View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 05:21 PM
MarissaAngell
Absolute Fan

Theresa... aww sweetie..
However I believe it shows there may have been intentions behind (pardon my batcrap suspicions but in the end guys all wants the very same thing and asap soo..)
Anyway, he got what he deserved and couldnt handle himself.
Now you know, so better concentrate on mending..

Although... yes, i can advice everyone else aside myself...

So it's like on and off thing. But he still has feelings for me and deeper than that because in those eyes i can see the pain of betrayal and hurt of a soul as much troubled as mine... except i had my heart covered in steel armour while he dealt with two major hurts.
His dad died and ex dumped him not long after, falling in alcohol back then is probably what causes him to dislike smoking habit (plus his dad smoked until quit) so pure psychology makes me draw paralels with strength of character bc if they could do it and i from the start messed up explaining it he believes i should show my character bc otherwise hes gonna be even more disapointed...
That and it shows his care for stuff being done the neat way and he shows care for my health while its still maintaineable.
So i cannot say only the bad things..

But now when ive seen and read Gone Girl i quite certainly can say if this time it wont work then better let go before something like that happens...
Bc i can be as much as Amazing Amy as he can be one Able Andy...
And knowing we both are a drama show it cant be good to pretend for all our lives even if we are that perfect match and soulmates...

So time will show. If there is anything left for us then it will show up. If not then obviously hes just one of my obsessions like one tv show character.. and ive overlived all of them fairly well...

Of course, in the worst case scenario, I defo wouldnt mind if Matty B suddenly has a hidden younger brother who behaves and looks point-Matty