Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2014, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Don't think the ratings are anything to be concerned about. This season is doing pretty well & last night's ratings for on par with a normal Wednesday episode. BB won the demo rating by far.

Fan favorites leaving don't normally have much of an effect because only feedsters (us) get worked up enough to stop watching. Causal TV viewers don't change their behavior.

meg | tumblr
Old 08-28-2014, 11:57 AM
Loyal Fan

We have Jeffish with Zach! People on other boards are more excited about that then the feeds!! That's pretty sad!
Old 08-28-2014, 12:04 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Of course, Nicole winning is the only way I will continuing watching for another week. If she doesn't she will be put up next to Victoria or Christine, then she HAS to win veto otherwise she is gone. I'd rather her just win HOH cause if she is put up and wins Veto Victoria or Christine will go (most likely Chris since everyone does what Derrick says) and that will be pretty boring too. If she wins HOH I think (and hope) she puts up Derrick/Frankie or Cody but the first one is what needs to happen. Cody is a waste IMO, he is nothing but Derrick's bitch and won't even wipe himself unless Derrick tells him too so she needs to target the future entitled winner Derrick or the POS pathological, fake liar Frankie. For game it's better to get Derrick out but for personal reasons I want Frankie gone the most cause I'm so sick at looking at his raggedy peacock face and of course, how damn fake he is. I just hope Nicole wins HOH otherwise I'm out, especially with Donny going. Wonder if they will get endurance tonight, I can't believe they still haven't had one.
though I wouldn't want her to do it cause I want one of the guys out, I think if she won hoh and got Christine out it would be poetic justice
Old 08-28-2014, 12:17 PM
Elite Fan

I turned on the feeds just in time to see the Zach highlights! Too short though. =( That is pretty sad I only turned them on for the highlights. Loveeed him kind of ripping on Cody.

I'm interested to know how the numbers are for the feeds. It seems even updaters are slower too.
Old 08-28-2014, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nice to see our boy, love that he doesn't like Cody. I hope that who leaves after Donny. Cody or Frankie
Old 08-28-2014, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiobhanJW (View Post)
We have Jeffish with Zach! People on other boards are more excited about that then the feeds!! That's pretty sad!
First time I turned my feeds on for a week and it was just to see new Zach clips with Jeff.

Counts on who gets hoh if I want to turn on my feeds this week. I do want to see them turn on each other so I'll be more interested in watching when that happens.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-28-2014, 12:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingBlue (View Post)
First time I turned my feeds on for a week and it was just to see new Zach clips with Jeff.

Counts on who gets hoh if I want to turn on my feeds this week. I do want to see them turn on each other so I'll be more interested in watching when that happens.
Can't wait to see the new clips later!! Anything exciting??
Old 08-28-2014, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiobhanJW (View Post)
Can't wait to see the new clips later!! Anything exciting??
I laughed a few times. They had about 4 clips. I wished they would of just kept going and going with Zach.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-28-2014, 01:29 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorchel7411 (View Post)
though I wouldn't want her to do it cause I want one of the guys out, I think if she won hoh and got Christine out it would be poetic justice
Your totally right but it would be a waste for her cause Christine will get Britney'ed by the guys anyway, she will be their first target it when it's down to them/Nicole wins veto if nominated/etc. She doesn't need to do the guys dirty work so go for Derrick and Frankie. Even though I hate them I feel Cody, Christine, Caleb, and Victoria are complete wastes as HOH, she needs to go for those two and if someone wins veto, put up Cody and vote the other out.
Old 08-28-2014, 01:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Caleb to Derrick: "Are we playing for Cody's game, or our game?" Derrick: "Just give me a couple of minutes." #BB16
I just am really really really loving Caleb.
Old 08-28-2014, 01:40 PM
Master Fan

Caleb says that then tells Cody "I'll do whatever you want"
Old 08-28-2014, 01:43 PM
Elite Fan

Oh god, really? Jeez. BTW, I don't actually care which one goes, I want whoever puts Cody on the block to stay. I just liked that Caleb said that. MAYBE this will start them turning on each other. If Caleb put Cody on the block I mean... very very happy things would happen.
Old 08-28-2014, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They is some MAJOR last minute scrambling going on from what I'm reading. If they cut the feeds anytime soon we might be heading into the live show not knowing who is leaving the for first time this season.

meg | tumblr
Old 08-28-2014, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

Cody seems to be backing down talking to Frankie and Caleb. Talking about the deal they struck about Donny saying he'd put up Victoria and Christine if he won HOH.

Christine, Victoria and Derrick talking. Christine caught that they arent speaking in front of her. Victoria saying that Frankie does this every Thursday. Derrick saying he's voting Donny out to both of them. Christine telling Derrick that Nicole would put up Frankie and that is why he's scrambling.
Old 08-28-2014, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It is very stressful only being able to read this & not watch, let me tell you.

Richie - what does it look like to you? Nicole still staying?

meg | tumblr
Closed Thread   Post New Thread