Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2009, 11:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I didn't see anything that showed that LA hung out on their own so I believe that it didn't happen.
Were we supposed to believe that they had hung out on their own?

I don't think Liam has behaved amazingly in the past season. I think the writers seem to be overlooking a lot of what he has done whether inadvertedly or not. He's been the unintentional cause of a lot of the drama this season but yet, I think we're supposed to believe he's the victim in it all Why are the boys always meant to be the innocent ones in these shows?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 12-02-2009, 11:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
Were we supposed to believe that they had hung out on their own?

I don't think Liam has behaved amazingly in the past season. I think the writers seem to be overlooking a lot of what he has done whether inadvertedly or not. He's been the unintentional cause of a lot of the drama this season but yet, I think we're supposed to believe he's the victim in it all Why are the boys always meant to be the innocent ones in these shows?
haha because they can give the puppy dog eyes.

Starlette was arguing that LA hung out more times than the scenes we saw in the show I was saying that I don't think that happened.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
his actions or lack of led to a girl's naked pic being broadcast to the whole school,
I thought it was Annie who decided to strip for a boy she didn't know? That's really Liam's fault. If you keep your clothes on in front of people you've just met, you generally don't end up as naked picture girl at school.

But I don't think Annie would have wanted to hang out with Liam off-screen. What would they have done?
Old 12-02-2009, 11:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andbreatheme (View Post)
I thought it was Annie who decided to strip for a boy she didn't know? That's really Liam's fault. If you keep your clothes on in front of people you've just met, you generally don't end up as naked picture girl at school.

But I don't think Annie would have wanted to hang out with Liam off-screen. What would they have done?
Well she was drunk at the time. Liam telling Naomi I slept w/ Jen would have stopped Naomi from atleast pressing send.

Obvs. sleep together.

So OT: I just got giddy that Matt & Tristan are following ea. other on twitter. YAY!

"We're a badass team, remember?" - Ade

Last edited by starlette318; 12-02-2009 at 11:56 AM
Old 12-02-2009, 11:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well she was drunk at the time.
Not really an excuse.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:56 AM
Elite Fan

Why would Liam want to sleep with Annie? She annoys the crap out of him like...all the time.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Not really an excuse.
Yes b/c we all know what we're doing when we're drunk.

"We're a badass team, remember?" - Ade
Old 12-02-2009, 12:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yes b/c we all know what we're doing when we're drunk.
Unless you're unconscious, you know what you're doing, and it's not like Annie was rip-roaringly drunk. She's been swigging out of a flask that could hold maybe two doubles.

Quote:
Why would Liam want to sleep with Annie? She annoys the crap out of him like...all the time.
True.
Old 12-02-2009, 12:09 PM
Elite Fan

Annie was drinking with a guy she didn't really know on a beach at a party. It sucks that Mark took a picture of her but she has to take responsibility for some of that.
Old 12-02-2009, 12:10 PM
Elite Fan

How did we even get onto the subject of LA? That's so like last year

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 12-02-2009, 12:11 PM
Elite Fan

He didn't force himself on her, which is the only situation I'd have sympathy for.

Quote:
How did we even get onto the subject of LA?
Because Liam missed out on upstanding citizen of the year by caring more about Naomi than Annie
Old 12-02-2009, 12:15 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I don't think anyone said it was Liam's fault. All that was said is that Liam is a coward and not very bright. He really should have told Naomi the truth on prom night, right after it happened. Then Liam and Naomi could already be together and you LN fans could have thrown your parade already. Liam had the power to prevent a lot of things from happening. I really have no idea why he needed this elaborate plan to expose Jen in the first place. Regardless of how it came out, it in no way changes the fact that he slept with Naomi's sister. Naomi told his secret and then he sleeps with another girl at the drop of a hat. Did he ever even consider asking Naomi about it? Oh I forgot, their epic romance doesn't rely on little things like talking to each other. This guy is real relationship material. Naomi is one lucky girl.
Old 12-02-2009, 12:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Because Liam missed out on upstanding citizen of the year by caring more about Naomi than Annie
Damn it man! He was a shoe in

I'm sure he'll apoligise at some point. I'm sure they'll all have to apoligise to her for everything which sucks because I think Naomi is the only one who really should have to apoligise.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 12-02-2009, 12:20 PM
Passionate Fan

someone know if we get new side this week?

I like ivy the connection she has with all the boys it's cool to see girls/boys friendship but I will really love if it was just a friendship with the boys could be really interesting B/C she's a cool character I think

Avi : Twitter @jochibarrios207
Old 12-02-2009, 12:22 PM
Elite Fan

Telling Jen was never about making it right or whatever. No matter what Liam made a big mistake by sleeping with her. BUT. Knowing that he thought she was her neighbor and that Naomi blabbed about his personal stuff to people she didn't even know that well is different than him just screwing Jen or even screwing Annie to get back at her. The point was more about Naomi knowing that it was Jen and knowing how evil she is towards her. Now that the truth is out there though, Liam and Naomi can try to be a couple more.

As for why they didn't get back together right away? The show gave them build up. Its what a TV show does to give a couple importance.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread