Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2004, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Last movie I saw at the movie was "Cold Mountain" and tomorrow I'm seeing "Honey" [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-17-2004, 10:24 AM
Master Fan

Uptown Girls: Cute.

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
Old 01-17-2004, 10:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

Shrek - and yes, it was my first time seeing it. Which is pretty much why I watched it. But I kinda enjoyed it though. It was funny. I think you like it more the more times you watch it though [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 01-17-2004, 02:08 PM
Total Fan

I Know What You Did Last Summer - haha [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Such a terrible movie, but my friend and I just love to make fun of it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

TEH LJ!

I'm on hold and waiting for the stars to align.

Gen: "You so deserve Lorelai. You would make GG more rockin' than it already is."
.I totally would - Lorelai, pick me!
Old 01-17-2004, 02:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

I saw cold mountain...it was awesome...i fell completely in love with it, nicole kidman and jude law do an excellent job
Old 01-17-2004, 03:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

The Return of the King-Too slow and definitelly not as good as I expected it to be! [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]

Old 01-17-2004, 04:01 PM
Addicted Fan

Seabiscuit. Congratulations to director Gary Ross and stars Jeff Bridges and Tobey Maguire. I've never found horse racing interesting, but these guys made it very very watchable! What a lovely film, it's a real spirit lifter. And a three-hanky job too.
I can ride you at a gallop till your legs buckle and your eyes roll up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more.
Old 01-18-2004, 06:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] The Day Will Dawn - Quite a good little war film although I did find my attention drifting in some places.

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] There's Always Tomorrow - Excellent! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] I thought that Barbara was going to bag the guy in the end [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img], but she's just too nice for that!

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Dark Victory - Very sad and worth seeing once but I can't help imagining what it would have been like if Barbara Stanwyck had got the main role over Bette Davis, who I just can't stand.

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] The Private Lives of Elizabeth and Essex - Gorgeous Errol Flynn in love with Bette Davis!! How unbelievable is that! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-18-2004, 08:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

Love Actually
It was ok, I liked the split-story thing and how in the end it all comes together but there were way too many actors who looked exactly the same so it got confusing. I'd give it a 7/10.
I got pictures on my mind...
Old 01-18-2004, 08:38 AM
Addicted Fan

The Faculty. Such a fun movie. Decided that I quite fancy Josh Hartnett after watching this film, even though Elijah Wood and Robert Patrick were distracting me somewhat. Robert Rodriguez is a director I should look into a bit more, I really want to see Spy Kids.

Adaptation. Loved it! I like to see Nicolas Cage playing those types of characters, and the script was as original and refreshing as I had hoped. Not sure about the crocodile/alligator moment, but I liked the life-imitating-art stuff.

[ 01-18-2004: Message edited PVCscully ]
I can ride you at a gallop till your legs buckle and your eyes roll up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more.
Old 01-18-2004, 03:41 PM
Total Fan

Sleepless in Seattle - it was on TV (like always) and it's such a feel-good movie that you just have to watch when its on, even if you dont have time. I just love the chemistry between Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

TEH LJ!

I'm on hold and waiting for the stars to align.

Gen: "You so deserve Lorelai. You would make GG more rockin' than it already is."
.I totally would - Lorelai, pick me!
Old 01-18-2004, 07:08 PM
Absolute Fan

Big Fish - I really, really enjoyed it. It's sort of quirky and cute. I'll probably go see it again.
Old 01-18-2004, 08:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by under the table and dreaming:
<STRONG>Sleepless in Seattle ... I just love the chemistry between Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Oh, I know! And the amazing thing about that chemistry is that it sustains a movie where they hardly share a scene until the end.

Anyway, we rented "All I Want", or some such crap, last night. All I Wanted was for the movie to end - it was just this boring, pointless, movie with Elijah Wood, Mandy Moore, and Franka Potente. I don't know, maybe it was just me. I had a hell of a lot more fun watching "What About Bob?" ... you can't go wrong with Bill Murray, he's adorably hilarious in this one.
Old 01-18-2004, 09:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

Once Upon A Time in Mexico - Liked it, but not as much as Desperado. The plot was hard to follow and seemed confusing and distracting to me. And Depp, who I love, wasn't that great in it, like I've heard.

~Kat
Old 01-18-2004, 09:59 PM
Elite Fan

Along Came Polly was really stupid and not funny. I didn't like it.

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Closed Thread   Post New Thread