Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2014, 10:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvtorun (View Post)

Yeah Cat. Right there with you. I think they are going there. Because pretty much everyone else has already been on the line.

"There is no show without Felicity." Says Stephen Amell. And it was bad enough he tweeted he was out. Sorry. Yes, shipper goggles.
🙉 LA LA LA LA LA LA
Kreisberg responded, “One of the most important lessons that I’ve learned from working with Greg Berlanti, whose obviously had such amazing success in television, is to always have a really great plan, and then always know when to let the plan go.”In response to the unexpected addition of Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards)
Old 04-08-2014, 10:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvtorun (View Post)

Yeah Cat. Right there with you. I think they are going there. Because pretty much everyone else has already been on the line.

"There is no show without Felicity." Says Stephen Amell. And it was bad enough he tweeted he was out. Sorry. Yes, shipper goggles.
I don't think you need shipper goggles to see this is the way it's going.

SO FREAKING EXCITED!!
Old 04-08-2014, 10:28 AM
Loyal Fan

It wouldn't be so bad if he hadn't made that comment on his fb after the read. I'm a little scared.

ETA: Oh, guys, the bts from Bex I posted yest--I'm not sure it was for arrow, she's talking about this show called Longmire today and yest, so I'm wondering if she was working on that and not arrow.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:28 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatbastet (View Post)

SO FREAKING EXCITED!!
🙉🙉🙉
Kreisberg responded, “One of the most important lessons that I’ve learned from working with Greg Berlanti, whose obviously had such amazing success in television, is to always have a really great plan, and then always know when to let the plan go.”In response to the unexpected addition of Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards)
Old 04-08-2014, 10:34 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatbastet (View Post)

SO FREAKING EXCITED!!
Huh? I have absolutely no idea what you guys are talking about.

Quote:
ETA: Oh, guys, the bts from Bex I posted yest--I'm not sure it was for arrow, she's talking about this show called Longmire today and yest, so I'm wondering if she was working on that and not arrow.
Oh no, that really bums me out, I hope she's not seriously hurt or killed off in 2.20
Old 04-08-2014, 10:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluv2fly (View Post)
What? Why?

THIS IS EXCELLENT.

I mean not to happen to real people, but to happen to my ship? THE BEST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStar (View Post)
The shipper goggles I claim I'm not wearing say that Felicity's going to die. Not DIE die, but "die."

Last edited by thecatbastet; 04-08-2014 at 10:50 AM
Old 04-08-2014, 10:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

Oh no, that really bums me out, I hope she's not seriously hurt or killed off in 2.20
It could be her funeral . . . although would it be well attended? I dunno. I just dont know about anything right now.

I think I'll just go write ff, because there I know the outcome lol. This show is going to be the death of me.

So, cat, you think they are going to fake her death? Slade is going to kidnap her? I just . . . just . . . can. not.

I wouldn't put it past them to actually kill her off. I just . . . yeah, I just can't.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:40 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Penultimate is the episode before that final episode, Darkness on The Edge of Town and Streets of Fire are both Springsteen songs.

Future episode 22 titles, Thunder Road, Promise Land, Born to Run, Badlands, Blinded by the Light, 10th Avenue Freeze Out, Because the Night, My City of Ruins
Cause I'm a shipper when Felicity and Oliver get together...In Your Arms, I'm On Fire, and Human Touch! My three favorite Springsteen songs.

Old 04-08-2014, 10:44 AM
Loyal Fan

City of Ruins. They will so be using that one.

Things it could be:

Thea again . . .

Sara dying. . .Plausible. Depending on what happens between them.

Ivo being alive? Not sure that's enough.

We think Moira is already dead.

Someone on twitter speculated Slade outs Ollie's identity.

I'm just thinking it has to be the core of team arrow. because we just got a "You aren't alone in this" again
And we got that dang scene at the end of blast radius.
It could be a choice thing, but it sounds like they will do the choice with Moira/Thea.

And its Berlanti. If MGs name was on there as writer, I'd be like meh, it really isn't unthinkable bc its GUGGIE . . HE just thinks its unthinkable.

I don't even think I want to know. Why can't we just get on with it already!!!

Last edited by iluvtorun; 04-08-2014 at 10:51 AM
Old 04-08-2014, 10:45 AM
Master Fan

LMAO! You guys are so cute with your hopes. lol!

I always thought the finale would be good on the Olicity front, but I have doubts that the title has something to do with that.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am so lost here, lol. I assume something good Oliver/Felicity-related (yes, yesssss please!) but what could it be?

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 04-08-2014, 10:56 AM
Extreme Fan

Well, to whom is the unthinkable, unthinkable?

There's a difference if you're talking interior to the show (i.e. from the characters' perspectives) or exterior (viewers).

There's a lot more that's really terrible, even unthinkable, to the characters than there is to the viewers. Because viewers, well, we know that anything that is done can be undone. The characters do not, so Moira dying is unthinkable to them. To us, Moira is an obvious person to have the villain kill because she carries emotional weight but isn't integral to the plot.

So IMO it has to be something that both the characters and the viewers would agree is unthinkable. And let's face it - the absolute last thing any viewer, no matter their fandom allegiance or lack thereof, thinks is going to happen on this show is Felicity dying. Unthinkable in the sense that we don't think the *show* would go there.

I don't think the title should mean only one thing, though. It should mean a series of catastrophes.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eragon194 (View Post)
LMAO! You guys are so cute with your hopes. lol!

I always thought the finale would be good on the Olicity front, but I have doubts that the title has something to do with that.
Yeah I don't think we'll get that side of Olicity till mid season 3. Though I'm sure they'll tease Olicity fans to no end nearing the end of the season. And we'll get some awesome moments!!

Spec: what if when Moira dies Felicity feels bad that she told him about Moira's lie which resulted in her dying with them being mad at each other.

And if it's Sebastian that kills Moira, Oliver will feel guilty for not having listened to Laurel.

Han er god barn, men han er så lat.

Eskild? Jeg sitter her.
Mimi
Old 04-08-2014, 10:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poupa (View Post)
I am so lost here, lol. I assume something good Oliver/Felicity-related (yes, yesssss please!) but what could it be?
They are talking about there is a funeral and that Felicity's death might be faked and Slade takes her away. Mainly because there has been very little talk about Felicity.

Or something big happens and Felicity is in some way taken by Slade. In any event...the hope is that Oliver goes crazy over the possibly dead or take Felicity and love blossoms.

I am not so hopeful and nor do I like these ideas. My shipping goggles aren't a strong enough prescription.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stelena&Bamon (View Post)
Spec: what if when Moira dies Felicity feels bad that she told him about Moira's lie which resulted in her dying with them being mad at each other.
It's fine. Moira and Oliver fixed their issues with each other when Thea was kidnapped last episode. So I think they're fine now. If Moira dies, she dies having resolved her issues with her son...but not her daughter.

Last edited by vaberella; 04-08-2014 at 11:13 AM
Old 04-08-2014, 11:06 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stelena&Bamon (View Post)
Yeah I don't think we'll get that side of Olicity till mid season 3. Though I'm sure they'll tease Olicity fans to no end nearing the end of the season. And we'll get some awesome moments!!

And if it's Sebastian that kills Moira, Oliver will feel guilty for not having listened to Laurel.
Yeah, I wonder if they are coming back around to that.

Back to that three ghosts speculation from earlier, when we were discussing titles . . . no signs of colin odonnel doing anything ELSE right? Because that's the other unthinkable. Evil tommy returns. But it doesn't fit.

I'm quite worried and not so hopeful . . . because I've always thought it very, very disconcerting how quickly they brought Olicity to the forefront. But she is and always will be my first thought for dramatic lines like this because she's my fav.

I'm just trying to think of an unthinkable scenario slade could come up with and none are good.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread