Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2014, 10:28 AM
Master Fan

^^You may as well just start to hate Jasper and let yourself appreciate Murphy LOOOOL

I was thinking about Jaha. What if he's in fact hallucinating and the cries that he hears is baby Wells? Then later on he could have hallucinations about young Wells (played by Eli).

Wick is the best, I need him to have his usual bantering with Kane.

Why do you guys think Finn is pointing a gun at Bellamy in the new promo?

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 10-24-2014, 11:56 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicchild (View Post)
Jasper is a good character, but he's weak. He would totally be the one to turn on Clarke. And plus whenever he gets a little female attention he gets stupid. He did the same with Monty.
This. The new girl will like him so he'll be blind to everything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
I'm thinking it's part of his plan to get Bellamy out of there so they can go look for their missing friends. I doubt he really has any intention to shoot him. I know the spoilers say he's going to go dark, but I don't think it will happen that fast, by the next episode?
Old 10-24-2014, 12:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
^^You may as well just start to hate Jasper and let yourself appreciate Murphy LOOOOL
Anything could happen I suppose.

Quote:
I was thinking about Jaha. What if he's in fact hallucinating and the cries that he hears is baby Wells? Then later on he could have hallucinations about young Wells (played by Eli).
I'm pretty sure that's what's going on b/c like someone said he was looking at a picture of Wells before he shut the power down.

Quote:
Wick is the best, I need him to have his usual bantering with Kane.
I was sure that I was never going to have the Raven/Wick interaction that I wanted so I can't believe it's actually happening. They both speak the same language when it comes to tech and then there's the snark and the sarcasm. I can't wait!

Quote:
I think it could have to do with what Jason said about Bellamy and Finn handling the search for the others differently. Stuff from that promo came from at least episodes 2 and 3. It sounds like Finn is willing to do things that Bellamy's not so maybe Bellamy's trying to talk him down or something and take the gun from Finn and Finn points it at him to get him to stop?
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 10-24-2014, 12:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
This. The new girl will like him so he'll be blind to everything else.

I'm thinking it's part of his plan to get Bellamy out of there so they can go look for their missing friends. I doubt he really has any intention to shoot him. I know the spoilers say he's going to go dark, but I don't think it will happen that fast, by the next episode?
I'm confused about the promo because we clearly see Clarke jumping off a cliff (I guess?) right into the water....that ain't happening next week. The scene with Finn pointing the gun might not happen next week as well.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 10-24-2014, 12:22 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I'm confused about the promo because we clearly see Clarke jumping off a cliff (I guess?) right into the water....that ain't happening next week. The scene with Finn pointing the gun might not happen next week as well.
Oh yeah, forgot about that. It definitely looks like they're indoors, inside the ark, so it must be before they leave to go search.
Old 10-24-2014, 01:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Unfortunately I could see myself doing this...

Quote:
I was thinking the exact same thing. It would be more dramatic if the baby was real though...give him something/someone else to live for.

Quote:
I don't know why, maybe it's cause Finn looks kinda pised while holding the gun, but I couldn't help but think that maybe that's when Finn finds out that Raven slept with Bellamy...

liz | tumblr
Icon by Sarah
Old 10-24-2014, 01:50 PM
Master Fan

Jaha could spend the whole season hallucinating on the ark
Old 10-24-2014, 02:12 PM
Master Fan

No way, the episode description for 2X04 makes me think that this when Jaha is coming to earth. FINALLY!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 10-24-2014, 02:27 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
Jaha could spend the whole season hallucinating on the ark
I think that would actually be pretty cool. The only problem is that he will die in a couple of days if he doesn't leave.

AMY, if you're out there...

What I was saying in the episode discussion thread is tied in to those scripts or "sides" or whatever they call them that we got a few months ago. There was some new character that came down with the Ark that was some kind of military commander, right? And she(?) was challenging Kane on the basis of Sinclair, of all people, being a traitor? I had this idea that maybe Sinclair actually sabotaged the Ark launch so that they wouldn't be able to go down to Earth because he was scared or something (even though they were all going to die in a day or two anyway) and so the people on the ground are like "it's all your fault that Jaha is dying in space right now!" But then Jaha shows up and forgives him and takes his leadership position back. (Oh, damn. Maybe Sinclair thought to name it Camp Jaha because he feels guilty?)

Last edited by Fuzzy Dunlop; 10-24-2014 at 03:56 PM
Old 10-24-2014, 03:58 PM
Master Fan

^Oh, is that what it was? I wonder if it's the blonde lady that we see standing next to Abby when she's tied up in the most recent promo? I had completely forgotten about Sinclair being called a traitor. That could be it but why would he sabotage it? Or maybe it's that they think that he did something, similar to Clarke accusing Murphy of killing Wells, and the mob mentality starts to come out with the adults?

Quote:
No way, the episode description for 2X04 makes me think that this when Jaha is coming to earth. FINALLY!
Plus in at least one of the promos that we've seen this season, Jaha is in a space suit on what looks to be a drop ship so he's definitely coming to Earth.
Old 10-24-2014, 04:08 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
^Oh, is that what it was? I wonder if it's the blonde lady that we see standing next to Abby when she's tied up in the most recent promo? I had completely forgotten about Sinclair being called a traitor. That could be it but why would he sabotage it? Or maybe it's that they think that he did something, similar to Clarke accusing Murphy of killing Wells, and the mob mentality starts to come out with the adults?

Plus in at least one of the promos that we've seen this season, Jaha is in a space suit on what looks to be a drop ship so he's definitely coming to Earth.
My first thought is that he was just scared to do it. Like he thought it was a bad idea and he didn't want to die that way.

Or, you know, the whole traitor thing could be about something totally new that happens in the next episode and could maybe tie in with why Abby gets brutally punished. I dunno. Is it Wednesday yet?
Old 10-24-2014, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

^Yeah, he could've been scared. I guess my thought is if they stayed in space they were going to die and even though there was a very high probability that the station that he was one may not survive reentering the atmosphere, at least they had a shot. Maybe it has to do with the Exodus ship? Maybe he was working with Diana Sydney? It was b/c of the bomb and the subsequent early launch of the Exodus ship that a lot of people died on the Ark. That would certainly qualify him as a traitor.
Old 10-24-2014, 05:11 PM
Total Fan

^I feel like it would be weird for them to go back and say that Sinclair was involved in Sydney's plot. There have never been any hints about it and it was a long time ago (in terms of episodes.)

If it turns out that he deliberately messed up the Ark launch (which is a long shot because I pulled that idea directly out of my butt), I would imagine that it would have been because he preferred to live out his last few hours/days quietly on the Ark over dying in the next few minutes in a fiery explosion.

Mostly likely it's some new storyline that will emerge soon. Next week?
Old 10-25-2014, 12:24 AM
Master Fan

Did we even get stills for 2X02?

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 10-25-2014, 05:22 AM
Master Fan

So there's another drop ship on the ark that they didn't know about
Closed Thread   Post New Thread