Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2014, 09:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Back with a bang!

That's true. Fingers crossed Ted is a success because his comic counterpart is awesome.

He wasn't the casting I was expecting though.
Old 10-04-2014, 09:10 AM
Master Fan

People keep saying that What kind of casting were you expecting?

He's not high on my list but check out what could be..

Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 10-04-2014, 09:14 AM
Loyal Fan

I dunno darker more stronger appearance, he's a bit soft looking. Abs of steel but soft. It's like with CH, it's said all the time he's got the looks but not the MAN look. IMO.

But thanks for feeding my L/T potential ship. I hope they really hit it off and it's great. Someone who compliments Laurel like Tommy did but challenges her to be BC. I hope he doesn't meet Sara. I'm just tired of the Sara was the Canary shadow, I want some fresh eyes who will see her as solely as the future BC.
Old 10-04-2014, 09:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

OLICITY. ITALIAN LOVING. BUT FELICITY CRYING EP 2. ANGST. OLIVER IN SOME KIND OF LEAGUE OF ASSASSINS GET UP.

DIGGLE LEAVING THE TEAM?

MERLYN VS QUEEN.

Han er god barn, men han er så lat.

Eskild? Jeg sitter her.
Mimi
Old 10-04-2014, 09:23 AM
Absolute Fan

My interest in a character is not contingent on how much info is spoiled beforehand. I'll wait to see TG onscreen before I say he isn't interesting. Even if he doesn't get much, that doesn't mean he won't be an intriguing character. Heck, JRR got no more than 10 minutes of airtime on the whole first season of Power and he was still one of the most talked about men on the show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by semmanclana (View Post)
The Laurel/CC dig from a certain someone was more so directed towards me Just ignore.

But on Ray that's my main problem. I want more than just Olicity drama for him since I don't care about the pairing or the characters involved. So to have his history and powers ignored for stupid triangle crap is disappointing and just tells me that I shouldn't even waste my time on him.
I don't care about Ray either way, lol but I think this "love triangle" is being over hyped. IMO, the focus will likely be on his rivalry with Oliver and any triangle stuff will mostly be open to interpretation, especially since Oliver apparently decides he can't be both OQ and Arrow.

Last edited by scorpio_chick; 10-04-2014 at 09:28 AM
Old 10-04-2014, 09:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stelena&Bamon (View Post)
OLICITY. ITALIAN LOVING. BUT FELICITY CRYING EP 2. ANGST. OLIVER IN SOME KIND OF LEAGUE OF ASSASSINS GET UP.

DIGGLE LEAVING THE TEAM?

MERLYN VS QUEEN.

I'm sending you some Xanax!

Yeah i was wondering is that Oliver in the LOA clothes.

Diggle has such a hard decision to make after his daughter is born. Oliver doesn't want anything to happen to him and says he can't be in the team. It seemed like Digg was angry but spoilers suggest he may contemplating it himself. If you thik about it Andy died before he could watch his son grow up, maybe Diggle starts to see it that way.

SO much is happening between Oliver and Felicity in ep1 and it doesn't end there. Clearly it all spills over into ep2. I think that Oliver has to make decision, or take a risk, and he's doing that thing where he's shuttinng her out, or acting like he's still on an Island alone. It's gonna be intense!

Malcolm is going to blow Oliver away. He'll be so surprised because he thought he was dead dead! Not Slade "dead". And to find out Thea's been with him all this time. It's gonna be good!
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 10-04-2014, 09:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulContradiction (View Post)

As for Ted, meh, I'm dubbing him Blood 2.0 for now. I'm just not interested. I don't know what initially had me hoping for something good but now I'm like Wild Cat, Wild Dog whatever just give me LOA, ARGUS, Malcolm and Ra
What happened? Wild Cat, Wild Dog? Lol!

I don't really care either. He'll be background music to me, a pretty statue. But dubbing him Blood 2.0 already?

Eskild? Jeg sitter her.
Mimi
Old 10-04-2014, 09:40 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
A certain someone. I hope you weren't referinng to me because... Lol. It honestly wasn't. Oh boy.

