View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 11:08 PM
Jen's Herald
Fan Forum Star

i drink a lot of soda, too much tbh. sometimes i try to cut back, but then i got my Dr Pepper and Coke/Cherry Coke urge back even more, so really moderation is better than going cold turkey, i guess. anyway, i'm not here to complain about my soda habit, because i like soda and i'll deal with my habits, but rather i'm here to bitch about this dude at work. its happened three times now, and i'm really starting to get majorly irritated over it. so, i'm coming back from the break area, where the soda vending machines are, and sometimes i drink the soda there, sometimes i bring one back to my work area, sometimes both lol. so i'm returning to my work space with my yummy Dr Pepper in hand, and this annoying manager-wannabe-suckup type pipes up to me about soda being bad for me and all that jazz.....says the moron standing in a cloud of smoke with a cancer stick in his nagging useless piehole. really dude???! this self important stuffed shirt buffoon has said this drivel three times now as i walk past the smoking area from the vending machine, with my soda.

does this pinhead not see the inherent ironic stupidity of his statements to me about my alleged over consumption of carbonated sugar water and caffeine, when he himself is sucking down 640 carcinogenic chemical concoctions that are known to directly produce cancerous tumors in laboratory animals, and that's just the chemicals in the tobacco process, not all the other ones in the paper, filter, and preservative process. i've now seen this pompous jackass vaping too, which is a whole new slew of poison. smh.