Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2015, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Blind items are pure gossip. Let's move on to the fun stuff....SPOILERS.

Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays.
Old 12-27-2015, 10:25 PM
Elite Fan

I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays too!

^Did this second promo for 4x10 ever get posted in here? It's really not much different from the first one. Although it seems more like the footage may all be from 4x10. Not sure how the heck how Anarky's return and stuff fits though between Felicity in the promo and the mad hunt for DD. Really not the time for his crap nor does it seem like there really would be time to include a stroyline with him too. Maybe he just reappears at the end and he's who they are dealing with in 4x11.

Also there is a theory going around that the Wilson SA mentioned fighting could be DD's wife. That she could be Adelaide Kane-Wilson who was like the headmistress of HIVE in the comcis. She clearly knows who DD is and what he is doing so she's going to basically be a villain too. But I don't know how she'd be related to Slade though, she doesn't sound Australian. Also really don't think Oliver is going to physically fight some like 50 year old woman either and SA made it sound like some epic fight. But unless she has superpowers, I don't see that happening. So it's an interesting theory but I don't know how possible it is. But I also have no idea what other Wilson SA could've been talking about or when they come into play.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 12-27-2015, 11:23 PM
Elite Fan

I've seen speculation that Alex could be Slade's son Joe but I'm not sure we've seen anything to slightly make me believe that. I do think there will be more to him later though.
Old 12-27-2015, 11:37 PM
Elite Fan

If Alex is some kind of plant or mole or something then he is like the best mole ever. He's so normal and kind of boring. Not at all creepy and suspicious like DJ Chase was. And Thea also said Walter recommended Alex, so that makes me wonder if he will really be villainous down the line or something because how/why would Walter end up recommending someone who turns out to be villainous. That seems weird to me. But they aren't really doing much with him so it does make wonder why he's even around.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 12-28-2015, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Lust Muffin with bae ‏@violettadarknes · 2h2 hours ago
@mguggenheim What is the Billy Joel 's song for 410 please ? 😁😁😊😊
Quote:

Marc Guggenheim Verified account 
‏@mguggenheim @violettadarknes Angry Young Man, of course.
https://twitter.com/mguggenheim/stat...35794633281537
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-44,NJH D-144 OSW D-170, J-Hope D-171, Jinyoung-D-192 JK-D-409

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-22 LDH D-380
Old 12-28-2015, 11:45 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks Hazel! That makes a lot of sense. Oliver is basically spending most of this episode in a full on rage blackout so yeah I'd say that song fits.
Old 12-28-2015, 11:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
I've seen speculation that Alex could be Slade's son Joe but I'm not sure we've seen anything to slightly make me believe that. I do think there will be more to him later though.
It does makes since. Hell when the 3 were kidnapped we got a mini montage of Oliver just beating the hell out of ghosts. Now multiply that times ten with Felicity in surgery and the possibility of dying.
Old 12-28-2015, 02:56 PM
Elite Fan

Here's what I've got for the title of the new thread we will need very soon: We are excited for a new year of Arrow! May 2016 be good to us and our awesome characters!

Sorry it's not super exciting, lol. I like it though. But I'm open to suggestions too.
Old 12-28-2015, 03:10 PM
Elite Fan

It works.
Old 12-28-2015, 03:25 PM
Elite Fan

Great! Thanks!

I'll get the new thread ready when we need it.
Old 12-28-2015, 04:00 PM
Elite Fan

http://www.fanforum.com/f15/arrow-s-.../#post84496833

^I went ahead and made the new thread. I hope that's okay. We only have like 3 more posts needed anyway.
Old 12-28-2015, 04:02 PM
Elite Fan

I only made it early because I am just in a rush to leave my current location and get home. I hope it's okay I made the new thread a tiny bit early. Sorry if it's not.

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 12-28-2015 at 04:08 PM
Old 12-28-2015, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Thanks for the link.