I just didn't see how powers or lack thereof would make either of them useless or useful...if you were ignore is right.
You weren't the one that said BC is useless without the Canary Cry and should be dropped so i wasn't referring to you.

And Starlingcity I didn't mention you, nor do you know why I said what I said.

Now back on JRR. I don't watch Power but when I mentioned to a friend that some guy from Power was joining Arrow, her exact words were "Please tell me it's the hot one." And yes she was referring to JRR

Last edited by semmanclana; 10-04-2014 at 10:20 AM
Old 10-04-2014, 09:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
I'm sending you some Xanax!

Yeah i was wondering is that Oliver in the LOA clothes.

Diggle has such a hard decision to make after his daughter is born. Oliver doesn't want anything to happen to him and says he can't be in the team. It seemed like Digg was angry but spoilers suggest he may contemplating it himself. If you thik about it Andy died before he could watch his son grow up, maybe Diggle starts to see it that way.

SO much is happening between Oliver and Felicity in ep1 and it doesn't end there. Clearly it all spills over into ep2. I think that Oliver has to make decision, or take a risk, and he's doing that thing where he's shuttinng her out, or acting like he's still on an Island alone. It's gonna be intense!

Malcolm is going to blow Oliver away. He'll be so surprised because he thought he was dead dead! Not Slade "dead". And to find out Thea's been with him all this time. It's gonna be good!
Thanks i need it

There's gonna be some serious stuff going down, it looks like Oliver will have to infiltrate which will lead us to the Big Bad in later episodes.

Quote:
No one is surprised that Oliver and Felicity go on a date.
It looks like the two have been rather friendly ever since we last saw them — Felicity even bought Oliver a houseplant. Nothing says love like a houseplant!
A houseplant! For where the Foundry? Felicity is just so genuine and funny.

Mention of them meeting in 1x03 will just KILL me

Pulling at my PJ heartstrings "I remember everything" style.

Eskild? Jeg sitter her.
Mimi
Old 10-04-2014, 09:48 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Now back on JRR. I don't watch Arrow but when I mentioned to a friend that some guy from Power was joining Arrow, her exact words were "Please tell me it's the hot one." And yes she was referring to JRR
Ha! I think the two leading males are hot but yeah, there was a lot of swooning over JRR. I visit a Power thread on another board and after every episode, there would be comments like "where's Julio...not enough Julio." lol The ladies, especially, love Julio.
Old 10-04-2014, 09:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
You weren't the one that said BC is useless without the Canary Cry and should be dropped so i wasn't referring to you.

And Starlingcity I didn't mention you, nor do you know why I said what I said.

Now back on JRR. I don't watch Arrow but when I mentioned to a friend that some guy from Power was joining Arrow, her exact words were "Please tell me it's the hot one." And yes she was referring to JRR
If you don't watch ARROW why are you on this thread?

not trying to be mean, just curious?

Ideals are peaceful; history is Violent -WarDaddy(FURY)
Old 10-04-2014, 09:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
But on Ray that's my main problem. I want more than just Olicity drama for him since I don't care about the pairing or the characters involved. So to have his history and powers ignored for stupid triangle crap is disappointing and just tells me that I shouldn't even waste my time on him.
MG or AJK said that they were visiting superpowers this season on ARROW, but that didnt mean RP couldn't be super on another show like the Flash.............I took that to either mean that RP was in the crosscover and did something super there.....or that they plan that eventually which wouldnt make his character completely useless....just that if they give him superpowers he wont be using them on the ARROW

Old 10-04-2014, 09:58 AM
Master Fan

I wonder what he remembers. Only a couple more days. It will be sweet. I can't even stand it lol.

The whole "Do you like Italian? Everyone likes Italian. I'm multi-tasking."

I can't wait to see this side of Oliveer. And I like that he's been patient. 5 months they've been growing more, spending more time together, bonding

DIGGLE is even like ENOUGH of all the shoulder touches, innuedos and longing stares:

Philanthropist.

Old 10-04-2014, 09:58 AM
Absolute Fan

Erm...I think she meant Power?
Old 10-04-2014, 10:01 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)
Erm...I think she meant Power?
maybe

Closed Thread   Post New Thread