Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2014, 03:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehindBlueEyes (View Post)
Ya'lls little tif has tickled my funny bone like none other. It's 2am and I'm literally on the floor laughing my butt off. I probably shouldn't be finding it so funny....guessing I should go to sleep Thanks for the good laugh though!

1 day until the premiere!! Do you guys think Jason will release any other promos before then?
There's nothing like a good laugh

We've got plenty of sneak peeks already, might as well just release the episode.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 10-21-2014, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

guys please drop this conversation now. no need to get catty with each other. Thank you.
Old 10-21-2014, 10:24 AM
Loyal Fan

New Sneak Peek from the 100

The 100 - Episode 2.01 - The 48 - Sneak Peek 4 | Spoilers
Old 10-21-2014, 10:35 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT! And for updating the OP! The countdown clock is down to a little more than 1 day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Anyway, what ways do you guys think Jaha will find to actually go to earth? I can't stop thinking about it but with the little air he has got left, I just don't find any good explanation.
I don't know. I thought that he might find some sort of escape pod that's only meant for one person. That's probably a little too convenient but I'm not sure what else could get him to Earth safely b/c unless it was specifically designed for that then it would break apart.

Another sneak peek?! I'm ready for the episode now!
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 10-21-2014, 10:49 AM
Master Fan

Oh boy, I wish they would stop with the sneak peeks, might as well just spoil the entire episode. -.-''

Yeah, I'm not sure about Jaha. I just hope they find a good and believable way to explain why suddenly he's alive and goes to earth lol

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 10-21-2014, 11:11 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
I don't know. I thought that he might find some sort of escape pod that's only meant for one person. That's probably a little too convenient but I'm not sure what else could get him to Earth safely b/c unless it was specifically designed for that then it would break apart.
He's gonna use the same method Jake Griffin used to get down to Earth: hold your breath and jump.

Did I understand that spoiler from Comic Con right about why he decides to go to Earth? Jaha is at peace with dying in space, but then he hears a baby crying somewhere on the Ark and realizes that he has to get it to safety?

I'm really curious to get a more complete explanation of exactly what kind of contamination the Mountain Men are afraid of. They go into a complete panic when Clarke walks into their mini Hogwarts Great Hall, but then Dante Wallace just shakes her hand like it's no big deal. If they have to hook that girl up to some kind of crazy dialysis machine just because Clarke touched her, then why is it okay for Clarke to stand around in the room and touch other people? What is going on?
Old 10-21-2014, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ban1o (View Post)
Thanks, can't wait till tomorrow night
Old 10-21-2014, 12:23 PM
Absolute Fan

Interview with Jason. Really big spoilers in this one, especially about Finn: The 100 Creator on Who Survived and the Mystery Behind Mount Weather - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Sounds like Clarke is the only one of The 100 to leave Mount Weather, but she does it to find a way to save them.
Old 10-21-2014, 12:47 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
Interview with Jason. Really big spoilers in this one, especially about Finn: The 100 Creator on Who Survived and the Mystery Behind Mount Weather - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Sounds like Clarke is the only one of The 100 to leave Mount Weather, but she does it to find a way to save them.
Ooo this is really interesting!

So Clarke will escape MW in the end of ep 3 Im guessing.
And the midseason finale will probably be them busting out the rest of the 100 from MW?? Wasnt there a spoiler that the midseason finale will blow our minds, lots of action ect?
Old 10-21-2014, 12:49 PM
Absolute Fan

Yes I think Clarke will escape in episode 3 too. In the itunes behind the scenes preview you can see that the scenes with her and Anya jumping off something in front of the green screen are from 2x03, because it says so on the marker.
Old 10-21-2014, 01:15 PM
Supreme Fan

Awesome Im glad that they are moving fast, would be pretty boring to watch Clarke be stuck in MW for half a season.
Now Im wondering if maybe Abby sets Bellamy free (against Kanes orders) and Bellamy and Finn will try to find Clarke and the others thinking that grounders took them? But Finn will get dark/take it too far? I cant see Bellamy sticking behind and staying with the adults after Kane chained him. I also cant imagine what is this superdark stuff that Finn will apparently do, considering that Bellamy has been pretty ruthless/dark on some occasion and from the article it seems Finn will do worse than that.
Old 10-21-2014, 01:30 PM
Absolute Fan

Jason kind of makes it sound like Finn goes off on his own to find Clarke and he said his journey is completely different than Bellamy's. Maybe Abby goes with him? Or maybe Finn takes off immediately without discussing plans with anyone.
Old 10-21-2014, 01:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)

Thanks, sounds interesting
Old 10-21-2014, 01:43 PM
Supreme Fan

That makes sense. This makes me worried for Raven though, I cant see Finn storming off to find the others when Raven is in such a bad shape. Unless she dies which would be seriously messed up.
Old 10-21-2014, 01:51 PM
Master Fan

Can't wait to see the darker side of Finn
Closed Thread   Post New Thread