Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2014, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmbacon (View Post)
At least Atom is a cooler name than Reverse Flash .
That last flash ep was epic though, I dunno what they'll call RF on the show but I loved the cliffhanger and all the subtle "man in yellow" lines.

I've seen characters like Ray too many times on TV for him
to grow on me, and I hate triangles.
Old 11-22-2014, 08:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora the mermaid (View Post)
That last flash ep was epic though, I dunno what they'll call RF on the show but I loved the cliffhanger and all the subtle "man in yellow" lines.

I've seen characters like Ray too many times on TV for him
to grow on me, and I hate triangles.
I loved the cliffhanger too, but RF is a horrible name.

Ray doesn't bother me too much. He's pretty dorky and they seem to be trying hard with him, but I'm pretty neutral on him. He's just kinda there for me.
Old 11-22-2014, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

Lol can you think of a better name though? I can't. Maybe backflash or something
Old 11-22-2014, 09:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora the mermaid (View Post)
Lol can you think of a better name though? I can't. Maybe backflash or something
Backflash is better. Reverse Flash makes it sound like the guy moves in slo-mo.
Old 11-22-2014, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Mostly Arrow Fangirling

EDIT:

http://=http://noonecanknowmysecret....t/103342018429

EDITx3

http://=http://noonecanknowmysecret....t/103342018429

EDITx4

http://noonecanknowmysecret.tumblr.c...sooooo-jealous

EDITx5

http://thinkolicity.tumblr.com/post/...is-morning-3-3
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-5,NJH D-105 OSW D-131, J-Hope D-132, Jinyoung-D-153 JK-D-370

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, LDH D-341

Last edited by backstreetboysfan; 11-22-2014 at 11:04 PM
Old 11-23-2014, 12:42 AM
Loyal Fan

More tweets and spoilers!

Oh my!!! that would be great for Diggle and Lyla!

Quote:
Quote:
@anasansbanana: You guys have a lot to look forward to for episodes 10 of Arrow and The Flash. Especially Arrow #hype
Quote:
@fanontocanon: @anasansbanana isn't ep 10 with L suits up?
Quote:
@anasansbanana: @fanontocanon didn't really show that in the preview… actually didn't show her at all
Quote:
@anasansbanana: @fanontocanon @Meant2BOlicity they showed promo for both 9&10
Quote:
@Olicityibelieve: Honestly, the preview for 3x09 looked like a movie teaser - I expect this episode to be the best so far! #Arrow
Quote:
Quote:
@jbuffyangel: @NokaLover @Olicitynewbie @Olicityibelieve well we have olicity spoilers but we can't say bc legal was quite thorough.
Quote:
@jbuffyangel: @Olicitynewbie @Meant2BOlicity @NokaLover @Olicityibelieve most fun? The flash. Most emotional? Arrow BY FAR #flarrowscreening
Quote:
@jbuffyangel: Feel bad about lack of olicity info. So if u know my blog & how I think...I was very pleased by 108/308 and the promo #flarrowscreening
Quote:
@anasansbanana: The crossover episodes were really fun. I hope you all enjoy them as much as we did.
Not really spoilers, but added fun ...
Quote:
@EricIGN: I wish I had caught the @amellywood @dpanabaker high five on camera just now because the adorableness was strong. #theflash #arrow
They were given Team Arrow t-shirts because Team Arrow was there and they ROCK!

Great picture of Team Arrow and Team Flash. That's sweet that they had Lyla there! Love this group!
Kreisberg responded, “One of the most important lessons that I’ve learned from working with Greg Berlanti, whose obviously had such amazing success in television, is to always have a really great plan, and then always know when to let the plan go.”In response to the unexpected addition of Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards)

Last edited by Iluv2fly; 11-23-2014 at 01:34 AM
Old 11-23-2014, 02:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for posting! This had me really excited.
Juliette & Avery,Zero & Jude, Snow & Charming, Emma & Neal always , Robin & Regina, Jack & Emily/Amanda, Oliver & Felicity, Tommy & Laurel , Joey & Pacey, Tony & Ziva,Hanna & Caleb, Stefan & Elena, EJ & Sami always , OG Will & Sonny, Kurt & Blaine, Finn & Rachel always , Brenda & Dylan , Kelly & Brandon,Donna & David, Nasir & Agron. FP & Alice.
Old 11-23-2014, 02:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Kreisberg responded, “One of the most important lessons that I’ve learned from working with Greg Berlanti, whose obviously had such amazing success in television, is to always have a really great plan, and then always know when to let the plan go.”In response to the unexpected addition of Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards)
Old 11-23-2014, 03:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for posting the video .

The wedding must be Diggle and Lyla. Which I would love

Flash and Arrow crossover seems to be really good. I'm excited.

Olicity it's always great to get spoilers about them
Juliette & Avery,Zero & Jude, Snow & Charming, Emma & Neal always , Robin & Regina, Jack & Emily/Amanda, Oliver & Felicity, Tommy & Laurel , Joey & Pacey, Tony & Ziva,Hanna & Caleb, Stefan & Elena, EJ & Sami always , OG Will & Sonny, Kurt & Blaine, Finn & Rachel always , Brenda & Dylan , Kelly & Brandon,Donna & David, Nasir & Agron. FP & Alice.
Old 11-23-2014, 03:29 AM
Ultimate Fan

It was confirmed that it is just Oliver/Felicity/Diggle crossing over to The Flash. It was just the cast crossing over that attended the event.
Old 11-23-2014, 03:32 AM
Extreme Fan

Isn't there speculation that....

Flash..
EDDIE ASKS IRIS TO MARRY HIM?

Ideals are peaceful; history is Violent -WarDaddy(FURY)
Old 11-23-2014, 03:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiesocks (View Post)
It was confirmed that it is just Oliver/Felicity/Diggle crossing over to The Flash. It was just the cast crossing over that attended the event.
AJK also said KC is very little in 308 as well.....bc her 310-313 are will be major.

http://ust.chatango.com/um/l/a/ladychaos12/img/l_31.jpg

Ideals are peaceful; history is Violent -WarDaddy(FURY)
Old 11-23-2014, 03:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

Good for KC to finally get her story. I'm fine with it. Happy for the Laurel fans.

Is the wedding happening on Flash. I thought it was Arrow? And Diggle and Lyla.
Old 11-23-2014, 05:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Part 1 of 3 of the Q&A
Old 11-23-2014, 08:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyChaos (View Post)
AJK also said KC is very little in 308 as well.....bc her 310-313 are will be major.

http://ust.chatango.com/um/l/a/ladychaos12/img/l_31.jpg
Yeah and Oliver will get severely reduced in screentime to just flashback appearances, not okay with that. Probably won't watch live. I was bored out of my mind during her last centric so I probably won't watch life.

Congrats to her fans though.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread