Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2014, 07:57 PM
Absolute Fan

the irony is caleb and Frankie wouldn't be so gung ho if they knew who nicoels real targets are.
Old 08-27-2014, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly! That is what is cracking me up. The two guys that want her gone so bad are more safe with her as HOH than the two that want her to stay. It's amahzzzing.

meg | tumblr
Old 08-27-2014, 08:01 PM
Master Fan

Here's the deal at the moment.

Cody wants Donnie out. Frankie wants Nicole out.

Derrick wants an hour to thinking about it. Caleb now back on board with Donnie going. Derrick "well there you go"
Old 08-27-2014, 08:03 PM
Absolute Fan

really Frankie's motivations are all personal and nothing gamewise.
Old 08-27-2014, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Frankie is actually thinking pretty logically here, you don't keep a 22yr old light girl over a 42yr old man at this point in the game. It's Cody that isn't thinking gamewise and is thinking personally. Thankfully it's working out in Nicole's favor.

meg | tumblr
Old 08-27-2014, 08:13 PM
Absolute Fan

if Nicole stays now derrick and cody have ammo to give her to go after Frankie again. personally I'd love for her to put up derrick and Frankie if she were to win hoh
Old 08-27-2014, 08:32 PM
Master Fan

I can see both sides. Donny is a POV comp beast. He's smart and thinks well under pressure. He'd suck at endurance comps which just have to be coming either this week or next. Have to be.

Nicole is very good at HOH comps and if its the surfboard/plank/skie panel off the side of a wall comp, girls(or Matt) always do the best at those. But she has shown to not do so well at POV comps.

Socially, one interacts with everyone. The other has kept his same regiment all season long and hasnt ever budged. Midnight comes and he goes to sleep while the rest of the house grows tighter.

Really tough call, imo. Both would be stupid to not make sure one of Derrick/Cody/Frankie/Caleb go if they win HOH. They can say they'd stay united, but if 2 of them are on the block together, they will throw each other under the bus a ton and for Nicole or Donny's sake, cause rifts in the alliance.
Old 08-27-2014, 08:36 PM
Elite Fan

Am I reading this right? Frankie said he sent Zach home for Cody & Derrick not for himself? I... I don't even know what to say about that. I'm speechless. Actually no I'm not, Frankie STFU.
Old 08-27-2014, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good points Richie, I agree. This really might be one of the toughest calls of the season? It's the first week I don't think it's very clear cut of who should really go. If I was them, I would evict Nicole solely based on the fact that it's probably going to be endurance tomorrow. Donny has no shot at it, while Nicole does. Get her out this week, get him out next. Next week's POV is probably morph and I think that is Frankie or Christine's comp to win, so he won't have POV. I'm suuuuuuper glad they are not thinking like me though. LOL.

I think we're back to where we were a few hours ago, Nicole is staying. Caleb is off the evict her train. He really thinks he's gonna be able to threaten her nominations!

meg | tumblr
Old 08-27-2014, 08:38 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEJx (View Post)
I can see both sides. Donny is a POV comp beast. He's smart and thinks well under pressure. He'd suck at endurance comps which just have to be coming either this week or next. Have to be.

Nicole is very good at HOH comps and if its the surfboard/plank/skie panel off the side of a wall comp, girls(or Matt) always do the best at those. But she has shown to not do so well at POV comps.

Socially, one interacts with everyone. The other has kept his same regiment all season long and hasnt ever budged. Midnight comes and he goes to sleep while the rest of the house grows tighter.

Really tough call, imo. Both would be stupid to not make sure one of Derrick/Cody/Frankie/Caleb go if they win HOH. They can say they'd stay united, but if 2 of them are on the block together, they will throw each other under the bus a ton and for Nicole or Donny's sake, cause rifts in the alliance.
im sure either Donny or Nicole would target the core group if they won the next hoh. i seriously doubt they'd waste it on christen/Victoria.
Old 08-27-2014, 08:39 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy eyes (View Post)
Good points Richie, I agree. This really might be one of the toughest calls of the season? It's the first week I don't think it's very clear cut of who should really go. If I was them, I would evict Donny solely based on the fact that it's probably going to be endurance tomorrow. He has no shot at it, while Nicole does. Get her out this week, get him out next. Next week's POV is probably morph and I think that is Frankie or Christine's comp to win, so he won't have POV. I'm suuuuuuper glad they are not thinking like me though. LOL.

I think we're back to where we were a few hours ago, Nicole is staying. Caleb is off the evict her train. He really thinks he's gonna be able to threaten her nominations!
Nicole is not Christine cowboy!

edit: even if Nicole stays, this gives cbs its perfect 7 and a half minute eviction show 'fool the non feed watchers into thinking Donny is staying' segment.

Last edited by jorchel7411; 08-27-2014 at 09:10 PM
Old 08-27-2014, 09:15 PM
Ultimate Fan

Why would Frankie want Nicole to stay over Donny? Nicole wins HOHs, tried to backdoor Frankie, blew up his game, of course he would want to get her back out of the house ASAP.
Old 08-27-2014, 09:17 PM
Absolute Fan

I think he pretty much blew up his own game when he went to Nicole and Christine and told them to put up the other 4 guys in his alliance. but hey what do I know?
Old 08-27-2014, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

Derrick is working "the mist" on Nicole right now. NICOLE PLEASE DON'T DRINK THE KOOLAID!
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 08-28-2014, 12:38 AM
Master Fan

I hope they stick with evicting Donny instead of Nicole. It's impossible for Donny to make any inroads with anyone enough to be able to change the predictableness of this season (Derrick's to blame because he controls everything) but I think Nicole could get in some peoples heads (Cody's because he's a moron and actually believes she wont target him ).

the house don't flip in the next few hours.