Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2004, 07:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

I capture the castle - very sensitive, good acting, witty, touching and great!
Old 01-14-2004, 06:32 PM
Supreme Fan

finding nemo ---- loved it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-15-2004, 12:18 PM
Addicted Fan

The Hours. Interesting movie. Excellent performances from the lead actresses, Philip Glass does his usual great score, an ideal length. I liked it, it wasn't quite what I was expecting. Good old Ed Harris, what a guy.
I can ride you at a gallop till your legs buckle and your eyes roll up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more.
Old 01-15-2004, 06:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Touching the Void: A remarkable documentary type film of the true story of Joe and Simon.. I found it to be a brilliantly vivid, gribbing, heart-stopping account of their terrifying adventure.

Its a british film so probably isn't available anywhere in the world apart from Britain, but here's a summary from Yahoo:

Quote:
Joe Simpson and Simon Yates set out to climb the west face of the Siula Grande in the Peruvian Andes. It was 1985 and the men were young, fit, skilled climbers. The west face, remote and treacherous, had not been climbed before. Following a successful three-and-a-half-day ascent, disaster struck. Simpson fell a short distance and broke several bones in his leg. With no hope of rescue, the men decided to attempt descent together with Yates lowering Simpson 300 feet at a time in a slow, painful process that could have potentially been deadly for both. One further misstep led to Yates unknowingly lowering his injured partner over the lip of a crevasse. With the gradient having gone from steep to vertical, he was no longer able to hold on. Certain they were about to be pulled jointly to their deaths, the only choice was to cut the rope. How Simpson survived the fall, and made it back to base camp is a story that will astound and inspire. In Touching the Void, Yates and! Simpson return to the Siula Grande for the first time to retell their story.
[ 01-15-2004: Message edited - Feefs - ]
Old 01-15-2004, 07:11 PM
Master Fan

The Lord Of The Rings : The Two Towers: It is only the first time I've watched it, but it won't be the last.. Yeee, I loved it. I loved the war scenes. J.R.R. Tolkien is a genius even throught a movie...

Old 01-16-2004, 01:13 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Flight From Glory - not a keeper, but I quite liked it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Danger Patrol - a bit slow, but it too had its moments [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-16-2004, 07:38 PM
Total Fan

The Two Towers(LOTR):It is the best movie i've ever seen.PJ and the whole cast made an incredible job.I already went the film 3 times [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] and it's still breath-taking.

[ 01-16-2004: Message edited nghn ]
Old 01-16-2004, 07:49 PM
Passionate Fan

Big Fish- Overall, the movie was nice [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Not sure if it's one I'd watch over and over again but I def. enjoyed it. Made me smile [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-17-2004, 01:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

Well tonight I saw Win A Date With Tad Hamilton!...I thought it was really cute...not what I'd call a film, but a good movie!!! Topher Grace is just too cute in it! (p.s. and YES I liked him way before this movie!!!) [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

DIRTY JENGA!
*Topher!*

*Sometimes you just take my breath away!* P/J

*~Mollz!~*
Old 01-17-2004, 02:28 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] The Woman In Red- short but sweet, I also found the end to be thoroughly thrilling [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] The Passionate Summer - not bad, worth seeing once. Interesting. Awful colour [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Union Pacific [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] even better second time around [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-17-2004, 03:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Out of Time - I thought it was pretty good. However it would`ve been better if it wasn`t so predictable. Midway through it i had a good idea of the mystery.
Old 01-17-2004, 04:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Oliver! - Much better than I remembered and Mark Lester as Oliver was so sweet. I found myself singing along to most of the songs in it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Do Not Disturb - Doris at her crazy best [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Laugh-a-minute!!

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Julie - Only got better in about the last 20 minutes, which were quite exciting. I won't be watching it again.
Old 01-17-2004, 05:02 AM
Addicted Fan

Bowling For Columbine -
Great movie.One of the best documentary movies I've ever seen.
Avie: Isis2015
Old 01-17-2004, 05:05 AM
Passionate Fan

My life without me,

Beautiful, amazing movie, not a bad performance in the bunch!
Old 01-17-2004, 07:07 AM
Addicted Fan

Return of the king

-one word.... AMAZING!!

Mickey-: What's a horse doing on a spaceship?
The Doctor- Mickey, what's Pre-Revolutionary France doing on a spaceship? Get a little perspective!

}--- 127 --->>

Icon Credit
Closed Thread   Post New Thread