Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2015, 03:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the reminder, Christine.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 12-15-2015, 03:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
Occasional off-topic discussions during the show's filming hiatus is fine, if kept at a minimum, and don't drag other social media fandom issues onto this board.

Most importantly, remember to keep replys RESPECTFUL in both language and tone to fellow posters.

Thank you! Much appreciated!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 12-15-2015, 03:42 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollock (View Post)
You'd think right.

And its people freaking out and having a over the top reaction to the tiniest of things that is why Stephen probably hates twitter.
Well maybe he should watch what he says and who he chats with and chooses to follow.

*sigh* this is going to be a long hiatus.
Old 12-15-2015, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

He's gotten into trouble on Twitter in the past when he put his foot in his mouth. Maybe third time's the charm, lol.

I do love that picture he posted with Katie. She's so beautiful, her features are amazing.
Old 12-15-2015, 05:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by semmanclana (View Post)
Well maybe he should watch what he says and who he chats with and chooses to follow.
I'm repeating myself.. but you can't DM if you're not following each other. Thus why SA likely followed her for what.. an hour or so? He wanted to know more on issues with Arrow social media and it was unfortunate that it wasn't the best choice, but hopefully he still got to read about some legit problems on Arrow facebook.
While we're on the subject, Katie followed an account that bullied EBR (maybe that's not even past tense) and she apparently still follows them. I'm not hating on Katie, and I believe in their friendship, but I don't get it, and I really wish she'd unfollow. There's better accounts she could follow for whatever she followed them for.
Anyway.. sorry, going to get off the subject now. If I have my facts wrong or you want to talk on the matter, feel free to PM me.

I'm glad we got a promo for 4x10 already, but I want more already. We'll be waiting till Jan though.
Old 12-15-2015, 05:21 PM
Elite Fan

^Not actually a spoiler, but fun! And better than talking about this ridiculous Twitter issue. SA was actually trying to do a good thing though, learn about the issues with the social media from the fans so maybe things could improve. He doesn't know everything about every fan he interacts with though. He's not a perfect person, he mistakes like anyone else. But he is a good guy and this mess is just so unnecessary. It will be a very long hiatus if this crap keeps getting blown out of proportion like this. Anyway fun pic of Paul and David yay!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 12-15-2015 at 08:16 PM
Old 12-15-2015, 05:28 PM
Elite Fan

Anyway... Thanks for the new pic Hun. I want more Lance and Dig in the future. I only wish hat was what this pic was about.
Old 12-15-2015, 05:41 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyls (View Post)
I'm repeating myself.. but you can't DM if you're not following each other. Thus why SA likely followed her for what.. an hour or so? He wanted to know more on issues with Arrow social media and it was unfortunate that it wasn't the best choice, but hopefully he still got to read about some legit problems on Arrow facebook.
While we're on the subject, Katie followed an account that bullied EBR (maybe that's not even past tense) and she apparently still follows them. I'm not hating on Katie, and I believe in their friendship, but I don't get it, and I really wish she'd unfollow. There's better accounts she could follow for whatever she followed them for.
Anyway.. sorry, going to get off the subject now. If I have my facts wrong or you want to talk on the matter, feel free to PM me.

I'm glad we got a promo for 4x10 already, but I want more already. We'll be waiting till Jan though.

The reason doesnt matter. That person has bullied and trashed his WIFE, director, and his coworker katie. So when you choose to follow someone like that you will be called out for it. And posting a pic of Katie to make it up means nothing. How is he gonna learn of the "issues" when he's communicating with someone that's one of the biggest bullies in the fandom? Its not about just hating on ppl. Its about writing 10 pg hate essay encouraging ppl to bully an actress. Its @ your hate that's the problem.

Last edited by semmanclana; 12-15-2015 at 05:52 PM
Old 12-15-2015, 06:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
Anyway... Thanks for the new pic Hun. I want more Lance and Dig in the future. I only wish hat was what this pic was about.
You're welcome!

I really love Paul and all his pics. He's wonderful and sweet. And a great actor. Killing off Lance would be such a waste on multiple levels. But then I really don't think it's Lance dying. So there should be plenty more pics from Paul to come.

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 12-15-2015 at 08:05 PM
Old 12-15-2015, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
[tweet]weet]
!
Great pic. Thanks.
Old 12-15-2015, 08:05 PM
Elite Fan

You're welcome!
Old 12-15-2015, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Katie looks stunning as always
Old 12-15-2015, 08:35 PM
Ultimate Fan

I hope that SA/KC/JB pic means that we may get more scenes of those 3 together.
Old 12-15-2015, 08:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
You're welcome!

I really love Paul and all his pics. He's wonderful and sweet. And a great actor. Killing off Lance would be such a waste on multiple levels. But then I really don't think it's Lance dying. So there should be plenty more pics from Paul to come.
Hmmm, but killing off Dinah Laurel Lance/Black Canary would be much less wasteful? I'm not really sure how much more use Lance has over Laurel, objectively speaking that is. I'd think that killing off one of the more well known female comic book heroines in a GA themed show would be far more wasteful especially given that she was on the show from the start, but that's just me.
Old 12-15-2015, 09:25 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueenFanGirl (View Post)
Hmmm, but killing off Dinah Laurel Lance/Black Canary would be much less wasteful? I'm not really sure how much more use Lance has over Laurel, objectively speaking that is. I'd think that killing off one of the more well known female comic book heroines in a GA themed show would be far more wasteful especially given that she was on the show from the start, but that's just me.
It's not just you at all Laurel is not the one dying, but if it helps certain fans to think that, then go for it It will make it that much sweeter when they are proven wrong.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread