Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2014, 05:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaberella (View Post)
^^ Love her boots. That's all I care about. They're new boots. They don't look like the Herman Munster boots from Time of Death. Has anyone heard spoilers from people have have screened Man Under the Hood?
From what I understand, no one has screened it yet. Word usually goes out in some form or another, but so far, nada. Probably later this week
Kreisberg responded, “One of the most important lessons that I’ve learned from working with Greg Berlanti, whose obviously had such amazing success in television, is to always have a really great plan, and then always know when to let the plan go.”In response to the unexpected addition of Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards)
Old 04-07-2014, 06:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Nah old pic from 2x04. Remember that fight scene with The Mayor & his crew? they switch weapons, Oliver fights with her staff & she uses his arrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUadtLQ_0jg

Quote:
San Diego Comic was in July 2013...not only is it a non-specific oh sure we'd love to have her back it was while they were filming episode 1...they didn't have anything beyond 209 planned out back in July.
My bad, I overlooked the San Diego bit and thought it was a recent Con. Definitely with you there.
Old 04-07-2014, 06:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by celestial_ (View Post)
Nah old pic from 2x04. Remember that fight scene with The Mayor & his crew? they switch weapons, Oliver fights with her staff & she uses his arrow.

My bad, I overlooked the San Diego bit and thought it was a recent Con. Definitely with you there.
Okay, thanks. I saw the bow and thought that as well, but it looked smaller so I wasn't sure. Thought maybe she had one made too
Kreisberg responded, “One of the most important lessons that I’ve learned from working with Greg Berlanti, whose obviously had such amazing success in television, is to always have a really great plan, and then always know when to let the plan go.”In response to the unexpected addition of Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards)
Old 04-07-2014, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Anyone good things coming for Laurel? Any recent Caity news?

Is Colton returning to TW for an episode?

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 04-07-2014, 06:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by celestial_ (View Post)
I stated it was old. I couldn't be sure if it would happen. But I did read it recently about her coming back. Maybe it was speculation on IMDB...since I was floating there a few days ago.

I get a lot of bad information there.
Old 04-07-2014, 06:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Anyone want to guess the title for 223?

3 parter
City of Blood
Streets of Fire
?

I want to say City of Heroes part 2 - a nice book end for the season but it seems unlikely.

House of Heroes? Time of Heroes? I'm guessing it will fit a theme something of something. But who knows it could be Green Arrow.
Old 04-07-2014, 06:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStar (View Post)

3 parter
City of Blood
Streets of Fire
?

I want to say City of Heroes part 2 - a nice book end for the season but it seems unlikely.

House of Heroes? Time of Heroes? I'm guessing it will fit a theme something of something. But who knows it could be Green Arrow.
If they follow the formula from last year...
We had
The Undertaking.
Darkness on the edge of town
Sacrifice

So p1 is the grand plan/what bb wants to go down. P2 is making it happen, p3 is what motivates bb to dowhat he's doing (merlyn's line to ollie as he's hanging in chains is something along the lines shat he always wins bc of he knows what he is willing to sacrifice. In the end it included tommy.)...so I would expect the title to be specific to slade's motivations. It wouldnt surprise me if love or brotherhood came in to play, bc we have the line bt him and oliver that they started as strangers and are now brothers. And we have the love is the most powerful emotion (and that makes it the most dangerous)line.

Or it could involve ghosts. Because we had 3 ghosts w ghost of tommy, ghost of slade, ghost of shado. Slades "ghost" through ollie though his glass box. Pretty sure Slade is sending Dig through that box in 2x19. Plus slade tells him he isn't a hero, and in making his presence known makes oliver his own worst enemy. We have shado's ghost that told oliver he can't fight what is coming, and we have shado's ghost whispering in slades ear. And we have a ghost of a Merlyn. The wrong merlyn, but one back from the dead, who is almoat certainly going to be important, or why even bother?

Eta.. arguably, merlyn "won" s1 because he was willing to sacrifice everything...oliver was ready to sacrifice his life, but his eam backed him so he didnt have to. Its possible the title for the finale will be whatever wins them the day. And they do need a win. Really excited to see it all play out.

Is that actually caity or her stunt double? She looks different. Maybe they got her a more confining corset or something lol

Last edited by iluvtorun; 04-07-2014 at 06:49 PM
Old 04-07-2014, 06:48 PM
Loyal Fan

You bring up a good point, the producers seem to love their formulas. So they might follow the same set up as S1.
Old 04-07-2014, 06:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvtorun (View Post)
If they follow the formula from last year...
We had
The Undertaking.
Darkness on the edge of town
Sacrifice

So p1 is the grand plan/what bb wants to go down. P2 is making it happen, p3 is what motivates bb to dowhat he's doing (merlyn's line to ollie as he's hanging in chains is something along the lines shat he always wins bc of he knows what he is willing to sacrifice. In the end it included tommy.)...so I would expect the title to be specific to slade's motivations. It wouldnt surprise me if love or brotherhood came in to play, bc we have the line bt him and oliver that they started as strangers and are now brothers. And we have the love is the most powerful emotion (and that makes it the most dangerous)line.

Or it could involve ghosts. Because we had 3 ghosts w ghost of tommy, ghost of slade, ghost of shado. Slades "ghost" through ollie though his glass box. Pretty sure Slade is sending Dig through that box in 2x19. Plus slade tells him he isn't a hero, and in making his presence known makes oliver his own worst enemy. We have shado's ghost that told oliver he can't fight what is coming, and we have shado's ghost whispering in slades ear. And we have a ghost of a Merlyn. The wrong merlyn, but one back from the dead, who is almoat certainly going to be important, or why even bother?

Eta.. arguably, merlyn "won" s1 because he was willing to sacrifice everything...oliver was ready to sacrifice his life, but his eam backed him so he didnt have to. Its possible the title for the finale will be whatever wins them the day. And they do need a win. Really excited to see it all play out.

Is that actually caity or her stunt double? She looks different. Maybe they got her a more confining corset or something lol
I was looking at the formula too on IMDB. I wanted one word like Redemption to fit with Sacrifice. But that didn't fit what I saw with the last three eps.

We have City, Streets, I felt town was fitting and Ghost just fit Town. So meh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStar (View Post)

3 parter
City of Blood
Streets of Fire
?

Ghost Town.
Old 04-07-2014, 06:53 PM
Elite Fan

Did Moira really say that?
Old 04-07-2014, 06:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Did Moira really say that?
She did in the Death Stroke episode.
Old 04-07-2014, 07:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaberella (View Post)
I was looking at the formula too on IMDB. I wanted one word like Redemption to fit with Sacrifice. But that didn't fit what I saw with the last three eps.

We have City, Streets, I felt town was fitting and Ghost just fit Town. So meh...

Ghost Town.
Ohhhhhh, i like it, vabs

There is a LOT of continuity bt the back half of S1 and the back half of S2. Specifically, the huntress eps were both 17, 18 involved roy finding faith in the vigilante, and subsequently losing faith in oliver.

I thought 19 was home invasion, but that was 20. Bc in 2x19 their home is literally being invaded (the lair). But in 1x19, vertigo found its way into verdant. This year its deathstroke

Amell used the word endgame in his fb post the other day. I am going to die laughing of its that, for so many reasons.

Stephens fb:
Quote:
Finales are like the playoffs. I'm out.
Things that make you go hmmm.
I am guessing this means whatever he thought was going to happen....didn't? I guess?

Eta, someone posted in the comments: no one dies in the playoffs, RIGHT?

Last edited by iluvtorun; 04-07-2014 at 07:35 PM
Old 04-07-2014, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I honestly don't care much for slade.

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 04-07-2014, 07:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling slowly (View Post)
Anyone good things coming for Laurel? Any recent Caity news?

Is Colton returning to TW for an episode?
We think Colton is in 22, maybe he just wrapped early before heading to Europe. It looks like he's is in London right now, maybe he skyped in for the table read? It sounds like Caity was still in the action the other day, late night filming with Quentin, Felicity and SA. I haven't seen any tweets mentioning Laurel or BTS pics either. Not to say she's not there, but she's just not mentioned.

ETA
Someone else may have more info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvtorun (View Post)
Amell used the word endgame in his fb post the other day. I am going to die laughing of its that, for so many reasons.

Stephens fb:

Things that make you go hmmm.
I am guessing this means whatever he thought was going to happen....didn't? I guess? :shrug:

Eta, someone posted in the comments: no one dies in the playoffs, RIGHT?

If the guy starring in the show got it wrong... scared

Last edited by Iluv2fly; 04-07-2014 at 07:53 PM
Old 04-07-2014, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluv2fly (View Post)
We think Colton is in 22, maybe he just wrapped early before heading to Europe. It looks like he's is in London right now, maybe he skyped in for the table read? It sounds like Caity was still in the action the other day, late night filming with Quentin, Felicity and SA. I haven't seen any tweets mentioning Laurel or BTS pics either. Not to say she's not there, but she's just not mentioned.

ETA
Someone else may have more info.
It does appear he is in London. So I don't know? Very curious to see what happens with Roy after 1x21?

in one version of the comics one version of Roy Harper did die, I think... somewhere I thought I read that.

I don't know if he's in 22 though? It'd be weird to take a vacation right before filming the finale if he was in it? For some reason I just get the feeling 1x21 is it outside of maybe a cameo that was pre-filmed but that is IMO