Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 04-21-2004, 04:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Just Peachy.:
<STRONG>Your computer needs an USB port to hook the digicam up to.</STRONG>
He got USB with the digi cam [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] it's just our windows are ver 1 not 2 [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] anyway [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] his laptop came today in the mail [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] so he shouldn't have any problems with it [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I hope

I got my 4 dvds in the mail today [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I watch 3 of them today

From now on [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm taking the slow snail mail from amazon.com, not the express ship [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] too much trouble for me

Kelly
Old 04-21-2004, 07:45 AM
Addicted Fan

Dammit Phee, now you've gotten that Will Smith song in my head. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I haven't heard it in so long, wow. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

I'm proud that I can rap along to the Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air theme song. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh, and to the Men In Black theme too, I love that movie!

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 04-21-2004, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Blue Heelers live? :huh: huh [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Not live to Perthies [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] being 2 hours behind

I will never eat Jelly again [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img]
Gelatin is made from ground-up cow's feet...eww
Thanks Kyls [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] for telling me, you're saving my stomach

[ 04-21-2004: Message edited Summer Blues ]
Old 04-21-2004, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi everyone [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Summer Blues:
Hey guys!!

He got USB with the digi cam [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] it's just our windows are ver 1 not 2 [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] anyway [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] his laptop came today in the mail [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] so he shouldn't have any problems with it [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I hope

I got my 4 dvds in the mail today [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I watch 3 of them today

From now on [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm taking the slow snail mail from amazon.com, not the express ship [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] too much trouble for me

Kelly
Oh ok, I didn't realise you had to have a different Windows.

That's great that you got your DVD's [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] Normal shipping is cheaper too [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2004, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
<STRONG>
Oh ok, I didn't realise you had to have a different Windows.

That's great that you got your DVD's [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] Normal shipping is cheaper too [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] we have the old one Ver 5.50
The new one takes more room doen't it? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

I've watched all of them [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] I'm planning to
Preorder GG next week [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Who here d/ls ring rangs from the net [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] my new phone d/ls and I've never done it before
Is it easy to do? how do you do it? I don't need to hook up the phone to the comp do I?
I have a nokia 3100 [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] please help

Old 04-22-2004, 12:01 AM
Addicted Fan

See Kelly, it's proof that people really do learn off TV. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] You were watching Buffy, right?

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 04-22-2004, 12:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] off the buffy show
It still makes me ::shivers:: sicky thinking about the jelly *puke*
Old 04-22-2004, 01:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Yeah [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] we have the old one Ver 5.50
The new one takes more room doen't it? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

I've watched all of them [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] I'm planning to
Preorder GG next week [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Who here d/ls ring rangs from the net [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] my new phone d/ls and I've never done it before
Is it easy to do? how do you do it? I don't need to hook up the phone to the comp do I?
I have a nokia 3100 [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] please help

It does.

Oh cool! I'm getting GG when I come back from my holidays as well as Win a Date with Tad Hamilton [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm not sure how to d/l from the net. But whne I change my ring tone, I usually go to the Telstra site and you send the ring tone you want via sms and they send the ring tone back to you.
Old 04-22-2004, 01:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
<STRONG>But whne I change my ring tone, I usually go to the Telstra site and you send the ring tone you want via sms and they send the ring tone back to you.</STRONG>
Thanks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Do you have to join it? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] is it easy to do

I "might" not be on this long weekend [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] my friend will be down
She has her horse at somebody's house [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] she always stay with us when she visits the horse [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2004, 01:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Thanks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Do you have to join it? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] is it easy to do

I "might" not be on this long weekend [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] my friend will be down
She has her horse at somebody's house [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] she always stay with us when she visits the horse [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi Kelly [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

No you don't have to join. You can just get the ringtones from their site
Ringtones

Oh ok. Have fun this long weekend. I'll be here, but its my last weekend before I go away.

ETA: I've got to go [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Have a great time with your friend, don't party too hard [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[ 04-22-2004: Message edited Just Peachy. ]
Old 04-22-2004, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
<STRONG>
No you don't have to join. You can just get the ringtones from their site
Ringtones

Have a great time with your friend, don't party too hard [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Thanks for the link [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I won't [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

edited - [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] My 3100 isn't up
there maybe I should ask the phone shop

[ 04-22-2004: Message edited Summer Blues ]
Old 04-22-2004, 09:25 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Aussie bubbles:
<STRONG>The worst thing is waiting for him to go! It is killing me! And I hate the constant questions from friends and family (his and mine) "so how are you feeling" "Will you miss him?" Well what do you think? We've been together for over 5 years!
But i wdon't want to stop him from doing anything. I don't want him to regret it once we are settled down together!
I am a good girlfriend [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] hee hee!</STRONG>
Sounds like you're a kick-arse girlfriend. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I can just imagine how irritating it must be to have everyone asking you stupid questions like that. Um, duh, of course you're gonna miss him!! Oh well, I know it's horribly cliche of me to say this, but the time will probably end up flying and before you know it you'll be back together again. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>ETA: Sometimes I get n-n-nervous and s-s-start to stutter and I f-f-fumble every w-w-word I utter. So I just try to c-c-chill but it gets w-w-worse still, I need the c-c-crowd to g-g-get into it.</STRONG>
*woot* Sing it Bubbles! [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*coconut ice*~:
<STRONG>I'm proud that I can rap along to the Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air theme song. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down. Now I'd like to take a minute just sit right there. I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air...

And now you've probably got that song in your head, too. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I've gotta say, the Fresh Prince theme was very cool, and mucho fun to sing along with. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>One of my colleagues at work said to me yesterday that she thinks that I've gained weight and thought that I was on a diet and losing weight. I feel really upset by it .... I don't know what to say to her. I'm avoiding her at the moment. </STRONG>
Gawd, some people just have no tact, do they? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Perhaps she was having a fat-day herself and thought putting someone else down would make her feel better. Try not to let it get to you (easier said than done, I know). As long as you are happy with how you look, then just try to ignore her. She can stick her insensitive opinion where the sun don't shine. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2004, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Morning [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]

So glad its Friday [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

Kelly: Oh really, that's a shame. I'm sure there must be somewhere that you can get ringtones for it.

Quote:
Originally posted by Phee:

Gawd, some people just have no tact, do they? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Perhaps she was having a fat-day herself and thought putting someone else down would make her feel better. Try not to let it get to you (easier said than done, I know). As long as you are happy with how you look, then just try to ignore her. She can stick her insensitive opinion where the sun don't shine. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Thanks Phee [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

I'm a size 10 and hearing that comment made me feel very uncomfortable. You just don't know what to think. As I'm insecure about my weight. But your right don't let it get to me [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Hope everyone is well and having a good Friday [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2004, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys!

I just got back from shopping, food shopping [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] and 2 sun glasses [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I also [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] took one of my dvd player in the fix shop [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
For a few days [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I couldn't play any extras and stuff on the disks [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] so I knew something was up *sighs*
I'm glad gave I got 3 dvd players [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm waiting for my friend to turn up [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] then I have to go
Old 04-22-2004, 11:39 PM
Master Fan

:wave;

Sorry for my two day absence!
I had to take two days off work unexpectantly to go and get lotsa nasty tests and ultra sounds done! I wasn't feeling the greatest in my stomache so I went to the doctor thinking it would be a virus and she shipped me off to have evul tests!
Luckily it is nothing serious and fortunately I got it early [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] But now I am on antibiotics which I hate!

LONG WEEKEND yeah! Lotsa footy to watch on TV! I think I will be going to the dawn service on Sunday up at Kings Park. Any perthies been to that?

Quote:
Originally posted by Just Peachy
One of my colleagues at work said to me yesterday that she thinks that I've gained weight and thought that I was on a diet and losing weight. I feel really upset by it .... I don't know what to say to her. I'm avoiding her at the moment.

Sorry to rant to you all. My friends are going away soon and we're all too busy to catch up
Phit! How rude! Did you tell her she was looking abit round around the edges too?
I am a size ten too and I think that is the perfect size! Although I will be the first to complain about my weight - nobody else has the right to complain about it! It's mine damn it!

Quote:
Originally posted by Summer Blues
I've heard "Love Actually" was boring
Somebody has been lying to you! It is anything but boring! It is so beautiful! Rent it out and see!

Quote:
Originally posted by Phee:
Sounds like you're a kick-arse girlfriend. I can just imagine how irritating it must be to have everyone asking you stupid questions like that. Um, duh, of course you're gonna miss him!! Oh well, I know it's horribly cliche of me to say this, but the time will probably end up flying and before you know it you'll be back together again.
Yeah I know - I am sure the time will fly. But I will just miss him so much. I am becoming a blubbering teary eyed mess. He bought me tulips on Wednesday night when I was stressing out about my doctor's results and I bawled my eyes out [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] Saying "blah blah you're leaving soon ra ra I am a sooky la la"

Hee hee Fresh prince Theme song!
My favourite Jazzy jeff and the Fresh Prince song is Summertime. I owned their CD when I was 13 [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Dunno where it got to though!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread