Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2014, 05:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Didn't Guggenheim or one of them specifically say Roy Harper would have a long and storied career with Oliver Queen? Something along those lines. 3 episodes or however long it's been since he joined team Arrow is not long and storied. Although I hardly trust writers/producers anymore. But I think unless Colton suddenly decided he absolutely wanted out that Roy isn't going anywhere. And I've seen nothing that indicates to me Colton wants to leave so I'm not really worried about Roy.
Any chance Sara is this great loss I've heard mentioned? I'm sorry but I really wouldn't miss her. I'd feel sad the Lances lost her again, but I really need Oliver to stop being dragged down by horrible love interests. I don't necessarily need her to die, but I'd love her to leave. One annoying Lance sister was already too much.
all true. it would seem like a sudden change but I guess my point to me remains... whats the lead in for S3? Since I doubt he becomes Arsenal anytime soon sine he was inching towards it.

Something that would be interesting for his character would be if they ever introduced someone as / in the role of Cheshire/Jade. Since that was kind of a big SL for the characters arc.

As for Sara, I'm pretty sure she's gone one way or the other at the end of the season.
Old 04-08-2014, 06:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

It looks like they begin filming the final episode today

Quote:
Great day shooting the #Arrow Wrapped on ep 22 Start ep 23 tomorrow
#lovemyjob
https://twitter.com/PaulBlackthorne/...08082136403969
Old 04-08-2014, 06:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaberella (View Post)
I swear I thought the devastating loss was QC to Slade. That's a big deal considering Isabel showed her hand, and QC is under Slade control.

I swear I don't have a clue the messages they give out...particularly what comes out of Guggie's mouth.
Well, the guy said "Team Arrow suffers a devastating loss" so that's why I went with Roy, but you know what? QC makes more sense to me, so I'll roll with it

I'm more attached at QC at this point than I am to Roy on Team Arrow (not Roy as a character, but on Team Arrow). They didn't really give him enough screentime/bonding for me to see his leaving as devastating The set up for his JOINING the team was done really well and I expected some good stuff, but then N O T H I N G. So to take it from fantastic set up to immediately tanking it, and then him leaving? meh ... They dropped the ball in my view.

From Tumblr:
Quote:
Anonymous inquired:

For your Arrow followers: 2x22 wrapped yesterday. Confirmed alive in (but not throughout) 2x22 are: Oliver, Diggle, Felicity, Roy, Sara/Canary (in present day), Laurel, Quentin Lance, Lt. Frank Pike, Isabel, Thea and Malcolm Merlyn. Shooting of the finale begins today (8 April).
Source

I just hopped on tumblr and this HIT ME IN THE FACE!

GreenArrowTV

AND it is written by G R E G B E R L A N T I !!

SO EXCITED
Kreisberg responded, “One of the most important lessons that I’ve learned from working with Greg Berlanti, whose obviously had such amazing success in television, is to always have a really great plan, and then always know when to let the plan go.”In response to the unexpected addition of Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards)

Last edited by Iluv2fly; 04-08-2014 at 08:48 AM
Old 04-08-2014, 08:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Oooh, interesting title

ETA: so, no mention of Moira bein in 2.22?
Old 04-08-2014, 08:58 AM
Extreme Fan

Oh lawd, sht's 'bout to get real.

Unthinkable, unthinkable...

There's maybe two things I can think of that are unthinkable. One ends the show so they won't do that. The other would of course be a temporary state.

*goes off to text search the Arrow transcripts for the word 'unthinkable'*
Old 04-08-2014, 09:06 AM
Loyal Fan

I guess this was a scoop by Green ArrowTV:
Quote:
Matt Mitovich ‏@MattMitovich 23m
@GreenArrowTV Well played, sir. I just asked AK not 12 hours ago.
Matt's Twitter

So after that cover page was released I went to peek at MGs twitter because apparently in another life I was a masochist I did find out an interesting piece of info, not a spoiler. Someone asked about Big Belly Burger and if we would see it again:
Quote:
@ohmysmoaks It's now Blood's campaign office, so you kinda have been seeing it.
Guggie Twitter

I personally would rather have Big Belly Burger
Kreisberg responded, “One of the most important lessons that I’ve learned from working with Greg Berlanti, whose obviously had such amazing success in television, is to always have a really great plan, and then always know when to let the plan go.”In response to the unexpected addition of Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards)
Old 04-08-2014, 09:08 AM
Extreme Fan

There's only one thing this could be.

Do I have to say it?

DO IT?!
Old 04-08-2014, 09:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatbastet (View Post)
Oh lawd, sht's 'bout to get real.

Unthinkable, unthinkable...

There's maybe two things I can think of that are unthinkable. One ends the show so they won't do that. The other would of course be a temporary state.

*goes off to text search the Arrow transcripts for the word 'unthinkable'*
Well I wonder if this will help!
Quote:
Mick McElhinney ‏@Mickermang Apr 6
@mguggenheim Is there a reason both seasons penultimate episodes have the same titles as Springsteen songs? #happycoincidence maybe?
MG response:
Quote:
Marc GuggenheimVerified account
‏@mguggenheim
@Mickermang Well, we did it once and I'm a sucker for tradition.
Guggie Twitter

Now it's MG, so who know's if that's truth. Anyone familiar with the songs? I know Elton John has a song titled "Sacrifice" but I don't know all of Springsteen's works. I'm horrible with song titles ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatbastet (View Post)
There's only one thing this could be.

Do I have to say it?

DO IT?!
Killing me HERE! W H A T!!??

ETA:
Nevermind, just saw Tweet dates — I was thinking he as referring to "Unthinkable", but he must have been referring to "Streets of Fire"

Last edited by Iluv2fly; 04-08-2014 at 09:20 AM
Old 04-08-2014, 09:15 AM
Master Fan

tftnt
Old 04-08-2014, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

"Unthinkable"

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 04-08-2014, 09:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStar (View Post)
ETA: so, no mention of Moira bein in 2.22?
So, it's a semi-confirmation that she'll indeed die. :/
Old 04-08-2014, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe she just didn't film that day *in denial*.

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 04-08-2014, 09:50 AM
Elite Fan

There are only 2 options for the funeral, IMO. It either has to be Moira's or a flashback scene.

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 04-08-2014 at 02:52 PM
Old 04-08-2014, 10:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah Cat. Right there with you. I think they are going there. Because pretty much everyone else has already been on the line.

"There is no show without Felicity." Says Stephen Amell. And it was bad enough he tweeted he was out. Sorry. Yes, shipper goggles.

Last edited by iluvtorun; 04-08-2014 at 10:18 AM
Old 04-08-2014, 10:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Now it's MG, so who know's if that's truth. Anyone familiar with the songs? I know Elton John has a song titled "Sacrifice" but I don't know all of Springsteen's works. I'm horrible with song titles ...
Penultimate is the episode before that final episode, Darkness on The Edge of Town and Streets of Fire are both Springsteen songs.

Future episode 22 titles, Thunder Road, Promise Land, Born to Run, Badlands, Blinded by the Light, 10th Avenue Freeze Out, Because the Night, My City of Ruins

Last edited by DarkStar; 04-08-2014 at 10:30 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread