Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2014, 05:02 PM
Absolute Fan

2x04: "Many Happy Returns"
Quote:
“FOOL ME ONCE — After being betrayed by someone she thought she could trust, Clarke (Eliza Taylor) takes matters into her own hands and proves she’s not going down without a flight. Bellamy (Bob Morley), Finn (Thomas McDonell) and Murphy (guest star Richard Harmon) race against time to save a stranger. Meanwhile, tensions rise between Raven (Lindsey Morgan) and Wick (guest star Steve Talley) while working together, and an unexpected reunion occurs.” [X
I really hope it's not Anya who betrays Clarke. I was really looking forward to them working together. I don't know who else it could be though, since they appear to escape together in 2x03. Or maybe it's Jasper because he's being a dummy.

Unexpected reunion - I'm thinking it's Jaha arriving on the ground. Bellamy reuniting with Octavia, or Clarke reuniting with her mother, Bellamy, or Finn - none of those would be unexpected.

Wick! I love him.

Last edited by taragenie; 10-23-2014 at 05:12 PM
Old 10-23-2014, 05:19 PM
Total Fan

I'm totally gonna ship Raven and Wick. Rick? Rack? Waven? So excited. I've been waiting for this!
Old 10-23-2014, 05:25 PM
Absolute Fan

I have a feeling I'll ship them too. I thought about shipping them when we first met Wick. They're very similar.
Old 10-23-2014, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

I doubt Anya is the one betrays her, since I feel like Clarke won't really trust her, but more work with her because she doesn't have any other options at the moment and at least trusts that Anya wants to get out as badly as she does. But actually trusting her and being surprised she'd betray her? Can't see it. I think Jasper telling them something she might have told him about her plan is more likely.

Unexpected reunion is hard to say. Unexpected to the audience? As in not one of the obvious ones we're waiting for (Bellamy/Octavia, Clarke/Abby, Clarke/Finn), or unexpected for the characters, as in they weren't expected to be reunited because at least one of them assumed they were dead - like Jaha and Abby.
Old 10-23-2014, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not sure what to expect at all....

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 10-23-2014, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

Could it be Jasper who betrays Clarke?

Wick is back!!! YESSSSSSS

Murphy, Bellamy and Finn working together? Interesting!

The reunion is soooo Jaha FINALLY coming to our dear earth.

Thanks for the new promo. Should we talk about Finn pointing a gun at Bellamy? Or Abby being chained and ready to be punished?

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy

Last edited by Maud&Danny; 10-23-2014 at 09:21 PM
Old 10-24-2014, 06:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)

I really hope it's not Anya who betrays Clarke. I was really looking forward to them working together. I don't know who else it could be though, since they appear to escape together in 2x03. Or maybe it's Jasper because he's being a dummy.
That's my impression of Jasper too Was that a baby crying in the last scene with Jaha on the Ark
Old 10-24-2014, 06:38 AM
Master Fan

It was. Now was it an hallucination or a real baby?

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 10-24-2014, 06:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

Love the promo! I'm so excited for the upcoming weeks

Man, please let it be Jasper that betrays Clarke. He's been on my nerves lately; everyone thinks he's a strong guy and hero, but all I get from him is a scared boy. Ugghh, I need something to happen so he can be taken off that pedestal everyone's put him on...

Finn and Bellamy tho!! Bellamy looks so desperate! Must. Know. What. Happens. NOW!! This show will be the death of me.

I'm curious....if the writers are making Finn go down a darker path and do whatever it takes to get back the 47, isn't that paralleling Bellamy? I mean, Bellamy did all kinds of things for the sake of the 100, and now Finn will too? I'm interested to see how this plays out, but I'm not sure I like it.

liz | tumblr
Icon by Sarah
Old 10-24-2014, 07:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
It was. Now was it an hallucination or a real baby?
I'm thinking hallucination because he was thinking about his son just before the crying started, but I'm not sure with the light under the door, seemed a little eerie
Old 10-24-2014, 07:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
I'm thinking hallucination because he was thinking about his son just before the crying started, but I'm not sure with the light under the door, seemed a little eerie
And we know Wells is back next week. So we are definitely getting flashbacks.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 10-24-2014, 07:48 AM
Master Fan

I was just reading we will get answers about the crying in episode 2.
Old 10-24-2014, 09:37 AM
Extreme Fan

Jasper is a good character, but he's weak. He would totally be the one to turn on Clarke. And plus whenever he gets a little female attention he gets stupid. He did the same with Monty.
Old 10-24-2014, 09:39 AM
Total Fan

Ghost baby.
Old 10-24-2014, 10:09 AM
Master Fan

Oh my God! Wick!!! I've been shipping him and Raven ever since he was first introduced and I was hoping that they he made it to Earth.

I'm pretty sure that it's Jasper that's going to betray Clarke after what we saw in the season premiere. Also, his line to Clarke in that new promo that Clarke is the dangerous one.

And I was so not expecting Murphy to be a part of the search to find the 100. Those 3 together could be very interesting.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara

Last edited by brave princess; 10-24-2014 at 10:18 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread