Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 02-07-2015, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope everything's ok now
Old 02-07-2015, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Embrace (View Post)
Nope, still nothing. I reckon if he's getting it fixed he won't get it fixed before the weekend as hes working in office all week...
hope it gets fixed quickly

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 02-08-2015, 12:12 PM
Absolute Fan

Lovely photo!

And that quote just reflects my feels...

I now am confused whether I have some serious issues (either mental or physical) or I'm just one of those who's born naturally weird...

Bc obviously I am unable to feel satisfaction other than pure joy from cuddling, hugging and kissing Him...
Im truly confused bc my body behaves weird and I lashed out few times putting my bf back.
He doesnt like when I get mad at stuff and while doing it am harsh on him bc I don't control my emotions too well..

So Thursday woke up not feeling bright. Had runny nose and later felt slight temp up. Got cranky and to work. Got late to His place and 5mins late to work. Work's nothing compared to our tiny fights.

He had some drawing job to do and naturally one moment he put out a comment and I walked off in tears. Had a ciggie run to calm down and compose my nerves which finally ended well bc I transformed tears into anger and then complete "i dont care" attitude(which really helps since I have constant troubles with handling my emotions).
When got home he was already apologising and we made it heal.

So now, afrer I got sick and in a bad mood we kinda got like in another argument-like discussion. Luckily it went okay and we remained fine.
But he told me stuff that keeps turning around my head and I cannot really understand my exact feelings. I simply cannot decipher what exactly is that I feel for him...
All I know is that I really care for him and worry abt his well being; I miss his warmth and hugs, long for kisses and touches. I love his beautiful eyes and adore his face. My hands instantly sneaks up to either caress his hair or back when we're close.

Is that love? Or is it just a Stockholme Syndrome?

I have never felt anything like this so I dunno what is that..

Yes, I do though, avoid him. Dunno why. Just saying no to his offers of spending time together using excuses. Sometimes feeling glad we are not working same shifts...
I have no explanation of these feelings.
Just that I miss him badly and want him to just hold me all the while I kinda avoid spending more time together..

Old 02-08-2015, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I broke up with him. He made no attempt to contact me, ignored any messages from me and then I saw that he's been flirting behind my back (even if he did deny this, I know he is.) I'm hurt, because it adds to the notion that he only said all that stuff to get physical with me.

But I am moving on, I deserve to be with someone that will be there for me.

"Growing old will suck, but as long as I have you, I will feel invincible."
Old 02-08-2015, 12:49 PM
Absolute Fan

Sweet Embace

I hope things get better for you. You will find your Mr Perfect

My bff seems to be having the same troubles however she's not getting herself that twisted around. Her attitude is just "i don't care" and she believes to have no prob finding "new toy" if her current one is not behaving.

Partly I wish I had such strong nerves. But I'm not. I keep fighting for what literally dropped in front of me and over-react about tiniest bump in our relationship.
I feel like I'm obsessed fangirl
Old 02-08-2015, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sorry Theresa.
Old 02-10-2015, 09:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I broke up with him. He made no attempt to contact me, ignored any messages from me and then I saw that he's been flirting behind my back (even if he did deny this, I know he is.) I'm hurt, because it adds to the notion that he only said all that stuff to get physical with me.

I'm so sorry, Theresa

At least you know now what he is like and that you deserve better than a guy that just wants to get physical.
You deserve the moon and stars It's his loss and someone else's gain, sweetheart. Trust me.
Old 02-10-2015, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Vicki and everyone. I feel hurt when I look back on everything he told me, everything he did, but I can only learn from it.

Old 02-10-2015, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm so sorry Theresa
Old 02-10-2015, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Thanks Vicki and everyone. I feel hurt when I look back on everything he told me, everything he did, but I can only learn from it.
sorry it didn't work out. You're right, you learn and move on. Always trust your gut instinct. It hurts now, but you'll heal and be ready for better men

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 02-11-2015, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

^

So true.
Old 02-11-2015, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

My gut instinct always was, something is up. But he told me I didnt trust him and he used that to justify sleeping around, in a way. But I feel good that I could say no and realise he was a player, and charmed to get what he wanted.

Old 02-14-2015, 05:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

For you guys who celebrate Valentine's Day this weekend, anything planned?
Old 02-16-2015, 09:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

I am currently sadly single. I am so you had a break up right before vday. Sorryy if this question is to personal but was he cheatin, flirty flirt, or just flirtin because if it was just flirtin it may just be a harmless personality trait. I say this only because Iam a southern belle and flirting is well a second skin it is like breathing I have batted eyelashes smiled and generly been able to social flirt my way with a brown bag if I have to but currently I am out of the romance guy I am willing to romanticly flirt with. I am sure he was probally not good enough for you and you mad the right decision but I just wanted to through that out there. Alsojurt because this type is and canbe gushy sweet does not been words are not meant. It is a delicate thing and there are swarmy people to which is a untruthful flirt and a cheat wich is someone who uses flirtin to score in the bedroom. OOOoh just completely read this post you just got rid of a cheatin swarmer be glad bless his heart be very glad are very nasty brats. Just bless the idiots heart bat your eyelashes and let him kiss the dust.

Last edited by IrishSouthernBelle; 02-16-2015 at 09:12 PM
Old 02-17-2015, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know for a fact he was seeing other girls so yeah

I have met someone else though. I dont know how I feel, he's incredibly flirty and made it clear he's very into me, whilst I'm not ready for anything yet. So will just take it easy.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread