Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 10:19 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you so much for your encouragement, Astra! Lately, my diet has been consisting of a 1 mile walk each day and I never eat more than 1500 calories. I also try to space out what I eat. I usually will eat a yogurt in the morning, an oatmeal bar for a snack, a can of tuna for lunch, and a low calorie/high protein dinner. I also try not to eat anything after 6PM (although I have cheated a couple times on this rule as I work till 10 PM and get the munchies, but I will only eat peanuts). I got on the scale today and I'm down to 159 lbs (originally started with 164 lbs)!

I don't feel the difference yet. I found out that on my OnDemand channel we get the 30 Day Jillian Michaels Shred (Level 1) for free, so I'm going to begin adding that to my work out starting next week. I've taken some pictures of my current body weight and when I get to my goal weight in August I'll be sure to post before and afters.

Any support is greatly appreciated and if anyone else out there is dieting right now and needs a buddy, I'm here for you!

Does anyone have the iPhone? I heard it has a great calorie counting application.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:00 AM
Elite Fan

Hey everyone, just a little update. I put in the first level for the Jillian Michaels DVD today and I seriously didn't last five minutes. I'm so out of shape I can't believe it. My body was shaking when I stopped. I watched the rest of it and it's going to be tough to work my way just through level one. I'm gonna start out each day doing a little more. Tomorrow I'll do 10 minutes and hopefully by the end of the week I can work my way through all of level one.
Old 05-26-2009, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Steph, Congratulations on getting your life back

My diet has gone but I'm not eating junk foods it's more pasta and bread because it's cheap food shopping
Old 05-27-2009, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi everyone.

Well, now the big target of my wedding is over so I'm worried I'm going to slip back into bad habits Need to get using the Wii again as the only exercise I'm doing is a weekly yoga class and I need to do something aerobic.

Just before I went on honeymoon I had got down to about 143 lbs which is the lowest weight I've been for a long time so I know I can do it. Ideally I'd like to be 140 lbs (I'm 5'8" and that would make my BMI about 21).
Quote:
I'm gonna start out each day doing a little more. Tomorrow I'll do 10 minutes and hopefully by the end of the week I can work my way through all of level one.
Sounds like a great approach Steph. Hope it goes well

Kat | icon |
Old 05-27-2009, 09:10 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kelly- (View Post)
My diet has gone but I'm not eating junk foods it's more pasta and bread because it's cheap food shopping
I know exactly what you mean. When I was living on my own I practically lived off Ramon.

Quote:
Well, now the big target of my wedding is over so I'm worried I'm going to slip back into bad habits Need to get using the Wii again as the only exercise I'm doing is a weekly yoga class and I need to do something aerobic.
I have a Wii, but I don't have the Wii fit. Does it work very well?

Congratulations on your marriage!
Old 05-27-2009, 10:00 AM
Elite Fan

The wii fit is pretty cool..but honestly I really got bored of it after a couple of months...it's very very repetitive. I just got myself a gym membership though, and I bought a DVD portable player...so I'm at the gym between 1hr 20 mins - 2 hours a day...I usually take sunday off, but I'm planning on going every day now. You can't get bored when you're watching good movies.
Old 05-27-2009, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksand (View Post)
I know exactly what you mean. When I was living on my own I practically lived off Ramon.

I have a Wii, but I don't have the Wii fit. Does it work very well?
I'm so bad

I was going to buy a Wii today but it's too pricey yet there's a Wii Thread Here
Old 06-07-2009, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I went to K-mart today and got the Wii Package, it was on Sale.
It came with 2 Games, Wii Sports and My Fitness Coach.

I found this review about the Wii Fit and it sounds bad anyway she said "My Fitness Coach" is better

Here the Link.
Old 06-30-2009, 10:42 AM
Elite Fan

Hi everyone...

So how's is everyone? Staying busy?
I'm still doing my 4x week workouts and occasionally throw in a little something else... but w/ that and real life stuff I stay pretty busy

Hope everyone is well!

How's the Wii Fit stuff going Kelly?
Old 07-01-2009, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I haven't tried it yet it's in America's weight, not Australian weight...so it's confusing to set things up for it I have to research kilos/pounds
Old 07-08-2009, 06:20 AM
Elite Fan

I have to do the same thing here... whether its temperatures, to distances to weights....

Wish I had a better memory and could do the math in my head LOL
Old 07-10-2009, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah when we get American's biggest loser over here, they show "our" kilos too so it's not confusing for the viewers
Old 07-12-2009, 11:35 AM
Elite Fan

Smart... I was watching some British show (can't recall the title) and they were using 'stones' and I had to look that up
Old 07-27-2009, 02:12 AM
Master Fan

You can add me on here as well. I'm up to working out 5 days a week for 1 1/2 to 2 hrs at the school gym. I'm only two weeks into it but still can't see any changes I know it takes time, but grrr

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 07-27-2009, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys.

So I just joined Curves last week, in addition to eating better and eating way less carbs in an attempt to try to lose these 40 lbs. I've put on throughout the past year. I'm already starting to see results in my stomach and thighs. Have any of you done Curves?

♥ mal
{icon by morgonrodnad}
Closed Thread   Post New Thread