Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2014, 01:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
Awww hopefully they'll deliver today!

BOTH!

She looks so sad. Oliver's clearly going to do something, or make a decision which is just going to hurt her. I hate it when Oliver shut downs. It feels like that's what he's going to do - after Count 2.0
IA. IDK, I just keep getting the impression with OQ that it's 1 step forward and 2 steps back. I'm expecting high levels of angst with our action in 3.01 and 3.02.
Old 10-03-2014, 02:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Did anyone add this/find this?

"We're 8 days away. So here's 8 seconds"

Stephen's FB page

Old 10-03-2014, 05:08 AM
Extreme Fan

Somehow I feel like if we don't get a scene today than we're not getting one considering that the premieres are all next week......which is horse ****.....i mean seriously what with all the lagging for ARROW this season?

In other observations ....i am now rewatching s2 and its interesting to watch now knowing the ending of s2....
One thing...I don't don't think Dig liked Sara in 205 when he met her...

Second thing....Oliver was completely sober when he banged Isabel Rochev...he never actually drank the vodka....he just ordered it, picked it up, brought it to his lipss, and then set it back on the tray......i think he intended to let her drink and try to get info out of her about her intentions and what was floating around about him and Felicity...but I also think she intended to seduce him and she did.

Another thing I notice is that s2 both started and ended with the OT3 on the island and both s2 s3 started with QC in trouble.

Ideals are peaceful; history is Violent -WarDaddy(FURY)

Last edited by LadyChaos; 10-03-2014 at 07:20 AM
Old 10-03-2014, 07:08 AM
Loyal Fan

We have already gotten SO MUCH though. If they release a clip I suspect it will be something we saw in the ITUNES preview.
Old 10-03-2014, 07:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvtorun (View Post)
We have already gotten SO MUCH though. If they release a clip I suspect it will be something we saw in the ITUNES preview.
Oh ITA it will be a scene we've already seen in screen caps or briefly in a promo....and Arrowpostproductions yesterday said a scene had been pulled a few weeks ago but they didn't know when it would be released.

Old 10-03-2014, 09:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Sneak peek
Its the pursuit with "do you like italian"?

Poor papa lance looks like he has chronic problems from his injury

Again, Dig is involved in this scene so brings in a question of timeline for date-kiss-etc.
Old 10-03-2014, 09:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvtorun (View Post)
Sneak peek
Its the pursuit with "do you like italian"?

Poor papa lance looks like he has chronic problems from his injury

Again, Dig is involved in this scene so brings in a question of timeline for date-kiss-etc.
Woot! Woot!

Old 10-03-2014, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I can't watch the video .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 10-03-2014, 10:38 AM
Loyal Fan

I can't watch the video crap
Old 10-03-2014, 10:40 AM
Master Fan

Sorry Hazel.

It's just a extended version of Oliver asking her if she likes Italian. And she's busy at work. Working as a tech person.

Aww she's at work. And he's multi tasking.

And yeah Dt Lance, looks like he's got chronic pain.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 10-03-2014, 10:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh ok I saw it. LOL it's basically stuff we've seen before
Old 10-03-2014, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I finally got it to work! .

EDIT:

Quote:
The Arrow season 3 premiere episode, “The Calm,” is less than a week from airing, so it’s obviously past time for some spoilers. What is coming for Oliver Queen and Team Arrow in the new season? Find out here.

Warning: It says “spoilers.” Don’t get mad if you find any here.

1. The Olicity kiss is real.

Yes, that much-spoiled kiss between Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) and Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards) does occur in “The Calm.” There is much more I could spoil about this, but I won’t.

2. Ray Palmer is quite charming.

Considering we don’t know yet whether Dr. Ray Palmer (Brandon Routh) is a good guy or a villain, this is sort of confusing. He does, however, make a great first impression on Felicity.

3. Oliver spends time in Hong Kong.

Not only does the season 3 premiere give a hint as to what Oliver’s life was like under A.R.G.U.S. control in Hong Kong, the episode also explains why he never managed to escape or even to call home.

4. No one is surprised that Oliver and Felicity go on a date.

It looks like the two have been rather friendly ever since we last saw them — Felicity even bought Oliver a houseplant. Nothing says love like a houseplant!

5. Two words: porcupine farts.

Sorry but that’s all you’re going to get on this subject before the Arrow season 3 premiere on Wednesday, Oct. 8 at 8pm on The CW.
http://www.docbrowntv.com/arrow-seas...spoilers-calm/
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385

Last edited by backstreetboysfan; 10-03-2014 at 01:27 PM
Old 10-03-2014, 01:34 PM
Loyal Fan

The premiere was screened this afternoon.

GATV talks with Guggie

Quote:
We just returned from a screening of the Arrow season premiere, and after that screening, Executive Producer Marc Guggenheim answered some questions from the press.

One of the questions that was asked concerned the introduction of Brandon Routh as Ray Palmer in the Arrow season premiere, which is called “The Calm.” Fans of DC Comics, of course, know another side of Ray — he shrinks into the tiny titan known as The Atom. Could shrinking and a blue and red costume be in his TV future on Arrow?

13296“I think anything is possible. My instinct is that if Ray Palmer’s going to shrink, he’ll probably shrink on another show,” Marc Guggenheim told us. “With The Flash in existence, there’s no real compelling reason for us to do super powers on Arrow. We can bring characters to Flash to have super powers. We have plans for Ray that don’t involve shrinking, but our plans for Ray are actually really cool.”

Later, Guggenheim talked about how much fun it is to have Ray Palmer as part of the series. “Ray is a joy to write for, because his banter with Felicity is a lot of fun. It’s a quality of the show that we’ve never seen before,” he said, adding that Ray Palmer’s story will be one of the mysteries of Season 3. Some of Palmer’s plans for Starling City and Queen Consolidated will be revealed in Wednesday’s season premiere.

TVLine
Quote:
Any Arrow scoop that is Roy Harper-related? –Andrew
Showrunner Marc Guggenheim says that Roy is more a member of Team Arrow than ever, and not just because he’s got a mod new Arsenal outfit. “He’s really present and a member of this group, so the trio becomes a quartet,” Guggenheim explains. “And that’s definitely true in Episode 6, [which] is a very Roy-centric episode. It speaks, in some ways, to Episode 212 ['Tremors,' in which Oliver trained his padawan]. I wouldn’t call it a sequel, but they’re thematically related.” All told, the EP says, “What you see in Season 3 is a much more mentor/mentee, master/apprentice relationship. You really see how Oliver is training this kid to be a hero in his own right.”
Quote:
Any scoop on Arrow‘s Olicity? –Lindsay
The reason behind these angsty Episode 2 photos will be revealed much sooner than you think.
EW
Quote:
Any scoop on Arrow‘s Ray Palmer or his relationship with Felicity? — Dana
We know that Ray Palmer (Brandon Routh) will make a play for Queen Consolidated, but the way he goes about it is very questionable–and shockingly involves Felicity. Also, would it surprise you that Arrow and Scandal have something in common this season? Once you see Felicity’s new job, you’ll understand.

Last edited by iluvtorun; 10-03-2014 at 01:45 PM
Old 10-03-2014, 01:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Apparently porcupine farts is a "Thing" and not just someting Doc Brown came up with:

Arrow - GreenArrowTV ‏@GreenArrowTV 23m23 minutes ago
#PorcupineFarts <-- these words will make sense in 5 days #Arrow

Perhaps this should be our new thread title when its time.
Old 10-03-2014, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Quote:
* Some things to know about Oliver and Felicity’s “explosive” first date: Ollie pulls a reverse Superman with his outfit; both parties are more than a little nervous; Oliver recounts the day he met Felicity (including an incredibly small detail about that encounter).

Arrow Season 3 Spoilers* If you were worried that “Olicity’s” hospital lip-lock would get interrupted by any number of emergencies, fret not. “I’m very happy with the circumstances under which they have their first kiss,” Guggenheim teases. “I hope it plays as unexpected. I hope it plays as emotional.”
‘Arrow’ Season 3 Spoilers — Oliver/Felicity Kiss | TVLine