View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 04:02 PM
thecatbastet
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollock (View Post)
hi im a lurker in this thread and havent posted on this site in years but arrow is my most recent obsession show. I have enjoyed reading everyones thought and theories.

Ive had this speculation running around in my head for 3x09. Assuming the theory that Oliver leaves Starling to join the league either voluntary or by force and given that Stephen said there was the greatest Olicity scene ever coming up and the producer on twitter have suggested there will be tears and emotion; does anyone else think that prehaps the big Oliver Felicity scene is a goodbye my love sex scene? Like they get so caught up in the whole never going to see each other again sentiment that they give in to it and then boom Oliver has to leave.

I dont know if anyone has seen the Angelina Jolie and Clive Owen film Beyond Borders but I'm thinking something similar to the love scene in that film.

Of course this speculation doesn't make room for where Ray Palmer and his inevitable superhero-ness fits in so I could be on the wrong wave length. But if not a love scene I suspect there will be at least some form of physical interaction between Oliver and Felicity in 3x09. Any thoughts?
I've actually contemplated their tendency to burn through story and how that might mean Olicisex happening in 309, yup. Not expecting it but would not be at all surprised. Though honestly, if he voluntarily bailed after that? Lawd.

No way he gets out of town without kissing her again, though. Perhaps he can allow himself to actually touch her below the clavicles this time. Progress!