Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2005, 01:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry to go OT for abit..

Niffler you haven't any friends? You are more than welcome to come and join us on the 10,000 posts thread at the OFF TOPIC board. We talk about everything and anything. I can't give you a link as it's probably the fastest thread at FF at the moment and we can go through about 3 whole threads in any 24 hour period. But don't be put off...dive in

I've been trying to get Hero to rent for the past week but its always out. Is it as good as House of Flying Daggers?

Last edited by LittleMilkJug; 02-12-2005 at 02:28 AM
Old 02-13-2005, 12:39 AM
Total Fan

The Godfather part 1. One of the best movies ever!
Old 02-15-2005, 12:58 PM
Extreme Fan

I haven't posted in a while, but I have been watching movies everyday
Right now I am prepping my home theatre system for two movies. Post about em later!
Old 02-17-2005, 07:58 AM
Loyal Fan

I watched the Village and I thought it sucked until I realized it wasn't exactly supposed to be a scary movie.
-Kristi

icon by:Unknown
Old 02-18-2005, 01:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Kristi*
I watched the Village and I thought it sucked until I realized it wasn't exactly supposed to be a scary movie.
-Kristi
LOL. Yeah. it's so messed up what those parents did to their families. Raising them with fear and lies. That movie really made me think a lot.

So last night I watched Motorcyle Diaries (quite good, but I don't know if that's because I am fascinated with Che Guevara) and Raise Your Voice (yes, the one with Hilary Duff; don't judge me). Cute movie.
Old 02-18-2005, 03:24 PM
Addicted Fan

Well, I'm going to see Million Dollar Baby tonight. Slowly but surely I'm seeing all the Oscar nominees...I still have to see Ray and Finding Neverland...I don't really want to see either of them, though...

icon credit
Old 02-19-2005, 08:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Finding Neverland

Actually, I think you might be pleasantly impressed with Finding Neverland... I saw it recently, and I really didn't want to, but it was quite enjoyable.
I want to see Million Dollar Baby and no one will see it with me.

Today I watched Clerks
Old 02-20-2005, 07:31 AM
Master Fan

Saw Anacondas The Hunt For The White Orchid I have to say the first one was way much better then this one

Today I am going to watch 28 Days Later since I haven't watched in the past 5 months.
Old 02-25-2005, 12:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Yesterday I watched "Around the Bend" with Josh Lucas, Michael Caine, and Christopher Walken. It was quite good, but not really emotional like it could have been. You can tell that the script was meant to be heartwarming and emotional and such, but it just didn't do it for me; and I cry at everything.
Worth a watch, but don't pay to rent it, wait til it comes on TV.
Old 03-01-2005, 07:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Today I watched Seeing Other People with Jay More. It was okay, but I expected a bit more. The ending was kind of anti-climactic. Worth a watch though if you have some spare time and it's on TV.
I am getting ready to watch Y Tu Mama Tambien right now. Bernal is so gorgeous.
Bunny #69
http://sctransresources.org
Old 03-02-2005, 09:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Y Tu Mama Tambien's ending always disappoints me
Bunny #69
Old 03-02-2005, 07:02 PM
Addicted Fan

I bought "Cheerleader Camp" over the weekend on DVD, and I just realized that it was actually a lot better watching the second time around. I first saw it when I was in high school. It had its cheesy parts, but the ending was great. I was shocked, but not that shocked. Still the surprise deception part between the two main female characters Alison and Cory sets it apart from other slasher movies. I thought that Betsy Russell and Lucinda Dickey were really great in their roles. Sure it at times its cheesy, but the writers and directors of the film say it is more tongue in cheek that anything else.

"No matter what kind of day I am having butterflies will always help me cope."
Old 03-02-2005, 07:28 PM
Master Fan

Ooo what's this thread about? I thought about posting but wasn't sure what the topic was.

Adria - I'll have to check out Cheerleader Camp. There's a certain movie I think of when I hear that title.. I wonder if you have seen it? Looking it up now..

Oh wait, hahahaha!! That was the movie I was thinking of. I like that too! I remember seeing it for the first time on last night tv when I was 16.

"What we've got here is...failure to communicate"
Old 03-03-2005, 03:46 PM
Extreme Fan

I'll have to check out Cheerleader Camp. Never heard of it. Do you think Blockbuster would have it?
Bunny #69
Old 03-03-2005, 07:20 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niffler
I'll have to check out Cheerleader Camp. Never heard of it. Do you think Blockbuster would have it?
I am not really sure of Blockbuster will have it. But its worth a look. If not, you can go to www.amazon.com or www.bestbuy.com and order it from there. Good luck. I hope you get to see it soon.

"No matter what kind of day I am having butterflies will always help me cope."
Closed Thread   Post New Thread