Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2014, 05:01 PM
Extreme Fan

She is lying and Derrick knows it. Just wait until his DR. He is notstupid he knows Hayden talked to her. He knows she is coming after him. Her lying to him will only furl hiss distrust of her.
Old 08-26-2014, 06:05 PM
Absolute Fan

yeah that derrick he's super bright when it comes to Nicole. not sure what show someone here has been watching all summer.'

edit: that's awesome they all did the ice bucket challenge
Old 08-26-2014, 06:19 PM
Loyal Fan

I wonder if they had the Jury Members do it too?
Old 08-26-2014, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEJx (View Post)
^One of the worst, yet one of the highest rated. I didnt hate it for the show focusing mostly in the dominant alliance. Hated it more for the fake DR's which bothered me more than it has in a while. They were just too obviously fake.
I saw those ratings, BB is doing well this year! It always makes me laugh when a fan favorite leaves and we all say the ratings are gonna sink, never happens. Or when we hate an episode and it's the highest rated.

ITA with why you hated it too. I felt like most of the DRs were fake & there was just a weird flow to the episode that made it seem disjointed. And boring? I thought they could have done much more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckrocks (View Post)
She is lying and Derrick knows it. Just wait until his DR. He is notstupid he knows Hayden talked to her. He knows she is coming after him. Her lying to him will only furl hiss distrust of her.
Actually, for once, I'm pretty sure he believes her. I've heard him say to Cody multiple times this week that he doesn't think Nicole is after them and that she would put up Frankie & Christine if she wins. If it really did fuel his distrust of her he would be evicting her this week & he's not. Yeah, Cody & Caleb are fully against evicting her right now so it seems impossible BUT Derrick can do anything and he'd make it happen if he needed to. But he's not. He's actually planting seeds of evicting Christine before her.

For having a lock on this game & such a great way of reading people, his Nicole instincts continue to be backwards. It's very hilarious that he was so gung ho against her the entire game until her eviction when she was completely on his side and now that she has his number in a huge way, he's trusting her more and thinking he isn't on her radar.

I LOVE Nicole & am ecstatic that she's (probably) staying this week but if I'm being honest, Derrick really should be doing everything he can to be evicting her. It is not a good game move keeping her over Donny. She's got a much higher potential of winning endurance which has to be coming up and has better relationships with everyone in the house than Donny does (Victoria has already kept some things Nicole has told her to herself, Caleb is becoming fond of her, and Cody has never been truly against her). I think keeping her has the potential to be a huge, huge problem for him.

meg | tumblr
Old 08-26-2014, 07:13 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy eyes (View Post)
I saw those ratings, BB is doing well this year! It always makes me laugh when a fan favorite leaves and we all say the ratings are gonna sink, never happens. Or when we hate an episode and it's the highest rated.

ITA with why you hated it too. I felt like most of the DRs were fake & there was just a weird flow to the episode that made it seem disjointed. And boring? I thought they could have done much more.

Actually, for once, I'm pretty sure he believes her. I've heard him say to Cody multiple times this week that he doesn't think Nicole is after them and that she would put up Frankie & Christine if she wins. If it really did fuel his distrust of her he would be evicting her this week & he's not. Yeah, Cody & Caleb are fully against evicting her right now so it seems impossible BUT Derrick can do anything and he'd make it happen if he needed to. But he's not. He's actually planting seeds of evicting Christine before her.

For having a lock on this game & such a great way of reading people, his Nicole instincts continue to be backwards. It's very hilarious that he was so gung ho against her the entire game until her eviction when she was completely on his side and now that she has his number in a huge way, he's trusting her more and thinking he isn't on her radar.

I LOVE Nicole & am ecstatic that she's (probably) staying this week but if I'm being honest, Derrick really should be doing everything he can to be evicting her. It is not a good game move keeping her over Donny. She's got a much higher potential of winning endurance which has to be coming up and has better relationships with everyone in the house than Donny does (Victoria has already kept some things Nicole has told her to herself, Caleb is becoming fond of her, and Cody has never been truly against her). I think keeping her has the potential to be a huge, huge problem for him.

like I said in my post this morning,t find goddamn hilarious that when he finally trusts her is when she plans on plunging the knife in his back. he has read her ass backwards all season.

Nicole has been doing a good job this week schmoozing (depite frankies attempts to treat her like a slave) from what I undertstand.......she just really needs to build those friendships, win hoh and strike when the time is right......

about the ratings improving, does that mean Nicole=ratings
Old 08-26-2014, 07:57 PM
Master Fan

I think the ratings have been doing good because you haven't had disgusting people on this season. I mean sure they have been some pretty bad moments with things being said. But people let's be real the cast last year save for a few people were heinous and malicious for no damn reason at all. Honestly if I hadn't been addicted to this show and BB15 had been my first experience I would stopped watching the show a long time ago.
Old 08-26-2014, 08:04 PM
Absolute Fan

well I sat thru the rigged bs that was season one and I kept coming back for more eventually. and if season 12 didn't make me quit season 15 sure wouldn't lol
Old 08-26-2014, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

About 10min ago everyone was by the hammock except for Christine & Cody who were walking around the backyard together. The other HGs thought they were stargazing and were making fun of them under their breath, lol. It was pretty funny.

meg | tumblr
Old 08-26-2014, 10:53 PM
Master Fan

I just watched Sunday's episode and it was a load of garbage. Such fake bs DR's. I hit the fast forward button and only watched the Nicole/Donny scenes.

I'm glad that it sounds like Nicole is staying because I do think she has a better shot than Donny at getting far in this game just because so much of the house is deadest against Donny but I think there are a few people who might consider working with Nicole. I'm hoping for a miracle that she makes final 2.
Old 08-27-2014, 12:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I turned the episode on just to see hoh. Oh also to see.caleb be beast mode ninja because I laughed so hard when he fell on his butt on the feeds. I had to see it again. I didn't watch anything else of it.

I think nicole may take a strike at derrick or frankie if she wins hoh. She could also go for christine but I'd hope she would take a jab at the boys.

Frankie has been no where near my favorite for a while now but I have to say I find it funny cody is talking smack about him. Dude can't be in the house and not have someone that he has to trash.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-27-2014, 07:10 AM
Loyal Fan

Question!!! Well more discussion Question!! I was talking to my friend last night and we were going back and forth on when we think Derrick will out himself as a cop? She thinks if he makes it to the F2, he will tell them all in his speech when he references everything he did. I think he isn't going to say anything because he doesn't want to risk them not giving him their vote. What do you guys think?
Old 08-27-2014, 08:27 AM
Master Fan

I doubt he'll say anything until the winner is announced.
Old 08-27-2014, 08:47 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Survivor (View Post)
I doubt he'll say anything until the winner is announced.
^^This

He is not gonna tell anyone until the voting in F2 is cast. He is not that stupid. Some ppl could flip and not vote for him if he tells them before.
Old 08-27-2014, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think he would tell after the vote.

I don't think it should matter but others could use it as a reason not to vote for him.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-27-2014, 10:19 AM
Absolute Fan

i don't know if that would be a smart move. he's arlready gonna be pushing the limit by telling them how he duped and manipulated them every day for nearly a 100 days.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread