Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2014, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

BB16 [Live Feeds] #5: Cookie dough ice cream is the new marriage proposal.

Our lovely banner was made by lovely elizabeth. Thanks so much.

GIF of the moment:

meg | tumblr
Old 07-03-2014, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm bringing Richie's Recap over here for anyone who is trying to catch up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEJx (View Post)
^Likely the only showmance of the season

Fans looking to ship two guys together have their share of choices this season. Very open group of guys with each other. Dont like Caleb for a variety of reasons, but he has been great with Frankie and I dont think anyone saw this happening after what he wrote on his instagram.

"when she came in with tears in her eyes, and i just held her. it felt so great"- ...Guess who said this?

Amber, PauPau, Jocasta and Brittany finally talked game. Mostly about Devin. Brit told Amber that she would find it hard to speak to her because she was afraid of the convo getting back to Devin and Caleb. All the girls think that Devin has to go and that it would be best for Amber's game.

Before this, Pau Pau and Amber were talking. Pau Pau was saying that her gut was right about Devin and that her gut is now saying something about Cody. She thinks Cody is working with the guys. Amber questioned her about which guys, but the feeds then cut away before she answered. Pau Pau thinks Cody will be a big target soon because he is close with all the girls and he is competitive. Amber also said she doesnt trust Brittany much.

2:38am cam 1/2 funny moment where Cody calls Brittany out for doing her hair before going to sleep. She gets on him for acting so brave in front of everyone and he caves and back tracks hard. So obvious he likes her.

2:55am cam 3/4 Hayden is standing over a sleeping Devin trying to find space to lay down and scares Devin by accident. I gave myself a headache from laughing You could tell Hayden, Cody and Zach were holding in there laughter until Devin left the room. Wish the cam had stayed on them.
I'm definitely going to have to FB to both of those things. And I'm glad that girls are finally talking game. Being that I like Cody, I don't love that Paola has his number but I'm pretty impressed that she noticed that. I don't think I've heard (could have missed it) anyone else think of him as a threat, and she's exactly right. Damn, Paola of all people!

I'm floored by what happened with Devin last night. He is SO BAD AT THIS GAME but if he's now target #1, that is amazing news.

meg | tumblr
Old 07-03-2014, 07:39 AM
Absolute Fan

im sorry amber, but after all the crap that devin and caleb just put u thru your going after BRITTANY?

This just sucks.

well I don't want the bomb squad to win hoh, and I don't want Nicole to win cause she'll go after amber, and I don't want amber to win cause she'll go after Brittany. I guess im rooting for Brittany or Donny tonight, but Donny might still listen to devin which would suck.

Last edited by jorchel7411; 07-03-2014 at 07:56 AM
Old 07-03-2014, 07:57 AM
Master Fan

I just don't understand the whole Amber not trusting Brittany. That's just strange.

I missed out on the Devin thing. Confident I'll catch it on the live show tomorrow I hope. He is a complete trainwreck. And even better if they vote his ass next week.

Last edited by The Survivor; 07-03-2014 at 10:48 AM
Old 07-03-2014, 10:16 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks meg!

I can't stand it when people make bad decisions when the right one is right in front of them. Amber can't blame it on ignorance. She found everything out so if she DOESNT go after those 2 boys, she's a complete moron.
Old 07-03-2014, 10:44 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread and the updates Richie! That Cody/Brittany moment was super funny. She's getting a lot more comfortable with him lately. I think him telling her the house is voting Joey out gained him a lot of her trust cause she was really grateful and didn't know before he told her.
Old 07-03-2014, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah i like amber but shes not the smartest either. the boys are running the house. and shell be the first out from the bomb squad if she stays loyal.

i sincerely hope zach isnt dumb enough to think people WONT think hes at least curious. with all the sexual things he says and does to frankie? obviously some people will assume things.

i dont know if hes straight, bi, whatever, and i dont care. but its obvious he really admires/likes frankie.

What about that?
Old 07-03-2014, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

Frankie, Derrick and Caleb are trying to tell Devin why his speech didnt go over too well in the house. He doesnt seem to get why it was so bad. He said that they are all in game mode and he is not.

Donny on Devin, Caleb and Frankie talking upstairs- Well, they're plottin' against me. All the beasts in this house and i'm the big target?

Old 07-03-2014, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEJx (View Post)
Donny on Devin, Caleb and Frankie talking upstairs- Well, they're plottin' against me. All the beasts in this house and i'm the big target?

I love him so much.

meg | tumblr
Old 07-03-2014, 11:34 AM
Elite Fan

Lol he's the best
Old 07-03-2014, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lmao I love Donny.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 07-03-2014, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Survivor (View Post)
I just don't understand the whole Amber not trusting Brittany. That's just strange.

I missed out on the Devin thing. Confident I'll catch it on the live show tomorrow I hope. He is a complete trainwreck. And even better if they vote his ass next week.
What's so strange about that? Brittany herself said she doesn't trust Amber...

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 07-03-2014, 12:58 PM
Master Fan

Eh I just wish they weren't mistrustful of each other. I rather see Amber & Brittany team up.
Old 07-03-2014, 01:04 PM
Absolute Fan

me too james.

Donny is the best. hope he stays a long time.
Old 07-03-2014, 01:24 PM
Supreme Fan

Cody is gonna try and get Nicole to be part of the bomb squad!! Eeeeek Now I just need him to reveal his love for her in the DR. lol