Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2014, 11:43 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciiisu (View Post)
Tbh I wouldnt put it past Jason to kill her off. :/ Idk I got really worried for her after the sneak peek with Murphy where shes coughing up blood ect. Abby is a doctor, but shes not a wizard. Theres only so much she can do without meds and medical equipment.
They made her a series regular, so why would they kill her off now?
Old 10-22-2014, 12:02 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
They made her a series regular, so why would they kill her off now?
Because they can? Im probably worried for nothing but seeing her in such a bad shape and not having any spoilers about her are making me anxious.
Old 10-22-2014, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
Interview with Jason. Really big spoilers in this one, especially about Finn: The 100 Creator on Who Survived and the Mystery Behind Mount Weather - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Sounds like Clarke is the only one of The 100 to leave Mount Weather, but she does it to find a way to save them.
sounds interesting. I like where the stories seem to be going. As for the big finn debate typical reaction to a male lead. It's neither here nor there.
Old 10-22-2014, 12:23 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Because they can? Im probably worried for nothing but seeing her in such a bad shape and not having any spoilers about her are making me anxious.
I think we did have spoilers about her, though. They talked about her not being able to walk for a while, which implies that eventually she will walk again, i.e. she won't be dead. (And really what I meant about them making her a series regular is that I think they wouldn't have bothered to do that if they were only going to have her around for a couple of episodes.)
Old 10-22-2014, 12:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I don't see why they would make lindsay a regular if they were going to kill her off. They could have just given her a couple of extra episodes for s2 and be done with it.
Old 10-22-2014, 05:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I don't see why they would make lindsay a regular if they were going to kill her off. They could have just given her a couple of extra episodes for s2 and be done with it.
I don't think she is dying. If they are going to kill her off it would be in the season finale. Abby will find a way to heal her but it would be interesting if she can't walk for some episodes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie23 (View Post)
They've made a mess of Finn. First he was the ~cool guy who goes on spacewalks and wastes air and doesn't give a damn because he's so ~cool and hey it was fun, right? e might die so let's have some fun. Then they killed Wells and moved Finn into the Moral Compass role(only he was way more self righteous and judgmental than Wells ever was). But that didn't work because they still had the Cool Guy Who Doesn't Care SL playing out with the whole cheating on his girlfriend and not mentioning the girlfriend to Clarke, then still pursuing Clarke even when she asked him to stop and it was clearly hurting Raven. And NOW he's going to be motivated by his ~love for Clarke to do all these dark things? Ya, that's not interesting and it's not going to do anything to endear his character to me.

Finn's the only character on the show I don't like, and I really don't like him.
I don't hate Finn but I agree with everything you said. They made a mess with his character. I think he got better in the last episode and since they have removed his romantic storyline I can see his character getting better this season.
Old 10-22-2014, 08:53 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
I don't hate Finn but I agree with everything you said. They made a mess with his character. I think he got better in the last episode and since they have removed his romantic storyline I can see his character getting better this season.
Have they actually removed it tho? His priority is finding Clarke. .and then the others. He's obsessed with it actually. I'm hoping it's still true what Eliza said about them not going in that direction. It didn't work last season and they're only gonna make it worse if they keep being desperate about it.

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 10-22-2014, 09:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Tbh I wouldnt put it past Jason to kill her off. :/ Idk I got really worried for her after the sneak peek with Murphy where shes coughing up blood ect. Abby is a doctor, but shes not a wizard. Theres only so much she can do without meds and medical equipment.
I wouldn't mind if they kill her off. She brings nothing. Hell they can even kill her along with Finn.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 10-22-2014, 10:18 AM
Master Fan

Tonight, finally
Old 10-22-2014, 10:32 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
I wouldn't mind if they kill her off. She brings nothing. Hell they can even kill her along with Finn.
She saved everyones lives more than once and I really like her dynamic/friendship with Clarke. I hope we get more of that in S2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
I think we did have spoilers about her, though. They talked about her not being able to walk for a while, which implies that eventually she will walk again, i.e. she won't be dead. (And really what I meant about them making her a series regular is that I think they wouldn't have bothered to do that if they were only going to have her around for a couple of episodes.)
Oh wow how did I forget about that We've had way too many interviews/spoilers cause they are all starting to blur together and I end up forgetting stuff like this.
Old 10-22-2014, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's one thing to kill off someone who is a series regular, like if they killed Finn. That happens all the time. But they wouldn't up her status to regular just to kill her off in an episode. That would be entirely pointless. Doesn't mean she can't die later in the season or if there's a season three, but it's safe to assume she's not gonna die in the first half full of episodes.

And Raven adds a TON, more than characters like Monty, Jasper and Finn, that's for sure. She has more knowledge about technology and ideas for weapons and how to make other people's ideas a reality. They wouldn't have been able to survive as long as they did without her. There's a difference between her adding nothing to your enjoyment of the show and her actually adding nothing, which is just blatantly not true at all.
Old 10-22-2014, 10:55 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
Eliza interview from the set when they were filming episode 9 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKLKQePS8IQ

She said 8 is the mid-season finale, so I guess that means there are two breaks. Wasn't it said somewhere that there are only 5 episodes this year? So that means when it comes back they'll only have 3 more episodes before another break?
Yeah there wont be an episode on 26 november (after 5 episodes have aired) and then the show returns in december with 3 more episodes and the 8th ep airs 17th of december.
Old 10-22-2014, 10:59 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah I highly doubt Raven will die. Lindsey was on set when they were filming episode 9 last week. She clearly makes it past the surgery in episode 2. I think beeing a fan favorite will keep her alive.

Finn is not just looking for Clarke, but for all of them: "Finn is on a sort of obsessively dark path to find Clarke and the other missing members of the 100. He'll do anything. He's a victim of many ways of the violence of Season 1. It changed him the way that war changes people, I think. He started out as a peacemaker and now he's really, 'I'll do whatever I have to do to find Clarke to find my people."

Quote:
Yeah there wont be an episode on 26 november (after 5 episodes have aired) and then the show returns in december with 3 more episodes and the 8th ep airs 17th of december.
Thanks! This sounds a lot better. I thought I read that only 5 would air this year.
Old 10-22-2014, 11:42 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by same old story (View Post)
And Raven adds a TON, more than characters like Monty, Jasper and Finn, that's for sure. She has more knowledge about technology and ideas for weapons and how to make other people's ideas a reality. They wouldn't have been able to survive as long as they did without her. There's a difference between her adding nothing to your enjoyment of the show and her actually adding nothing, which is just blatantly not true at all.
I also think Raven adds a lot to the story, but she might add less if there are other scientists that came down with the Ark. (But really that's a problem with all of the teenage characters when you think about it. They're all easily replaced with adults who have more experience as mechanics, chemists, engineers, doctors, leaders, etc.)

If I were to get rid of a character based on how little they add to my enjoyment of the show, I would honestly cut Jasper before boring Finn even. Jasper has driven the plot forward with his insane PTSD reactions to everything, but ultimately I find him irritating.
Old 10-22-2014, 12:50 PM
Absolute Fan

While I don't dislike him, I'm not the biggest Jasper fan either. I'd like to see Monty get more screentime tbh. It's like they give all his screentime to Jasper. It sounds like Jasper's storyline this season will reovlve around his romance with Maya.

For me, Jasper and Finn are the least interesting of the main characters.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread