Old 10-03-2014, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for bringing that over guys!
Old 10-03-2014, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
“[Felicity] and Dig, because we’re so proud of those characters, and they feel like such a great extension of Oliver Queen … I think the proudest thing we would feel is if the next artists or writers who pick up the book say, ‘You know what, ‘Green Arrow’ really feels right if John Diggle is his bodyguard, and Felicity Smoak is his right-hand woman.’”

— Andrew Kreisberg on Diggle and Felicity in the Green Arrow comics
Kreisberg & Sokolowski Talk Bringing Felicity and More TV Touches to "Green Arrow" - Comic Book Resources
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 10-03-2014, 02:06 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm flailing after reading the tv line article. DYING.

Reverse superman. Oliver recounting first meeting.

Nervous daddy diggle.

FLAILING.

Not to mention I'm rewatching the scientist right now. Next week is going to be SO DARN EXCITING.
Old 10-03-2014, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Quote:
Olicity
So much cuteness! During the intervening 5 months since we last saw them on the island beach seems to have only cranked up the cute-factor in the Oliver and Felicity interactions. Even Diggle cannot take it anymore and tells Oliver that it is time to ask Felicity on a date. It is now or never; and you would not believe it, but Oliver takes Diggle’s advice. Even Felicity cannot believe her ears when she hears it. But a date is a date and what girl in her right mind would refuse a date with Oliver Queen – not Felicity, who shows up looking stunning (as expected), though even Oliver cannot quite believe his eyes. But dating a superhero has some definite downsides. Dates do not go as expected. Executive producer Marc Guggenheim described it as “explosive,” and that really is the perfect word for it.

The Kiss
That’s right Olicity fans, there is an epic kiss that fans have been waiting for – for over two seasons — and what a kiss it is. ARROW delivers on that front. It is Felicity Smoak’in awesome! If you haven’t gone weak in the knees and turned into a big puddle on the floor after that kiss, you are not human and get to the doctor stat.
ARROW Teasers: 10 Exciting Things to Look Forward to in Season 3 Premiere | SEAT42F
Old 10-03-2014, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Olicity
So much cuteness! During the intervening 5 months since we last saw them on the island beach seems to have only cranked up the cute-factor in the Oliver and Felicity interactions. Even Diggle cannot take it anymore and tells Oliver that it is time to ask Felicity on a date. It is now or never; and you would not believe it, but Oliver takes Diggle’s advice. Even Felicity cannot believe her ears when she hears it. But a date is a date and what girl in her right mind would refuse a date with Oliver Queen – not Felicity, who shows up looking stunning (as expected), though even Oliver cannot quite believe his eyes. But dating a superhero has some definite downsides. Dates do not go as expected. Executive producer Marc Guggenheim described it as “explosive,” and that really is the perfect word for it.

The Kiss
That’s right Olicity fans, there is an epic kiss that fans have been waiting for – for over two seasons — and what a kiss it is. ARROW delivers on that front. It is Felicity Smoak’in awesome! If you haven’t gone weak in the knees and turned into a big puddle on the floor after that kiss, you are not human and get to the doctor stat.

Daddy’s Back
Or to be more exact, Captain Lance is back. With a promotion, new uniform and a few health concerns, but the good ole detective Lance is back and he insists that his new desk job is not going to keep him out of the good fight. Unfortunately, he insists on getting in on the action every chance he gets, which may or may not perturb his overprotective daughters.

Black Canary Returns
Yep, that emotional goodbye – for what seemed like the zillionth time – from last season’s finale was pretty short-lived. Sara’s back and she has a secret mission. And just who is she sharing that secret with? Well, let’s just say that girl knows how to keep a secret!

The Lady Vanishes
Unfortunately, Thea Queen is M.I.A. for the entire Season 3 premiere. But rest assured, when she does appear a couple episodes in, we will get to pick up exactly where things left off in the Season 2 finale – back in that limo with Thea and Malcolm Merlyn. Whatever Thea is up to, apparently the ARROW writers do not want us to miss one second of that story.

Brandon Routh
Hello gorgeous! What an entrance Brandon Routh’s new character makes and if the first entrance doesn’t make your jaw drop, his second entrance will. Let’s just say there is a good reason he catches Felicity’s attention every time she runs into him — that man is full of mystery and he speaks Felicity’s language. That’s right: he may just be her hacking-dream-come-true type of guy. Even Oliver’s jaw may have hit the floor meeting him. So keep a close eye on Oliver’s reaction when he meets Brandon’s character. It’s worth it. Not sure who was more stunned meeting Brandon: Oliver or Felicity. Like I said, Brandon knows how to make an entrance. (P.S. If you were a CHUCK fan, you are going to love Brandon’s new role on ARROW.)

Babyland
Diggle and Lila are about to be proud parents of a bouncing baby and this is the episode you get to meet that adorable bundle of cuteness. Apparently, Felicity can no longer hold the title of the cutest thing on ARROW anymore, but it does not look like she minds one bit. And once Diggle meets his new daughter, he makes a tough choice that only a parent knows how to make — that it just may be time to hang up his hero-hat now that he has put on his dad-hat. Fortunately, it is a decision that Oliver approves and he has the perfect replacement partner all picked out.

Roy’s Role
With all the spoiler photos out, not to mention the giddy-with-glee BTS photos that Colton Haynes has posted, it has been impossible to not see that Roy is getting his own hero costume this year. Roy’s red leather outfit compliments Oliver’s green beautifully. You have to admit: ARROW knows exactly how to dress their heroes in ways that make them pin-up worthy. So Roy and Oliver are finally in sync and they make a fantastic superhero team. The only noteworthy oddity is that Roy seems to have lost his gift for gab while he is on the job. It is odd to see him all taciturn and stoic.

Hong Kong Fugitive
You didn’t think they would forget about those instructive island-flashbacks, did you? Also picking up from last season’s shocker — finding out that Oliver did not spend all those 5 years on the island — we get to see what he was doing in Hong Kong instead of rotting on the island. Let’s just say that Oliver is not happy with his newfound friends in Hong Kong and he makes multiple attempts to get away from them – unsuccessfully, as we can guess, since he ends up back on the island at some point before his rescue.

Vertigo
I guess you cannot keep a good villain down. That’s right. Vertigo is back. Apparently, the name is more than just one man and the latest villain to pick up the moniker wants to take over where his predecessor left off. (R.I.P. Seth Gabel’s Vertigo.) What is even crazier is he actually gets the drop on Oliver — twice. Yeah, I did not believe it either ‘til I saw it. And Oliver is not good with foreign substances in his system. It makes him see things and this version of the drug makes you see what you fear the most – and what Oliver sees is enlightening.
ARROW Teasers: 10 Exciting Things to Look Forward to in Season 3 Premiere | SEAT42F
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 10-03-2014, 03:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
The only noteworthy oddity is that Roy seems to have lost his gift for gab while he is on the job. It is odd to see him all taciturn and stoic.
So Roy is no longer snarky? Did the mirakuru cure make him boring lol?
Old 10-03-2014, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Considering what he went through with the mirakuru and then losing Thea, which he played a part in, I think he has a right to be a little less snarky and more somber. Looking forward to the team up between him and Oliver!
Old 10-03-2014, 03:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
Considering what he went through with the mirakuru and then losing Thea, which he played a part in, I think he has a right to be a little less snarky and more somber. Looking forward to the team up between him and Oliver!
Yeah that makes sense.

Speaking of the mirakuru, on my rewatch of 2.07.... Oliver says he has "dealt with men like this before" in regard to mirakuru guy (I want to say Grundy but I know that's not quite accurate". Men. Not man. I wonder if this is a subtle hint from the writers that mirakuru will reappear in flashbacks....perhaps in conjunction with the cure failing, if that happens.
Old 10-03-2014, 03:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
lol I guess. I found his snarkiness entertaining though. But I guess it makes sense. Hopefully he's not extremely dull now.
Old 10-03-2014, 03:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvtorun (View Post)
Yeah that makes sense.

Speaking of the mirakuru, on my rewatch of 2.07.... Oliver says he has "dealt with men like this before" in regard to mirakuru guy (I want to say Grundy but I know that's not quite accurate". Men. Not man. I wonder if this is a subtle hint from the writers that mirakuru will reappear in flashbacks....perhaps in conjunction with the cure failing, if that happens.
Mmm I wan't a fan of mirakuru, but if they write it better I wouldn't mind if it came up again
Old 10-03-2014, 05:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Courtesy of fly...
Apple4 is prob correct in her spec on laurel's roll...would explain her "partnership w both oq and the arrow" that we were teased on.
Lots for everyone to look forward to!

And the second one. love that this show is writing it's own story.
Old 10-03-2014, 05:49 PM
Loyal Fan

none of the entertainment spoiler sites are mentioning Laurel... lol. I don't think she's in the first episode very much,
Old 10-03-2014, 05:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ban1o (View Post)
none of the entertainment spoiler sites are mentioning Laurel... lol. I don't think she's in the first episode very much,
TV line article sighted below did...she gives Oliver a nice surprise that makes him smile.
Old 10-03-2014, 06:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvtorun (View Post)
TV line article sighted below did...she gives Oliver a nice surprise that makes him smile.
That's her only mention that I`ve read and I saw that in a promo already lol.

Last edited by ban1o; 10-03-2014 at 06:36 PM
Old 10-03-2014, 07:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Everything is awesome!!

Thanks for bringing everything over!! Wednesday, where are you?!
For I have lied, and killed, and stolen; betrayed and broken trust. But there is the one thing that shall lie in the balance. When I shall stand before God, I shall have one thing to say, to weigh against the rest. Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, and God! I loved her well.” -Jamie Fraser
Lyns
Closed Thread   Post New Thread