEET COMFORTING SCENE!
Old 05-06-2011, 03:34 AM
Passionate Fan

Oh! God! Friday... 7 days to go... ... ... is it Thursday already?

Old 05-06-2011, 04:08 AM
Master Fan

I love when fandom explodes because of promos or stuff like that. It's so much fun.
Old 05-06-2011, 05:07 AM
Master Fan

It is only Friday....

twitter|andysmcnally|fyeahsamandandy|fyeahandymcnally
Old 05-06-2011, 07:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

Can I get a link please? I tried to watch it on Hulu but my computer keeps freezing, so I'm not a very happy camper
Closed Thread   Post New Thread