Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 01-20-2015, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I deleted all his pics and laughed when I read one of his old texts "the last thing I would do is hurt you." Then what happened?

As soon as we broke up, my friend asked me out and I told him I am not ready at all. Ugh

"Growing old will suck, but as long as I have you, I will feel invincible."
Old 01-20-2015, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 01-20-2015, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 01-20-2015, 05:21 PM
Absolute Fan

Theresa... aww sweetie..
However I believe it shows there may have been intentions behind (pardon my batcrap suspicions but in the end guys all wants the very same thing and asap soo..)
Anyway, he got what he deserved and couldnt handle himself.
Now you know, so better concentrate on mending..

Although... yes, i can advice everyone else aside myself...

So it's like on and off thing. But he still has feelings for me and deeper than that because in those eyes i can see the pain of betrayal and hurt of a soul as much troubled as mine... except i had my heart covered in steel armour while he dealt with two major hurts.
His dad died and ex dumped him not long after, falling in alcohol back then is probably what causes him to dislike smoking habit (plus his dad smoked until quit) so pure psychology makes me draw paralels with strength of character bc if they could do it and i from the start messed up explaining it he believes i should show my character bc otherwise hes gonna be even more disapointed...
That and it shows his care for stuff being done the neat way and he shows care for my health while its still maintaineable.
So i cannot say only the bad things..

But now when ive seen and read Gone Girl i quite certainly can say if this time it wont work then better let go before something like that happens...
Bc i can be as much as Amazing Amy as he can be one Able Andy...
And knowing we both are a drama show it cant be good to pretend for all our lives even if we are that perfect match and soulmates...

So time will show. If there is anything left for us then it will show up. If not then obviously hes just one of my obsessions like one tv show character.. and ive overlived all of them fairly well...

Of course, in the worst case scenario, I defo wouldnt mind if Matty B suddenly has a hidden younger brother who behaves and looks point-Matty
Old 01-21-2015, 11:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

First of all Huge hugs to all.

I am a single mum of 2 after my husband decided to ditch me & our kids for my so called best mate & her 4 kids.

2 years later he is still with her *They live in Sheffield where me & him lived. I'm now back home in Glasgow with our kids.

Technically I am still married to him but willnever go back to him even if he begged.

The Reichenbach Fall
Old 01-21-2015, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ Oh, wow.
Old 01-21-2015, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm really sorry to hear that

Ev, you said many things, and I'm not sure if I'm following. He has a problem with your smoking and thinks that is a weakness of character because the other people in his life had addictions too?
Old 01-21-2015, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumberCookieCrumble (View Post)
First of all Huge hugs to all.

I am a single mum of 2 after my husband decided to ditch me & our kids for my so called best mate & her 4 kids.

2 years later he is still with her *They live in Sheffield where me & him lived. I'm now back home in Glasgow with our kids.

Technically I am still married to him but willnever go back to him even if he begged.
Wow that's complicated.

Thanks for all the great advice. And I have strange news. We're working through it. We had a long chat tonight and realised we were both really sorry. He never meant to hurt me genuinely and feels bad, and I said he has to prove i can trust him. I want to give him another chance because I care, and we'll take it slow and this time I'll be very guarded. I am happy though because the pain of losing him was too much.

Old 01-21-2015, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hope you can work it out, Theresa
Old 01-22-2015, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Big hugs for Everyone

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 01-22-2015, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope you can work it out, Theresa.
Old 01-22-2015, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks guys, will keep you updated!

Old 01-22-2015, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

just take one day at a time

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 01-23-2015, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We will, thanks!

Old 01-24-2015, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Update.

We're taking it slow as I requested. He isnt texting as much but he said its to ease us into it, no rush so im fine with that. I suggested facetiming to help with the distance. Yesterday we were able to facetime before we both went out to enjoy our evenings. It was so good to see him again and we feel closer as a result.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread