Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2004, 05:36 AM
Passionate Fan

LOL. thanks. Sushi is good. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Now I'm hungry.

I like the Elizabeth Taylor version too. I guess it's just reminiscing cos that's the version I saw when I was like a kid. Me and my friends were always playing 'Little Women'. It was always beth though. Not so good for me.

If I had to choose I would say the 94 one is better. If I can be shallow Christian Bale is one good piece of eye candy.

Sawyer/Sun | Jack/Sun | Fearless Soul | Seeker |
Old 02-17-2004, 09:23 AM
Passionate Fan

i love this movie!!!! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] amd my fav sister has to be JO!!! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] she's the free spirit of the whole movie....just love her! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

BTW...can anyone tell me if there's a dvd for this movie??....i would really like to buy it... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

"I do feel that I play beautiful tennis" ...arrogant?...no, just the truth Lleyton Hewitt

"Ephram: You gotta stop doing that.
Amy: What?
Ephram: Saying things that make me wanna kiss you"
Old 02-18-2004, 07:58 AM
Cotton Candy

Quote:
Originally posted by Eowyn_Evenstar:
<STRONG>If I had to choose I would say the 94 one is better. If I can be shallow Christian Bale is one good piece of eye candy.</STRONG>
Yeah, everyone says that this movie is the best one. Some even have said that it's better than the book!

*MaRiGoLd*-Welcome! Jo's my favorite sister too (along with Beth) [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-19-2004, 01:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the stills! I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Jo and Laurie... I heard that originally, Louisa May Alcott was going to put them together, but then decided not too. Jo and Laurie seems so natural, while Amy and Laurie; Jo and the teacher seem so forced...
Genesis 37:20

Harry:Maybe I am
Hermione: Of course you're not.

Shannon:So what if I am?
Old 02-19-2004, 09:16 PM
Cotton Candy

Wow! As a true Jo/Laurie fan, I would have loved that. Although I've come to understand one of the messages of LW. Laurie was part of Jo's childhood and he represented innocence to her. So, it's probably better that he stayed there. The fact that they didn't end up together romantically really makes their relationship more powerful, IMO.

Old 02-21-2004, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've seen all the "Little Women" movies [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I found them slow for me
Old 02-23-2004, 06:39 PM
Cotton Candy

Aw, I guess it's not for everyone.

Enjoy the still!

[ 02-23-2004: Message edited Vada and Thomas Sitting in a Tree ]

Old 02-25-2004, 02:35 AM
Loyal Fan

I had the urge to watch this last night i just adore Little Women and i [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Eric Stoltz so it helps . it makes me cry every time i watch it. I think Kirsten Dunst as amy is brilliant they are all fantastic. I still [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the original a little more. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

"You look good wearing my future"
Old 02-25-2004, 08:36 AM
Cotton Candy

Welcome Twiggy! Yeah, Kirsten Dunst did a great job. The acting was wonderful, especially on the parts of Winona Ryder and Claire Danes.

Here are some more stills...

Old 02-27-2004, 11:10 AM
Cotton Candy

I got my DVD today! I absolutely love the special features, although I was hoping that the "Making Of" featurette would be longer. But, you can't have everything I suppose.

Everyone should definitely buy this DVD!

Old 03-05-2004, 09:25 AM
Cotton Candy

I watched the movie on my DVD yesterday and it really made me fall more deeply in love with this film then I already was. It's so beautiful.

[ 03-05-2004: Message edited DCreekFreak ]

Old 03-05-2004, 10:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

I like watching this movie in the middle of winter for some reason.
Old 03-06-2004, 07:44 PM
Cotton Candy

You know, I've heard that before [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] That does sound like a fun thing to do [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] It's the perfect movie for a cold winter night.

Old 03-07-2004, 02:17 AM
Passionate Fan

*sighs*

I would really like to get the DVD. I love looking at all the extras.

Sawyer/Sun | Jack/Sun | Fearless Soul | Seeker |
Old 03-07-2004, 09:31 AM
Cotton Candy

You would love it! I actually have an extra one that was sent to me by mistake. I would sell it to you, but I'm too lazy to put it in a box and ship it, [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. You're probably better off with Amazon.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread