Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2005, 12:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Cheerleader Camp must be an old movie...whos in it?
Old 03-06-2005, 05:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi Decided to visit the movie board. I usually post on the TV boards, but I do watch (and own) a ton of movies. I hope you don't mind if I pop in once in awhile.

Anyway- today I watched a couple of movies. I watched The Black Stallion and Shark Tale. It's Sunday with the kids, so I watched kiddie movies. But I hadn't seen The Black Stallion in years and I just love it!
Old 03-06-2005, 09:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niffler
I thought of this idea for a thread, and I hope it's okay, cuz I'd love for it to take off.
OK, so the idea came to me because I honestly have NO LIFE, and I rent at least one movie a day. how sad is that? Yeah, I know, pathetic, but I have no friends, so I turn to movies and music to quench my apetite for entertainment.
ANYWAY....
What did you watch today?

Today I watched The Notebook (amazing movie), Ned Kelly (If you haven't seen this, please rent it), and Ray.

Happy movie watching!

Hey, if there's two people in the world doing it, then it might not be such a bad idea. I know all the people at the rental place by their first names and life histories already. I also go there everyday. ...okay, it does sound pathetic.

I actually have a section in all of my blog entries that records what I watched that day, and weekends are the worst (or the best). It's Monday, so last night I watched: (it's TV, but) the first half of the second season of CSI, House of Flying Daggers, I Wanna Hold Your Hand, and the Animatrix again.

Glad to know I'm not alone.

Til further notice
I'm in between
From where I'm standing
My grass is green
Old 03-06-2005, 10:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Bing
Hey, if there's two people in the world doing it, then it might not be such a bad idea. I know all the people at the rental place by their first names and life histories already. I also go there everyday. ...okay, it does sound pathetic.

I actually have a section in all of my blog entries that records what I watched that day, and weekends are the worst (or the best). It's Monday, so last night I watched: (it's TV, but) the first half of the second season of CSI, House of Flying Daggers, I Wanna Hold Your Hand, and the Animatrix again.

Glad to know I'm not alone.

Dude, that's totally me too. I know everyone by name and they all know me. They even give me movie posters sometimes. LOL. I get uber-free movies too.
Are you a Rewards member? If you're with Blockbuster...
Bunny #69
http://sctransresources.org
Old 03-06-2005, 10:39 PM
Extreme Fan

I bought United States of Leland today for ten bucks. I couldn't believe the price, people must not know what they are missing. I've loved Ryan Gosling since Breaker High (wow, holy flashback), and so I picked it up. He did such an amazing job. I wish he got more of the recognition he really deserves.
Anyway, fantastic movie. I cried.
Bunny #69
Old 03-07-2005, 01:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Im a big movie freak too and I have a blockbuster right by my house which I attend too almost everyday to rent a movie ( if not have already spend all my paycheck that is, lol)

Today I watched Dawn of the dead remake. I personally love the original and the remake. Both scary and has an awesome cast!
My LJ
Old 03-07-2005, 04:38 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kelly-
Cheerleader Camp must be an old movie...whos in it?
Betsy Russell and Leif Garrett. The movie came out in 1987. Betsy Russell was in a lot of early 80s to late 80s movies, and just kind of got out of the business when the 90s came. Leif Garrett was a teen idol in the early to late 70s I forget what song he sang, he appeared in a show called "Family" w/ Kristy McNichol and he dated Justine Bateman in the 80s.

"No matter what kind of day I am having butterflies will always help me cope."
Old 03-11-2005, 06:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Anyone seen any good movies lately?
Bunny #69
Old 03-11-2005, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was watching Missing today with Tommy Lee Jones and Cate Blanchett - I would always turn the channel when it was showing, but for some reason I actually gave it a chance. It was a good movie. I enjoyed it. Cate did a pretty impressive southern accent in the film. I was surprised - considering she has a really deep australian accent. She's a wonderful actress - that oscar was well deserved!
Old 03-13-2005, 07:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Missing is decent. I saw Flight of the Phoenix today. it was exacty like the original except a couple things. Pretty good.
Bunny #69
Old 03-13-2005, 08:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdriaMichelle
Betsy Russell and Leif Garrett. The movie came out in 1987. Betsy Russell was in a lot of early 80s to late 80s movies, and just kind of got out of the business when the 90s came. Leif Garrett was a teen idol in the early to late 70s I forget what song he sang, he appeared in a show called "Family" w/ Kristy McNichol and he dated Justine Bateman in the 80s.
Yeah, Betsy was in a lot of movies. Wasn't she also in Private School for Girls? That is if I am thinking of the right girl - there is the brunette and the red head that were both in a lot of movies. I think Betsy was the brunette... so before I meant the redhead. Wasn't Betsy also in a movie called Tomboy? Hehe, I found it:

Sorry if this post is confusing.

Jen - I would love to live near you. I loooove movie nights.

"What we've got here is...failure to communicate"
Old 03-15-2005, 01:53 AM
Master Fan

"What we've got here is...failure to communicate"
Old 03-15-2005, 03:19 AM
Absolute Fan

Anyone like mewatch films at like 2am in the moring, i was watching donnie darko at that time hehehe.

I also look arounf dvd shops when i hace no money, just to mowen about that fact & there's always likw 5 ones thar i want hehe .

Ss i am definatly a movie addict .
Old 03-15-2005, 07:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by film fan
Anyone like mewatch films at like 2am in the moring, i was watching donnie darko at that time hehehe.
LOL. yeah, i do. and YAY for donnie darko!!!! :tongue:
Bunny #69
Old 03-15-2005, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

I rented The breakfast club and Spy Kids 2 last night. Its been like forever since I watched the Breakfast club. Forgot how much I loved that movie. And I actually enjoyed the Spy Kids 2 movie as well. It was interesting for a kids movie
My LJ
Closed Thread   Post New Thread