Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2014, 01:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I want frankie/ derrick or derrick/ Cody up next week. I hope nicole wins and does put one of these options up.

I really hope that be gives zach the pink hat on the reunion show and not after. I want to see the house guest faces. Especially victoria and caleb.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-28-2014, 03:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am hoping for Cody or Frankie to leave this coming week, going to be sad to see Donny leave tonight, I'll be at work thank goodness.

Come on Nicole, if you win go after Cody/Derrick
Good lord, I know Christine doesn't care about her marriage but Victoria, I was looking at feeds and she got into bed once again with Derrick. She was even straddling him one what is with this girl?
Old 08-28-2014, 04:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick And Twisted (View Post)
Am I reading this right? Frankie said he sent Zach home for Cody & Derrick not for himself? I... I don't even know what to say about that. I'm speechless. Actually no I'm not, Frankie STFU.
I love that when frankie said that then derrick came back with zach was not going to put me up. Like Frankie was doing some big favor by getting rid of zach. I'm sorry but you are getting down to the final 7. You need to start looking out for your own game. To be honest I think derrick and donny were the two people that were in the best spot with zach being in the house.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-28-2014, 04:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Frankie's big mistake was putting Zach up. That will cost him the game, cause now he is the target of most now to be BD. Karma Frankie. You shouldn't have listened to Derrick and Cody.
Old 08-28-2014, 05:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
Frankie's big mistake was putting Zach up. That will cost him the game, cause now he is the target of most now to be BD. Karma Frankie. You shouldn't have listened to Derrick and Cody.
I agree. He should of just put up Victoria. Zach made a good point in you keep him in because he is a target. And Frankie should know that derrick and Cody are a pair when Zach told him about the alliance he was in with them. Frankie has been playing bad. Yes Zack was a wild card but he had his loyalty up until Zach heard he was trying to get him out. The only thing I don't like is Frankie was taking most of the heat for wanting Zach out when Nicole was hoh but Cody and derrick had just as much of a hand in it. Those two basically got off with no blame. Then Frankie was a idiot and got Zach out. I really wish there was no team America because we would of had a epic battle with derrick and Frankie. They didn't trust each other til ta. Though I wonder if Frankie will be thinking differently since derrick does not want to keep Donny.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-28-2014, 06:24 AM
Absolute Fan

if Victoria was straddling derrick and derrick didn't put a stop to it I don't know how he's any better then Christine. heard his wife is already upset about Victoria as it is. this should go over well im sure.

im like sending all my prayers up that Nicole wins hoh tonight. I can guarantee she's not gonna do something stupid and nominate Christine/Victoria or caleb/Christine cause the aholes want her to. I would prefer she puts up derrick/cody but would love better if she put up derrick/frankie
Old 08-28-2014, 06:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If Nicole wins HOH tonight & doesn't nominate Victoria at any time it's a successful HOH for her. All 5 of the others are equally coming after her so it doesn't really matter which one leaves, it'll still be good. Sucks that she's in such a horrible position where she can't really go wrong but it sure does make for an easy HOH.

She seems to reallllllly dislike Cody & have no interest in working with him so I have a feeling he's gonna be her target (which is hilarious bc he is the reason she's staying). I'm just not sure who she'd put against him.

meg | tumblr
Old 08-28-2014, 07:45 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick And Twisted (View Post)
Am I reading this right? Frankie said he sent Zach home for Cody & Derrick not for himself? I... I don't even know what to say about that. I'm speechless. Actually no I'm not, Frankie STFU.
Frankie sent Zach home because he thought it was best for his game which it wasn't. So I don't buy that crap he is trying to sell. I was really hoping for a Backdoor of him this week by Cody (even though I knew it was never going to happen) so that Zach could say I told you so when he shows up in Jury. Haha.
Old 08-28-2014, 08:46 AM
Absolute Fan

meg im hoping whoever she nominates its out of the four guys. particularly derrick/cody/frankie
Old 08-28-2014, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiobhanJW (View Post)
Frankie sent Zach home because he thought it was best for his game which it wasn't. So I don't buy that crap he is trying to sell. I was really hoping for a Backdoor of him this week by Cody (even though I knew it was never going to happen) so that Zach could say I told you so when he shows up in Jury. Haha.
I was too. All three are going to hate seeing donny in jury because I know they all want him to go far.

It has been a week that zach has now been out and I've mourned plenty, finally going to get back in the game mode. I still think derrick is playing the best. And after watching a few of zach that featured derrick I'm back to rooting for him to win. I know he has talk some smack on zach but they all have. The clip that got me back i in was when they heard the fan say I love you zach. Derrick just got so excited and could not wait to tell zach. He was not like cody or christine who were bitter that zach had fans. He was truly excited for zach. Yes it makes it boring that he is controlling everything but these idiots are letting him. Hey not win if he makes it to the end since he has all these parachutes. They may compare notes in jury and be bitter about it.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-28-2014, 10:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Ratings were flat last night. Back down under 7 million and 2.3 in the demo. I hope it continues it's downward slope. The first highest rated episode was last Thursdays eviction of Zach followed by Sundays prolly to see what all the hype was about. And now back under 7 million. I'll be interested to see tonight's ratings turn out. And if the producers start scrambling, especially since we have lost 2 fan favorites in a row and possibly lose Nicole next week. They have to do something to shake this up.
Old 08-28-2014, 11:25 AM
Absolute Fan

only way there will be a shakeup is if Nicole wins hoh tonight.
Old 08-28-2014, 11:33 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorchel7411 (View Post)
Agreed. Unless Frankie after being "pissed" about getting Zach out for Derrick and Cody turns on them.
Old 08-28-2014, 11:44 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiobhanJW (View Post)
Agreed. Unless Frankie after being "pissed" about getting Zach out for Derrick and Cody turns on them.
actually think it would be more likely that derrick and cody would turn on Frankie first. but only derrick can play hoh tonight and I don't think he'd want that much blood on his own hands
Old 08-28-2014, 11:48 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorchel7411 (View Post)
Of course, Nicole winning is the only way I will continuing watching for another week. If she doesn't she will be put up next to Victoria or Christine, then she HAS to win veto otherwise she is gone. I'd rather her just win HOH cause if she is put up and wins Veto Victoria or Christine will go (most likely Chris since everyone does what Derrick says) and that will be pretty boring too. If she wins HOH I think (and hope) she puts up Derrick/Frankie or Cody but the first one is what needs to happen. Cody is a waste IMO, he is nothing but Derrick's bitch and won't even wipe himself unless Derrick tells him too so she needs to target the future entitled winner Derrick or the POS pathological, fake liar Frankie. For game it's better to get Derrick out but for personal reasons I want Frankie gone the most cause I'm so sick at looking at his raggedy peacock face and of course, how damn fake he is. I just hope Nicole wins HOH otherwise I'm out, especially with Donny going. Wonder if they will get endurance tonight, I can't believe they still haven't had one.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread